Crabs Adjust Humidity Playing Cards Vol. Three uploaded by Kimberly L.

BY VAMPIRE SQUID GAMES

Prepare to get a nostril full of that intoxicating New Card Smell with Crabs Adjust Humidity: Volume 3! Vampire Squid Cards dug deep into their therapist's notes and angsty, forgotten Live Journal blogs to bring you another 112 inappropriately-worded cards that-were you to play them in public-would probably get you put on a list of some kind. You really need Cards Against Humanity to use this. So go buy it. Cards Against Humanity is a trademark of Cards Against Humanity LLC and is completely unaffiliated with this game or its publisher. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Athens, GA
I actually purchased the Omnibus edition including all current packs out with room for the original CAH game as well. I LOVE IT! My friends and I always have a good time playing and seeing who can be the most diabolical. I would recommend these expansions to CAH.
Pia I.
Pia I.
Orlando, FL
Love playing this game with my friends and when we have a party. It's a knock off but supper fun
Liv W.
Liv W.
River Ridge, LA
This is a fun game. If you like cards against humanity you will enjoy this one too. It's different but essentially the same thing.