Crab Classic Imitation Crab uploaded by Melanie S.Crab Classic Imitation Crab uploaded by Lizzet S.Crab Classic Imitation Crab uploaded by Sabrina F.

BY CRAB CLASSIC

TransOcean® Products Flake Style Crab Classic Imitation Crab.
A blend of Alaska Pollock surimi & king crab.
Quick & easy recipe on back panel.
Resealable zipper bag.
Fully cooked ready-to-eat.
80 calories.
0g fat.
100mg omega-3.
6g protein.
Amounts are per serving.
Certified sustainable seafood MSC www.msc.org.
SF-C-1081.
Low in saturated fat & cholesterol.
Certified by American Heart Association heartcheckmark.org.
While many factors affect heart disease, diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol may help reduce the risk of this disease. see more...

Veronica V.
Elyria
This is one of my favorite snacks! I love dipping it in yum yum sauce. The only issue is the bag is so hard to open you’ll need to open it with scissors or a knife. Then you can’t open the resealable part. That’s something they need to fix. Otherwise it’s so tasty I can’t get enough of it!
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
I enjoy the convenience of this pre-cooked product. Heat with butter and Old Bay for a warm meal. I also like it served cold with a pasta salad. Taste good and inexpensive source of protein.
Tempestt S.
Tunnel Hill, GA
Who ever designed the packaging for this product needs to have there heads checked. You can not rip it on the side like it says and then you cant pull apart the resealable part either. You basically have to tear into the bag. Once youve done that you can finally eat this amazing crab meat.
Mary K.
Las Vegas, NV
When ever I make a pot of crab salad, I always use a pack of imitation crab meat because I found out that's what some of the deli's use when they make it. I add just a few ingredients to make my crab salad and I can make a huge bowl of it and not spend a lot of money to make it.
Seer W.
Boston, MA
I find that it has no taste.  I like a seafood taste and I just did not get it with this brand.  No flavor at all. Maybe I got a bad batch but I won't buy it again.
Sarah P.
Milford Sq, PA
I really enjoy this imitation crab meat. It just doesn’t have much flavor at all. It’s good for snacking. If you are looking for something that actually tastes like crab then I would recommend you try another product.
Black-Eyed B.
TRAVERSE CITY, MI
One of my favorite snacks! Packed with protein I love to make crab salad or eat it straight from the bag. I know it is not real meat but I never feel guilty eating it because it is low fat and high protein.
Hayley K.
This is a decent addition to a salad or sandwich when I'm craving something different. I'm never sure why it's called imitation crab, so that is a bit strange - but it does taste good.
Sierra H.
I was expecting some flavor and got none. It was not for me at all. I will not be buying these anymore i had the crab and lobster ones.
Sabrina F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love using this to make sushi or when I make ceviche cause it has the best flavors I can ask for. Also it's easy to pull apart