Crab Classic Imitation Crab uploaded by Mary K.

BY CRAB CLASSIC

TransOcean® Products Flake Style Crab Classic Imitation Crab.
A blend of Alaska Pollock surimi & king crab.
Quick & easy recipe on back panel.
Resealable zipper bag.
Fully cooked ready-to-eat.
80 calories.
0g fat.
100mg omega-3.
6g protein.
Amounts are per serving.
Certified sustainable seafood MSC www.msc.org.
SF-C-1081.
Low in saturated fat & cholesterol.
Certified by American Heart Association heartcheckmark.org.
While many factors affect heart disease, diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol may help reduce the risk of this disease. see more...

Tempestt S.
Tempestt S.
Tunnel Hill, GA
Foodie Expert
Who ever designed the packaging for this product needs to have there heads checked. You can not rip it on the side like it says and then you cant pull apart the resealable part either. You basically have to tear into the bag. Once youve done that you can finally eat this amazing crab meat.
Seer W.
Seer W.
Boston, MA
I find that it has no taste.  I like a seafood taste and I just did not get it with this brand.  No flavor at all. Maybe I got a bad batch but I won't buy it again.
Hayley K.
Hayley K.
This is a decent addition to a salad or sandwich when I'm craving something different. I'm never sure why it's called imitation crab, so that is a bit strange - but it does taste good.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Great tasting imitation crab, perfect addition to stir fry, salad, or a great snack option.
Jaclyn T.
Jaclyn T.
Foodie Expert
Not bad for when you are craving crab. It's a great snack on crackers when you need some protein.
Mary K.
Mary K.
Las Vegas, NV
When ever I make a pot of crab salad, I always use a pack of imitation crab meat because I found out that's what some of the deli's use when they make it. I add just a few ingredients to make my crab salad and I can make a huge bowl of it and not spend a lot of money to make it.
Raigan  D.
Raigan D.
I love this! I put it on top of my salad to add some delicious flavor! You can also heat it up and dip it in butter!
Black-Eyed B.
Black-Eyed B.
traverse city, MI
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite snacks! Packed with protein I love to make crab salad or eat it straight from the bag. I know it is not real meat but I never feel guilty eating it because it is low fat and high protein.