Cra-Z-Art Washable Markers

by Cra-Z-Art®

Cra-Z-Art® 10 Assorted Colors Washable Markers.

Non-toxic.

Broadline.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cra-Z-Art Washable Markers!
Wilda C.
Crimora, VA
Cra-Z-Art Washable Markers uploaded by Wilda C.
I love to color and like the precise tip and the colors are very pretty. I love how bright they are. They are easy to use. They do leak a bit around the tip but it's not bad. I will definitely purchase these again they are very affordable and great for school and fun.
Yinanyela M.
Honey Brook, PA
Decorator Expert Level 3
Cra-Z-Art Washable Markers uploaded by Yinanyela M.
Cra-Z-Art Washable Markers uploaded by Yinanyela M.
My daughter love this kind of markers, she is a painting girl and I like because it is washable and smell amazing with different kinds of fruits like candy. C cherry, watermelon, strawberry ect
Jennifer F.
trenton
Decorator Expert Level 1
My daughter absolutely loves these!! These have vibrant colors and are a very well made product for a great price. I love the fact that they are also washable which helps when getting them out of clothes or off of skin.
Brandi P.
Springfield, MO
Markers are thin and easy to handle for smaller hands. They seemed to run dry a litte faster than other brands but they got the job done!
Ajalynne B.
Winthrop
Purchased at: Walmart
Sister and I used these for her school project. They worked great. They were good quality and got the job done well!
Sharon P.
Philadelphia, PA
Decorator Expert Level 2
These are great especially for younger children who tend to get markings on everything they come out very well the colors are good and they don't dry up fast a good investment
The worst (supposedly washable) markers I ever bought. They stained my grandsons hands that couldn't be washed off for days. When I called and questioned customer service who was extremely nasty, she said that markers were washable off of clothing not skin. I told her that was misleading and I asked for my money back. She said she would speak to her manager and call me back but never did. I should have stayed with tried and true Crayola.
Alexis M.
Lockport, NY
They are nice markers. They are washable. So they are nice for little kids. They come with pretty colors
Sarah J.
Maricopa, AZ
Cra-Z-Art Washable Markers uploaded by Sarah J.
My kids love these markers they last along time and are affordable for us . I have been using this brand since I was little so love it and will always buy it.
Karen C.
Mission, TX
A mis hijos les encanta colorear, con marcadores y a mi no me preocupa que se manchen la ropa ya que son washables y se quitan las manchas facilmente

Looking for your answer?