Cra-Z-Art®
Cra-z-art Timeless Creations Ultra Fineline Markers, ( 01302 ) 30 Ct Free S/h

Cra-z-art Timeless Creations Ultra Fineline Markers, ( 01302 ) 30 Ct Free S/h

by Cra-Z-Art®

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cra-z-art Timeless Creations Ultra Fineline Markers, ( 01302 ) 30 Ct Free S/h!
How would you rate this product?
Holly W.
Talbott, TN
Cra-z-art Timeless Creations Ultra Fineline Markers, ( 01302 ) 30 Ct Free S/h uploaded by Holly W.
I have used a lot of markers and these was my least favorite. They are very thin and don’t work well at all.
Mary N.
Starkville
I purchase hundreds of dollars worth of pens a year for my art work. I normally would not spend a lot on markers. However I decided that to have ultra fine tip markers a little extra might be worth it. Not that the coat was all that much I just dont spend very much on markers I reserve my money for other kinds of pens. These pens did not work from the start. The ones that did work did not work for long at all . I contacted the company and was told because I did not open and use them right away it was 3 weeks they could not assist. They also said there was no guarantee on art supplies.  I was very disappointed that this company would not stand behind its products or even really knowledge me.

Looking for your answer?