Cra-Z-Art Timeless Creations CREATIVE QUOTES Coloring Book

by Timeless Creations

Is the Timeless Creations The Art of Coloring a color by number?
Start your review of Cra-Z-Art Timeless Creations CREATIVE QUOTES Coloring Book!
How would you rate this product?
Wallingford, CT
Cra-Z-Art Timeless Creations CREATIVE QUOTES Coloring Book uploaded by Goddess S.
I am a huge fan of the entire "Timeless Creations" coloring book line by CRA-Z-Art, sold in Wal-Mart. Not only are coloring books reasonable but the company also sells coloring supplies like pencils and gel pens. The coloring books run around $8 and often go on sale. Each book has 60+ coloring pages, each is printed on only one side so you can frame your completed works. Excellent for adults and kids.
Ferrum, VA
Cra-Z-Art Timeless Creations CREATIVE QUOTES Coloring Book uploaded by Tara M.
I loved the "Just Breathe" Creative Quotes adult coloring book. I have severe anxiety and coloring actually helps me a lot. It helps focus my attention on the task at hand rather then the anxiety attack itself. I like to use gel pens in addition to colored pencils to give the picture a little extra something.
Pueblo
This coloring book helps me with stress, has a ton of fun quotes, and is just amazing designs. But I wish it came with its own coloring utensils.
West Suffield, CT
I love this coloring book it really calms me down with the quotes and the coloring part.
Love this coloring book!! It has such cute pictures in it and is fun to color.
Love this coloring book!! It has such cute pictures in it and is fun to color.
RELATED LISTS