BY CRA-Z-ART® #12 in Colored Pencils

Cra-Z-Art® 24 Brighter Colors Sharpened Colored Pencils.

Thick, strong leads!

• Are these colored pencils worth the buy?4 Answers
  • How great do they work?1 Answers
Madison R.
Madisonville, LA
Although these come at a great price they are extremely muted and hard to work with . In order to get a really vibrant color out of these you will either have to push very hard or go over it again and again. I would just spend the extra few cents and get the name brand.
Courtney W.
Loveland, OH
These colored pencils really eere not that bad. I was worried because the crayons in this brand were awful but the colored pencils are much better. They still are not as good as crayola but they are much cheaper ajd they get the job done.
Julia R.
Henderson, NV
These color penicls work great! They have neon & pastel colors great for coloring pictures . I love these they rarely break and there eay to sharpen . There a must have and there cheaper then Craola .
Justin L.
Felton, DE
Love these for drawing a sketch of a project and they are sharpened so sharply and they are very convienent because it draws so fast and neat due to the sharpness if the lead and I don't need to worry about sharpening it for a while so very useful
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Decorator Expert Level 1
Cra-z-art colored pencils are great for the price but, don't quite compare to crayola. The colors aren't quite as vibrant but, the leads still hold up quite well. However, they're still better than most of the cheaper brands out there.
Kate B.
Hudson , NC
The price is the only upside to these. However I would rather spend the extra money to get quality materials. These pencils are just really dull and not good to work with. I’m just not a fan. Don’t recommend.
Krista T.
I bought myself a pack of Cra-Z-Art colored pencils to color in my adult coloring books with. I have had a lot of issues with them. The lead always breaks and falls out while I am coloring. One of the yellow shades continued to break on me constantly and while coloring only one sheet I had to sharpen to pencil until it half of it was gone. You have to press a bit to the the brightness of the color I desire. I found myself getting increasingly frustrated with these pencils as I tried to work in my book. They are cheap and in my opinion you get what you pay for. They are poor quality and I would not go out of my way to buy their products again.
Crysten G.
Rowland Heights
Good value for price. Love the variety of different colors and shades. Don't break easily. Packaging lasts if you take care of it. Kids love the brand. Good value for the price. Love this product.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Even those these colored pencils are pretty cheap, they aren’t worth it. They don’t have a great color, in fact, I think that the color is kind of dull. I don’t think it’s worth the money you save.
Neisha B.
Cra-z-Art colored pencils are very affordable , their price is very reasonable compared to other brands.they have vibrant colors and they write very smoothly. So far for me they have work well , the leads haven't fall when I'm using them. I usually get them at Walmart & i would buy them again.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Are these colored pencils worth the buy?
lokansha b.
rohtak
Well...I have never used them ...but I just wanna know that is it worth buying???
Christine L.