Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD

My husband bought me these to use to color and do art projects with. I was hesitant at first thinking they wouls be cheaply made. I was wrong. The colors are beautiful, and unlike some other brands these are rich and easy to adjust contasting and shading with pressure. They also color over each color well. Not all pencils will do that if they are too wax like. The color names are neat and clearly marked so you cant mix up the colors by accident. The pricepoint is perfect in my opinion for 72 pencils that are full length.
Michele L.
Michele L.
Richmond, VA

I was hesitant to buy these because sometimes the more generic brands aren't as good compared to crayola however I'm in love! I've been coloring adult coloring books and these help me get the smaller spaces plus they're easy to sharpen and don't break easily. Super pigmented and love the colors!!
Kortney J.
Kortney J.
New Boston, OH

These are really good pencils for the price. I like that they have so many different shades. I only have two complaints. A lot of the colors don't look they way you think they would. And I also got two pencils of the bubbly blue. It makes me wonder what color I was cheated out of.
Boogie C.
Boogie C.
Cedar Park, TX

Great color pencils! The box includes a few shades of each color, good quality for the price.
makayla m.
makayla m.
Shipman, IL

These colored pencils are amazing. I like the different shades, they are able to blend colors together better.
pamela e.
pamela e.
Hialeah, Florida

Awsome quality. Great price and i just love how their are various shades of each color. I love the variety, too bad i didnt have these back when i was in school but my mandala art looks great though.

Join Now