Add a Photo

Photos (3)
Boogie C.
Boogie C.
Cedar Park, TX
Great color pencils! The box includes a few shades of each color, good quality for the price.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
April 3, 2017, 5:55 p.m.
Review for: Cra-Z-art Colored Pencils, 72 Count (10402)
My husband bought me these to use to color and do art projects with. I was hesitant at first thinking they wouls be cheaply made. I was wrong. The colors are beautiful, and unlike some other brands these are rich and easy to adjust contasting and shading with pressure. They also color over each color well. Not all pencils will do that if they are too wax like. The color names are neat and clearly marked so you cant mix up the colors by accident. The pricepoint is perfect in my opinion for 72 pencils that are full length.
Michele L.
Michele L.
Richmond, VA
Feb. 14, 2017, 7:49 p.m.
Review for: Cra-Z-art Colored Pencils, 72 Count (10402)
I was hesitant to buy these because sometimes the more generic brands aren't as good compared to crayola however I'm in love! I've been coloring adult coloring books and these help me get the smaller spaces plus they're easy to sharpen and don't break easily. Super pigmented and love the colors!!
Lesley s.
Lesley s.
SACRAMENTO, CA
June 25, 2017, 1:55 p.m.
Review for: Cra-Z-art Colored Pencils, 72 Count (10402)
I bought these for myself lol, and i must say there great. There's are a variety of shades great colors. I purchased these at my local Walmart for about $6-$7, which isnt bad considering how many you get, 72 wonderful arrange of colors. Only thing i wish is for a pencil shaper that would take the cake.
Kortney J.
Kortney J.
New Boston, OH
March 14, 2017, 7:10 p.m.
Review for: Cra-Z-art Colored Pencils, 72 Count (10402)
These are really good pencils for the price. I like that they have so many different shades. I only have two complaints. A lot of the colors don't look they way you think they would. And I also got two pencils of the bubbly blue. It makes me wonder what color I was cheated out of.
Carissa L.
Carissa L.
plattsburgh, NY
June 23, 2017, 3:34 a.m.
Review for: Cra-Z-art Colored Pencils, 72 Count (10402)
I love these colored pencils, i use them in my coloring books all the time and they make my are pop. These have a great selection of colors to use and the work just like other name brand pencils.
makayla m.
makayla m.
Shipman, IL
Jan. 14, 2017, 2:02 a.m.
Review for: Cra-Z-art Colored Pencils, 72 Count (10402)
These colored pencils are amazing. I like the different shades, they are able to blend colors together better.
pamela e.
pamela e.
Oct. 17, 2016, 4:28 p.m.
Review for: Cra-Z-art Colored Pencils, 72 Count (10402)
Awsome quality. Great price and i just love how their are various shades of each color. I love the variety, too bad i didnt have these back when i was in school but my mandala art looks great though.