Cra-Z-Art®

Cra-Z-Art Colored Pencils...
5 Reviews
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Great everyday colored pencils! Perfect for school, home, arts, crafts, relaxation coloring, and more. Our 12 yr old needed a 24 ct colored pencil for school, but the store was sold out. I grabbed a couple boxes of these Cra-Z-Art 36 ct. boxes of colored pencils instead, very inexpensive. He was thrilled with the 36 color choices compared to the usual 24 and loved the bright vibrancy of the shades. I really love that these pencils come pre- sharpened, so no hassle! They are also Non-Toxic, I can feel safe giving these to the kids for use. Colors smooth, doesn’t skip, and the pencil leads seem strong, we haven’t had an issue with breakage. I’m glad I purchased 2 boxes! Recommend, and will repurchase.
5 / 5
These pencils work great! The colors are great exactly as they should be. Easy to sharpen, and easy to shade with. I have this same exact 36 pack along with a cra z art coloring book. Colorings helped me out many times. I definitely recommend these great colored pencils
5 / 5
Colored pencils are always handy whether to color or draw. Even to seperate notes. These were inexpensive and seeing I don't have any colored pencils these should be great.-- Sherry [product:cra-z-art-colored-pencils-pack---36-count] [product:walmart] [product:influenster]
5 / 5
Just bought these the other day from Walmart. The price was way under my budget which made it perfect. Started coloring at work with my coworkers as a therapy session for us. A very peaceful activity.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
These are some good colored pencils I own some and like to do some art with them. the cost is worth it too. I would recommend this brand.