Add a Photo

By CR ME DE LA MER
#1908 in Facial Cleansers
The Cleansing Gel derives its remarkable cleansing power from magnetised tourmaline and Crème de la Mer's exclusive Deconstructed Waters. These positively charged waters enable it to thoroughly, yet tranquilly draw dirt, debris, makeup and pollutants out and away from the skin without harsh rubbing. Suitable for normal to oily skin, the oil-free formula works to remove excess sebum. How to use Massage over damp skin to create a rich, foaming lather. Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
Jenn S.
Jenn S.

If I had to grade this cleanser on the scent alone I would give it a 5. Beside the amazing "green" fresh scent - this standard gel cleanser is a great morning option since it cleanses, ever so gently, without leaving skin feeling stripped. A definite no-go on makeup removal (maybe as a 2nd step after a cleansing oil or balm) - you have been notified.

I had to take of another star for the price. $90 for a gel cleanser is steep - even in my book. That said - it is still sitting in my medicine cabinet and gets used on mornings when I need a little perking up.

kristin m.
kristin m.
Charleston, SC

I absolutely love this cleansing gel! I have rosacea so it is very important for me to find a cleanser that is not too harsh. This is extremely gentle and very affective. It cleans my fave without over drying and also really helps with break outs!

Join Now