BY LA MER

The Cleansing Gel derives its remarkable cleansing power from magnetised tourmaline and Crème de la Mer's exclusive Deconstructed Waters. These positively charged waters enable it to thoroughly, yet tranquilly draw dirt, debris, makeup and pollutants out and away from the skin without harsh rubbing. Suitable for normal to oily skin, the oil-free formula works to remove excess sebum. How to use Massage over damp skin to create a rich, foaming lather. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. see more...

Vanessa S.
Middleton, MA
This product works great on my clearasonic. It gets super foamy and cleans my skin to the fullest. I love how it is pumped out and it smells very clean but not overpowering. It doesn’t strip my skin to make it too dry
Brittany P.
Denver, CO
I have used this for 15 years and couldn’t be without it!!! It smells good, leaves my skin really clean but not stripped, a bottle lasts like 9-10 months! I recommend this so highly!!!
Amy D.
Best of the best. Despite the price, it is still my number one. Gets my face clean without overdrying and the bottle lasts forever.

I have used it for years and always go back.
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
I purchased this cleanser at Sephora. The cleanser is clear and has a light fresh smell. It has a nice lather power, it rinses cleanly and my skin does not feel tight or dry. I found my skin felt wonderful all day even if I chose not to tone or moisture. Well worth the price.
Lisa K.
Chino Hills, CA
La Mer! Hands down is my ONLY holy grail. I use this face wash daily, it is very gentle non stripping. 1 small pump and you can lather and wash. A little with any La Mer product goes for many months.
Jenn S.
If I had to grade this cleanser on the scent alone I would give it a 5. Beside the amazing "green" fresh scent - this standard gel cleanser is a great morning option since it cleanses, ever so gently, without leaving skin feeling stripped. A definite no-go on makeup removal (maybe as a 2nd step after a cleansing oil or balm) - you have been notified.

I had to take of another star for the price. $90 for a gel cleanser is steep - even in my book. That said - it is still sitting in my medicine cabinet and gets used on mornings when I need a little perking up.

kristin m.
Charleston, SC
I absolutely love this cleansing gel! I have rosacea so it is very important for me to find a cleanser that is not too harsh. This is extremely gentle and very affective. It cleans my fave without over drying and also really helps with break outs!
Wendy C.
Pretty good cleaner. Did not bother my sensitive skin. Smells great. Bought at neiman Marcus and would buy again
Maryann M.
New Jersey
Best cleaner ever it don’t strip away all my oils it don’t leave my skin feeling dry and it washes away all my makeup