BY DOTERRA

Deep Blue is dōTERRA's soothing solution to sore muscles and joints. Wintergreen, camphor, peppermint, blue tansy, German chamomile, helichrysum and osmanthus work together to ease achy joints and sore muscles. Its effects are deep and penetrating with... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jessica C.
I haven’t used this personally but my mom has. She has persistent pain between her elbow and wrist and had tried almost everything for it but nothing works. She was never really an oil user but people in her work building gave her a sample of this for her birthday to try. She came home that day telling me she can’t believe it- it actually completely got rid of the pain almost right away! I have been using oils for a few years and I still get shocked by how well they work sometimes. Highly recommend this product.
Kylee P.
Augusta, WI
This is an oil everyone should keep on hand. This has been a blessing for my husband and I. He actually begs me to order more of this and the rub. (Which I have to order really soon) No surprise after you have kids your back and hips seem to hurt. Or my husband working and his back hurting; this helped the pain and discomfort! I absolutely love it. Don’t let the price scare you away when it comes to oils spend the money with this brand as they are actually truly pure; (unlike the 5$ ones you get at Walmart...) I’ve been using this brand of oils for years.
Worth the money and I would highly recommend!
Cynthia C.
Wilmington, CA
Although this isn't as affective as the deep blue oral tablets it still works wonders on topical localized pain areas. I have chronic pain and I can't tell you how often I reach for my deep blue. This company is the best.
Abby W.
Unionville, MI
Deep Blue is considered the matural BenGay of essential
Oils. But of course, it's much better!
I use this for back pain, migraines and sore muscles. It smells really good and goes to work instantly to relieve pain and soreness.
Veronica S.
Love deep blue from doterra! Pain goes right away when i use this. And it smells great. Wish it wasnt so expensive
daws s.
Acton, ON
love this stuff! works so well! When I am getting a massage I get my RMT to use it because I find it helps my muscles so much.