BY CPC

Tracy B.
Henderson, KY
My boys love this. It is their favorite place to snuggle up on when they are ready for one of their 17 a day naps.
Selena G.
Wahiawa, HI
My dog can't get off of this lol she's so comfortable it looks like she sleeps on a cloud lol
Laura C.
Harlingen, TX
I got my dog this for Christmas and its favorite thing. it is extra comfy and so soft.
Ayanna W.
Philadelphia, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I like this....and my cat Hunter is due for a new sleeper. This might be his next bed
Miranda V.
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
Such a great comfy bed for my cats to lay on. love this and love the color!
Zoe ❤ I.
Northwich, Cheshire
It looks so comfy and cool. My dog would love this to bits. Does it last long though x
Daniela W.
Alexandria , VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Does it come in different sizes and different colors?