Baby & ToddlerBaby TransportBaby & Toddler Car Seat AccessoriesCozy Cover
Infant Carrier Cover, Teal [name: actual_color value: actual_color-teal]

by Cozy Cover

Keep your little one warm and snug with the original Cozy Cover. It fits easily over your child's infant car seat just like a shower cap and locks in the warm air while keeping the cold chill out. The pullover flap shields your child from snow, rain and cold air while you're out and about with baby. The Cozy Cover provides superior softness and durability. It also features a safe, backless design as recommended by car seat specialists everywhere. The dual zipper design allows for easy access to your child as well as the safety straps. The Cozy Cover is machine washable, so you can keep it looking clean and new. Cozy Cover, Teal:

Gender: Unisex

Age Group: Newborn, Infant, Preemie

Recommended for children from 0-12 months; Dual zippers allow for easy access to infant and safety straps; Safe, backless design as recommended by car seat specialists everywhere; Pullover flap shields baby from snow, rain, cold air and more; Machine washable; Fabric - 100 percent microfiber

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cozy Cover Infant Carrier Cover, Teal [name: actual_color value: actual_color-teal]!
Kristin W.
Saint Joseph, MO
I have used these for every single one of my kids, I love them. However the newer ones leave gaps on the side so I still have to use a blanket to cover those holes.

Looking for your answer?