BY ANKI

Bridgett B.
Deep Run , NC
Cozmo by Anki
I got this for my daughter. She loves it. You build up points to unlock abilities that the robot has. She plays with this thing for hours. It was $200 so not a cheap toy. And thankfully she hasn't broke it yet. Hopefully she learns to code with this thing.
Amy G.
Keego Harbor , MI
While this product is expensive for a toy, I don’t see it as a mere toy. In fact, this cute little robot is educational and will teach your child coding. I bought Cozmo on sale and even my 5 year old can code. Pretty great gift!
Santina D.
Glendale, AZ
We love Anki Cozmo. He is adorable and fun to play with. There are quite a few games and tricks that he does. We got the Black collectable one for Christmas.
Gavin B.
Little cosmos is awsome it feels like he has his own personality it's fun to play quik tap if you get one get explorer mode
Becca D.
Santee, CA
My son LOVES this little guy. It is really cute 😍 Love how he interacts with people and you can help program it.
koebe s.
I really liked this toy and hope i get sent another cozmo from influenster so I can review it on my youtube channel ❤ cause my other one got broken from my brother❤❤❤❤❤❤