BY ANKI

Christain S.
Greensboro, NC
Cozmo is an interactive robot with plenty of activities, games, and movements. I love that he can be easily programmed to do things, and the app is super easy to use. My son wanted this for Christmas, and I was reluctant at first, considering it is close to $200. I was convinced once I saw all the options you had to play with this tiny guy, and when I saw his little personality. It has great educational benefits, and kids can learn how to program him to do special actions or sequences. Unfortunately, it has its limits on what it can do, and my son quickly grew bored of it. He still plays with it occasionally, but not as much as when we first got him.
Paola V.
Los Angeles, CA
Cosmo was the best get my son got for Christmas he was in tears when he opened his present it is such a inner active robot and so fun to play with you have a challenge him with your memory skills and he gets to know you and the family better he even recognizes your face and will say your name it is pretty neat to have a little robot in the house.
Bridgett B.
Deep Run , NC
Cozmo by Anki
I got this for my daughter. She loves it. You build up points to unlock abilities that the robot has. She plays with this thing for hours. It was $200 so not a cheap toy. And thankfully she hasn't broke it yet. Hopefully she learns to code with this thing.
Melissa V.
My son got it for christmas and he only used it like 3 times. I think they are cute at first but then kids get bored of them. At list mine did. Also one of the cubes wasnt working
Amy G.
Keego Harbor , MI
While this product is expensive for a toy, I don’t see it as a mere toy. In fact, this cute little robot is educational and will teach your child coding. I bought Cozmo on sale and even my 5 year old can code. Pretty great gift!
Santina D.
Glendale, AZ
We love Anki Cozmo. He is adorable and fun to play with. There are quite a few games and tricks that he does. We got the Black collectable one for Christmas.
Gavin B.
Little cosmos is awsome it feels like he has his own personality it's fun to play quik tap if you get one get explorer mode
Becca D.
santee , CA
My son LOVES this little guy. It is really cute 😍 Love how he interacts with people and you can help program it.
koebe s.
I really liked this toy and hope i get sent another cozmo from influenster so I can review it on my youtube channel ❤ cause my other one got broken from my brother❤❤❤❤❤❤