[coxir] Black Snail Collagen Cream - 50ml

[coxir] Black Snail Collagen Cream - 50ml

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of [coxir] Black Snail Collagen Cream - 50ml!
How would you rate this product?
Turtle Creek, PA
[coxir] Black Snail Collagen Cream - 50ml uploaded by Christine B.
[coxir] Black Snail Collagen Cream - 50ml Do you beed a cream that nourishes, hydrates and fends off the wrinkles? I DO! let me introduce you to Coxir Black Snail Collagen Cream by @coxir_official Product Claimed Benefits: • Congains Snail extract and Collagen to restore the elasticity of your skin, leaving your skin hydrated. • Snail Mucin helps your skin to stay moisturized and protects skin from external irritation. • Contains Snail extract and Collagen for an excellent moisturizing effect 🧴This moisturizing cream somewhat sticky when touched with the hand but it absorbs very quickly into the skin and becomes quite silky! I liked it a lot ! this was my first experience using anything with snail ingredients in it… Had to see what all of the rave was about! I 🐌 Also, the texture was a little gooey consistency at first, but it absorbed nicely. Leaves the face a little sticky so that’s why I only would use at night - as I found out it does not mix well with my primer and make up due to the somewhat sticky feel it leaves on your face. I like to use thicker body cream, especially in winter and night, after applying it, it feels moisturized, with a little firmness & absorption. 🧖🏽‍♀️ Your face will not be shiny and it has a refreshing scent to it , which is very faint, perfect for problem skin, as snail mucin disinfects & heals as soon as you start application. This is the first time that I’ve used a snail cream so I’m not sure if it’s supposed to be that texture? It also has anti-wrinkle & nourishing consistency is the collagen & black bean really helped for my dry skin! I will definitely use the rest of this product but won’t be purchasing again due to the stickiness of the formula. SAVE MONEY- Don’t forget to use my Rewards Code: XTINE007 + Promo Code: MOM2021 at checkout and rcv 20%off of your entire purchase at Yesstyle website!

Looking for your answer?