Cowshed Lippy Cow Natural Lip Balm 12ml uploaded by Esther M.

BY COWSHED

Keep your lips extra soft and kissable with Cowshed's natural lip balm. With essential oils of linden blossom to protect and nourish, rose geranium to help rejuvenate and ylang ylang to stimulate circulation. Cowsged Lippy Cow Natural Lip Balm contains no parabens or petrochemicals and is free from sulphates, artificial fragrances and colours. It is suitable for vegetarians and has not been tested on animals. 12ml see more...

Katia K.
love this lipbalm! makes my lips look great and love the flavor/smell. makes my lips soo moisturized. i also have the regular twist up chapstick version of this and i love it. wish it was a little cheaper but it’s good
Esther M.
Willowbrook, IL
It's okay. Mine was a whopping $8! Like um, excuse me chapstick you better work Miracles. Was not worth it but is nice. Natural and relaxing ingredients. If I didn't care about money would buy again but honestly could find better at drug store.
Amanda D.
Dayton, TN
It is very thin, seems to run off my lips and not stay on. Flavor is a bit odd. Not my preferred lip care product. I like that it is natural and has essential oils.
𝖆𝖓𝖆 𝕽.
I have this in the normal chapstick tube, and it's not great. First off, it's pretty expensive for a little lip balm and it doesn't smell too great (very waxy!). I put it on when there's nothing else within reach and I feel like it just coats my lips rather than nourishes/hydrates them in any way. Not great.
Charlotte O.
Plymouth
I haven’t used this lip balm very often but it’s easy to apply and is quite moisturising. It smells good and as it came in my ASOS advent calendar I did not have any expectations for it. I don’t think I’d buy it again due to the fact that I have found better lip balms more recently.
Belle’s S.
Manchester
Cowsheds Lippy cow is great for everyday use but it does not prevent lips from breaking and would not recommend using it as a healer on lips that are already under the weather. I personally use it in the office 🙂
Macie R.
Scawby brook
Originally received a sample of this a while back and have been buying it ever since! Keeps them so soft and the tube lasts for ages, you don't need to use much in one application just a tiny dot will do!
Ann marie H.
Lincoln, Lincolnshire
I really like this product it’s in an easy to use tube and you don’t need to use a lot. It’s very Creamy and soothes dry lips while also softening them.
I use this daily and always put some on and allow to soak in before applying matte liquid lipstick or just a normal matte lipstick. It stops the lips drying out from the matte lippy.
I have also used this on some dry places on my face and it worked really well. I’ll definitely buy it again.