BY COWSHED

Knackered Cow Essentials - Feeling burnt out? The calming Lavender and uplifting Eucalyptus in Knackered Cow Relaxing Essentials best-seller, mood can help you to relax and unwind.DDiscover one of our most cherished 'moods' with our Knackered Cow Relaxing Discovery Bag. Beautifully presented in our specially designed Knackered Cow print travel pouch. An ideal introduction to Cowshed.Essentials includes:Knackered Cow Relaxing Bath & Shower Gel (1.69 oz)Knackered Cow Relaxing Shower Scrub (1.69 oz)Knackered Cow RelaxingBody Lotion (1.69 oz) - Knackered Cow Essentials see more...

• Does anyone else love the design of the bottles?1 Answers
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
OMG, I love the design of these. it is the cutest gift set ever. I love the smell, very calming lavender. It is just what mom needs. I am enjoying the body wash so mush, it is awesome. The lotion is makes this a match mate in heaven. I totally recommend these. I am very satisfied with the quality and how effective these babies are. Very gentle to my sensitive skin.
jemma H.
Bournemouth
Best smelling products ever!!!!!
So god for your skin and I honestly couldn’t think of a better scented product apart from lush cosmetics! A definite buy, absolutely gorgeous! My absolute favourite is the hand cream!
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Does anyone else love the design of the bottles?