Cowshed Cow Pat Moisturising Hand Cream 50ml

by Cowshed

Keep lips and cheeks bright wherever you are with this sleek black compact. It includes three of Stila's iconic, ultra versatile Convertible Color shades, two classic favourites and one exclusive, limited-edition shade. Plus, the convenient mirror makes touch-ups and beauty on the run quick and easy. Stila Convertible Colour Trio Cool contains: Peony, Lillium & Cherry Blossom (limited-edition shade).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cowshed Cow Pat Moisturising Hand Cream 50ml!
How would you rate this product?
Conroe, TX
I discovered this brand after my husband brought home a toiletry kit from one of his United flights to Tokyo. I am obsessed with this brand now and can’t wait to try more products! I apply this at night to my hands before bed and they are always moisturized and smell so good.
Magherafelt, Northern Ireland
This product is really good! I have a very dry skin and the first impression was amazing! Gives you the moisturising you need without left that greasy hand sensation! The smell is a little bit strong but is not something that stays anoying you for long period. I'm a very sensitive person for products with strong smell but it's really not a big deal in this hand cream. Strongly recommend!
Cowshed Cow Pat Moisturising Hand Cream 50ml uploaded by Adriana P.
Es una crema a base de aceites que hidrata las manos y las mantiene suaves se la puede utilizar durante todo el día y su olor no es muy fuerte. Me gusta mucho usarla y como la tengo en esta presentacion pequeña la puedo llevar a todos lados
this lotion smells very fresh like lavender and something else i can’t pinpoint. moisturized my hands very well and would definitely buy again
Toronto
I absolutely love this brand. This moisturizing hand lotion is super luxurious, just a tiny drop of it will go a long way for your skin. It's a thick cream that smoothes out velvety soft and lasts quite a long time. It doesn't last as long as some other lotions I have tried but it is definitely small enough to carry in my purse and reapply when needed. So I gave it... 5 Stars! 🌠
Manchester
I received this in my Birchbox. It definitely goes a long way as you only need a tiny bit. The only reason I don’t use it is because the smell is absolutely unbearable it makes me feel so sick 🤮 it does keep hands moisturised though.
Huddersfield, Huddersfield
despite the name this little tube is great. It has a fruity smell and you can definitely smell the bitterness of the orange but after a while you get used to the smell. It is a very liquidy thin consistency so you only need very little. trust me a little goes a long way
London
This product is amazing. Because this is really good for people who has dry skin. This is very moisturising. Yes it's v very effective. It tones and supple which is really good for your skin. I recommend for people who have dry skin.
Kent, Sidcup
I have mixed reviews about this product. It worked well, kept my hands moisturised and protected so thumbs up for that. But I didn’t like the smell and the texture my hands were after using. Sorry 😫
Newry
Cowshed Cow Pat Moisturising Hand Cream 50ml uploaded by Karolina L.
A little tube that goes a long way! It's amazing help for dry hands and cuticles. You can feel result straight away. It leaves your hands feeling very moisturised and nourished, smooth. I love this product. Got it in my June's birchbox and repurchased it. The smell to me makes me think more of like woody, pine smell, very nature like probably because of its bitter smell. It's a great product, overall. Gives amazing results

Looking for your answer?