Cowshed Cow Pat Moisturising Hand Cream 50ml

by Cowshed

Keep lips and cheeks bright wherever you are with this sleek black compact. It includes three of Stila's iconic, ultra versatile Convertible Color shades, two classic favourites and one exclusive, limited-edition shade. Plus, the convenient mirror makes touch-ups and beauty on the run quick and easy. Stila Convertible Colour Trio Cool contains: Peony, Lillium & Cherry Blossom (limited-edition shade).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cowshed Cow Pat Moisturising Hand Cream 50ml!
How would you rate this product?
Adriana P.
Cowshed Cow Pat Moisturising Hand Cream 50ml uploaded by Adriana P.
Es una crema a base de aceites que hidrata las manos y las mantiene suaves se la puede utilizar durante todo el día y su olor no es muy fuerte. Me gusta mucho usarla y como la tengo en esta presentacion pequeña la puedo llevar a todos lados
Faith M.
this lotion smells very fresh like lavender and something else i can’t pinpoint. moisturized my hands very well and would definitely buy again
Taylor C.
Conroe, TX
I discovered this brand after my husband brought home a toiletry kit from one of his United flights to Tokyo. I am obsessed with this brand now and can’t wait to try more products! I apply this at night to my hands before bed and they are always moisturized and smell so good.
Ana Carina B.
Magherafelt, Northern Ireland
This product is really good! I have a very dry skin and the first impression was amazing! Gives you the moisturising you need without left that greasy hand sensation! The smell is a little bit strong but is not something that stays anoying you for long period. I'm a very sensitive person for products with strong smell but it's really not a big deal in this hand cream. Strongly recommend!
Kateryna H.
Cowshed Cow Pat Moisturising Hand Cream 50ml uploaded by Kateryna H.
I have been using this cream for several months now. Very good hydration, nutrition, and no ordinary aroma. The smell of the cream is annoying. But everything else suits me.
Jackie Y.
Barnsley, South Yorkshire
Cowshed Cow Pat Moisturising Hand Cream 50ml uploaded by Jackie Y.
This hand cream is a big massive no no for me... I could not get over the horrible smell.
Malaieka S.
Cowshed Cow Pat Moisturising Hand Cream 50ml uploaded by Malaieka S.
Was super skeptical at first after buying this and am genuinely nicely surprised! It smells really good and moisturizes so well!
Nithya S.
London
Cowshed Cow Pat Moisturising Hand Cream 50ml uploaded by Nithya S.
Love the smell. Packaging is great. Small enough to fit in my handbag. My dry hands need regular moisturising and this product does a great job. Keeps it well moisturised for a few hours. Would recommend.
Val M.
Toronto
I absolutely love this brand. This moisturizing hand lotion is super luxurious, just a tiny drop of it will go a long way for your skin. It's a thick cream that smoothes out velvety soft and lasts quite a long time. It doesn't last as long as some other lotions I have tried but it is definitely small enough to carry in my purse and reapply when needed. So I gave it... 5 Stars! 🌠
Esther L.
Manchester
I received this in my Birchbox. It definitely goes a long way as you only need a tiny bit. The only reason I don’t use it is because the smell is absolutely unbearable it makes me feel so sick 🤮 it does keep hands moisturised though.

Looking for your answer?