3 colors available

BY COWBOY MAGIC #37 in Detangling Treatments

Cowboy Magic (R) Detangler & Shine Silk proteins moisturize and strengthen your horse's hair, neutralizing static electricity and resulting in a high shine after brushing. Knots and dreadlocks fall out tangle free right away, no matter how difficult. The silk protein in Cowboy Magic(R) Detangler and Shine results in a high shine after brushing. The non-oily, concentrated formula repels dust, dirt, and sand. Features: Because it does not contain water or alcohol, it won't dry hair Has a UV protectant May be used by humans, too Repels dust, dirt and sand Moisturizes and strengthens hair Creates high shine after brushing Item Specifications: Ingredients: Cyclomethicone, dimethiconol, C 12-15 alkyl benzoate, octyl methoxycinnamete, tocopheryl acetate, panthenol, silk amino acids, methyl-paraben, proplyparaben, and fragrance. see more...

• Does this leave your hair feeling greasy at all?1 Answers
  • Does this product also help to detangle coarse natural hair or no?1 Answers
  • Do they sell this in Europe aswell? Scandinavian ...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Jet.com
Lacey G.
Lacey G.
Camden , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this detangler. I have a few horses in the pasture that no matter if you brush their mane and tail everyday, they will have at least the start of a knot the next day. This product does work it's magic on ugly knots. For bad knots, Just add a little amount to the knot and work it in the best you can then let it sink in for a few minutes. Work from the bottom up, you will be amazed at how much time you'll save and hair since you won't need to cut it out! No rinsing necessary and no sticky residue left in the hair, just nice shiny hair! Can be pricey compared to other detangler products, but it's worth it because a little goes a long way!
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Philomath, OR
This THE only thing I could get to detangle my daughters curly hair. She's a toddler and has baby soft curls that turn into matted dreads any time she sleeps or is in a car seat. I have tried every professional hair product and was recommended cowboy magic by an equestrian friend. I was extremely skeptical, especially since I've tried the highest quality hair products, This is Truely like magic. It doesn't take much .... Really. Don't use too much. I rubbed it into the matted dreads and the brush glided right through. Amazing!!!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Clovis, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Always had a bottle of this for horse competitions! This stuff is amazing. After cleaning my horse getting her ready for competition, I would always put some of this on her mane and tail and it would make it so soft and shiny!
Kelley C.
Kelley C.
This detangle spray works and smells amazing! It's highly effective and cost effective. It works for every hair type and color! It's long lasting!
Kendall M.
Kendall M.
Highly recommend! amazing to detangle any knots and keeps hair smooth all day- great for all hair types especially thicker hair
Amy H.
Amy H.
Saint Albans, WV
I absolutely love this stuff! My hair tangles so easily, but this makes my hair so manageable. Soft and shiny, too.
Tori B.
Tori B.
BRIGHAM CITY, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've tried all kinds of detanglers. This is the only one that actually works and doesn't leave my hair looking greasy afterwards! And it's super great for my 2 year old who hates combing her hair.
BriAnn M.
BriAnn M.
Pikeville , KY
Amazing detangler and over all everyday product. My horses tail is thick and course but with a dime size amount of cowboy magic it was nothing to get a comb through. My favorite product by far.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Albuquerque, NM
Best stuff ever! I use this on my yorkie and his fur is so shiny and smooth. i have also used it on myself a few times lol
Laura T.
Laura T.
Sparks, NV
I should have invested in the brand. It works like magic and it smells amazing. The entire line of coyboy Magic is very effective and is always in my tote box!
Liz E.
Liz E.
Potsdam , NY
I have long, thick hair. Would this be a good product to help with tangles?
Angela N.
Angela N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this sold in stores or salons?
Carmen P.
Carmen P.
Bay City, MI
Does this brand sell other products?
Amy L.
Amy L.
Banbridge, Northern Ireland
I was just wondering will this make it easier to get a brush through your hair after you wash it as I am finding it really hard at the moment?
Luanne S.
Luanne S.
Seneca, MO
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy at all?