BY COW TALES

Enjoy the crispy, chewy texture and sweet tastes of this classic treat. Each individually wrapped snack can help fight hunger at home, on the road or at the office. Familiar crispy rice treat with Cow Tale pieces for a classic taste everyone will enjoy. Individually wrapped bars can fill a desk drawer or lunch bag. Contains no cholesterol or trans fat. Cow Tales Crispy Moo Rice Treats, 1.33 Oz, Box Of 15 is one of many available through Office Depot. Made by Cow Tales. see more...

Review (1)
Rose S.
Newport news
If I could give this HORRIBLE treat a negative 5 stars I would!
I am A HUGE fan of rice crispy treats...I just love them... Especially the food Lion brand (simply because their brand is softer than the actual name brand treats.)
Any who so my mom knows this and saw these two delicious products made into one and thought that I would just love them? NOPE!! Nope. Annnnnnnd NOOOOPPPPE! Not even heated up for a few seconds in the microwave was this good. There wasn't enough cowtail to make it that flavor, there wasn't enough marshmallow to give that flavor.... They were just so bland and so gross!! I REALLY reeeaallyyyy try not to write bad reviews, however I went out of my way just to write this one!