COVRGIRL & Olay Simply Ageless Blush Plush Peach uploaded by Victoria S.
5 colors available

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

* Simply ageless * Plush peach Sold in packs of 2

• Is this good for eye day use ?2 Answers
  • What kind of brush would you recommend to use this with. Did it las...1 Answers
  • Any one use this? does it work good?2 Answers
Idalis N.
Idalis N.
Review for: Royal Plum
This was my first blush ever and i didn't really know how to use it but it dried out so quickly for me... I am probably going to give it a try again soon so that I can see if maybe there was something wrong with mine. the color seems to work well for me at the time though. i had a lot of cheer competitions at the time and it stayed on nicely.
GISSELL CAROLINA V.
GISSELL CAROLINA V.
Medley, FL
Review for: CoverGirl Simply Ageless Sculpting Blush, Plush Peach 200, 0.4-Ounce Jar []
For years I have this blush, at first I did not understand that it was white in order after years I use it to go to the pool and I love it, because because it is cream it lasts during the day of pool or beach, it is difficult Of blending but to little touches you distribute it and creating the color.
Marialvis P.
Marialvis P.
este rubor lo probe por curiosidad era el unico disponible y la verdad no me agrado mucho, es pesado y en un país tropical es mejor llevar algo más ligero,menos pastoso.
Pro el color si me gusto.
Contra: Si eres de iel sensible debes leer muy bien las indicaciones antes de aplicarlo
Therese C.
Therese C.
Greenfield, IA
Review for: Royal Plum
I am 55 yrs old and don't want to look like a teenager but don't want to show my age either. This is a product that meets both requirements. The packaging is nice and shows the true size of the product. I will continue to use this product. It is simply ageless and light weight.
Kassandra J.
Kassandra J.
Really like the simply ageless line. Goes on good and wears well. Makes skin feel soft and smooth. Needs blended in cause it can make pores look larger if not. Gives me a soft glow. I like to use the blush lightly as last thing after makeup is set.
Ali B.
Ali B.
This product was made for more mature skin. With that being said I found that this product creased and looked a little greasy. It was somewhat buildable but at the same time I found it to be little too heavy for me. I prefer sheer flashes of color.
Stacey M.
Stacey M.
Apo, AP
Got this as a gift and I have to admit it's one of my favorite products to date. I'm very fair skinned and the color blends beautifully. For the most part it lasts the night and doesn't sweat off over time. I will be buying some when i run out. N
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
Review for: Royal Plum
It has somewhat of a cakey/greasy feel to it. It did not feel like on my skin. I didn't like the reaction of my skin to it. It made it really read. I would not recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin. I won't be buying this again
This blush was very disappointing, it was not well pigmented. And you could put on layers forever and it would look like barely anything was there. I think it would be better for pale skin. I would recommend it if you are very pale.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Temecula, CA
This was a very good, nice and creamy blush. The only downfall is that even the lightest color, was too bright for my skin tone. I have very very fare skin, and this made me look like I rubbed raspberries on my cheeks
Nadia C.
Nadia C.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this good for eye day use ?
Kelsey O.
Kelsey O.
Seekonk, MA
Any one use this? does it work good?
Cassie P.
Cassie P.
Ripon, CA
What kind of brush would you recommend to use this with. Did it last all day?