Covert Affairs  TV Series

Covert Affairs TV Series

BY COVERT AFFAIRS

Covert Affairs  TV Series
Covert Affairs TV Series
  • "Then it ended and I was sad it was over but excited that I found a new favorite show!" in 5 reviews
Liz B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Just watched the first episode of the new season, I favorited it on my Hulu! This looks like it will be amazing. Reminds me of Alias almost!
Bre-Ana B.
Missoula, MT
I love this show! I can't wait to watch the next episode! Hopefully I can get it soon! I'm like on a cliffhanger here... :) LOVE THE SHOW!
Lauren G.
Mishawaka, IN
I absolutely love Covert Affairs. I love the mix of action with everyday life drama. I wish Annie & Auggie would just get together already!
Sharon B.
Charlotte, NC
Love this show , since day one
but last episodes been kinds of ehhhh. the writers need to step it up a bitt . definitely keep watchen it =)
Carolyn S.
Lowell, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I loved this show and Annie's relationship with Auggie. I loved Annie's strong female lead role and the way Piper played the character.
liz a.
FLORENCE, SC
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
We watch this series regularly. We like to watch cia/spy shows and movies. It is done to perfection using the world as background
Rachel S.
Cape May, NJ
Probably one of my favorite shows ever! I wish it hadn't been cancelled after season 5. It has been awesome to watch.
Jessica B.
I used to love the show, but now it is not as good as it used to be. They kept the same story line and it sucked.
Jessica D.
Jesup, GA
I love this show. Ive missed some here and there and would love to get all the DVDs and watch them in sequence.
Shauna A.
Pendleton, OR
I love watching this show with my husband! Annie is so strong and smart, and yet innocent. I love the characters!
Darlina L.
Philadelphia, PA
Who's your favorite character?
Darlina L.
Philadelphia, PA
Which romances do you want to see this season? Annie & Auggie? Annie & Eyal? Etc?
Shauna A.
Pendleton, OR
Can you watch this on Roku, Playon, or online?
Amber J.
Saint Johns, MI
What's this about? Is this an easy show to get hooked on?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
How does this compare to the black list?