Covert Affairs  TV Series

Covert Affairs TV Series

BY COVERT AFFAIRS

Covert Affairs  TV Series
Covert Affairs TV Series
  • "Then it ended and I was sad it was over but excited that I found a new favorite show!" in 5 reviews
Kimberly J.
I can wait until the new season starts. This is one of the only show, that I tune into every week to watch. Hope that Auggie finally tell Annie how he feels.
Anstiss E.
Anaheim, CA
I absolutely love this show! Piper plays an amazing role and is sassy and funny. I seriously hope the show did not get canceled because I really do love it!
Christina B.
Seattle, WA
Loooove this show. Piper Perabo is perfectly cast in this. It's fun to pretend for just a few minutes that we know a little about how the CIA operates. :)
Natalie H.
Nevada, OH
Love this show to death. Piper is a great actor and I love her and Auggie's relationship. They are so cute together. All the story lines are really good.
Ccaylonna Elaine H.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This show was so great, it had so much thrilling action and you really could appreciate how well she kicked but in heels. I was very sad to see it end
Crystal B.
Cheyenne, WY
Covert Affairs is great. I love the storyline. One of my favorite shows. I wish it was more advertised because I think a lot of people would like it.
Cindy G.
Big Lake, MN
Love Piper! She is beautiful. I have only seen one episode and thought it was interesting. I would like to watch it from the very beginning though.
Antonia J.
Urbana, IL
This show is action packed from start to finish. This is not a show to zone out on as the details are important. USA shows have stepped its game up.
chelsea k.
Lexington, KY
I love this show. Always keeps me on my toes. And I must say piper is one fine lady and a great reason to watch the show. Her acting is amazing
cynthia b.
North Bergen, NJ
We LOVE this show! It has a great looking cast great story line. Lots of action.Beautiful locations and amazing outfits! A must see for all.
Darlina L.
Philadelphia, PA
Who's your favorite character?
Darlina L.
Philadelphia, PA
Which romances do you want to see this season? Annie & Auggie? Annie & Eyal? Etc?
Shauna A.
Pendleton, OR
Can you watch this on Roku, Playon, or online?
Amber J.
SAINT JOHNS, MI
What's this about? Is this an easy show to get hooked on?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
How does this compare to the black list?