Covert Affairs  TV Series

Covert Affairs TV Series

BY COVERT AFFAIRS

Covert Affairs  TV Series
Covert Affairs TV Series
  • "Then it ended and I was sad it was over but excited that I found a new favorite show!" in 5 reviews
Angela S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I am so in love with this show. It's smart, funny, sexy, and have great story lines. There are also twists and turns, but they don't really throw me off. Still, this is one of the best new shows out there.
Sarah R.
Windsor Locks, CT
I was so excited to hear about it- been a fan of Piper Perabo's for years, and I missed Alias desperately, so it was a great missing piece. Fantastic characters, timely & relevant stories, great action.
Sarah G.
Columbus, OH
I really loved the first and second season after that it was hard to keep up with. I'm not sure if it was I lost interest or because it started playing later at night so it was harder for me to watch.
Kristy W.
Millbrook , AL
Piper Perabo playing a CIA agent. I'm in! This is such a good show with an interesting storyline that keeps you guessing. I like that it isn't too predicable! A Tuesday night must!
maegan c.
Little Rock, AR
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I really liked this show when it first came on! It was smart and I always like a strong, female lead. If you like high-drama and intense shows you will like Covert Affairs.
Krystal J.
MCComb, MS
Annie is the best CIA agent because she never lets the pressure show. She gets herself in, and out, of a lot of complications in the field but she does it with ease.
Sarah M.
Livermore, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I happened to come across this show late at night and thought it was a movie. Then it ended and I was sad it was over but excited that I found a new favorite show!
Olga  A.
Yuma, AZ
Was skeptical about the show at the beginning but like a fine wine it only gets better with time. Annie's character has gained more depth and become an intriguing and dynamic character. Definitely a must see show!
Philadelphia, PA
I love Covert Affairs! Each episode is always so suspenseful yet, at the same time, has the right amount of drama and comedy. This current season has been especially good. Great spy TV series for chicks.
Carrie D.
Lake Villa, IL
I love this show and O.M.G. Did the season finale make me sooo happy! I've been waiting for this the whole series!! Now the long torturous wait for the next season to start.
Philadelphia, PA
Who's your favorite character?
Philadelphia, PA
Which romances do you want to see this season? Annie & Auggie? Annie & Eyal? Etc?
Shauna A.
Pendleton , OR
Can you watch this on Roku, Playon, or online?
Amber J.
SAINT JOHNS, MI
What's this about? Is this an easy show to get hooked on?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
How does this compare to the black list?