Covert Affairs  TV Series

Covert Affairs TV Series

BY COVERT AFFAIRS

Covert Affairs  TV Series
Covert Affairs TV Series
  • "Then it ended and I was sad it was over but excited that I found a new favorite show!" in 5 reviews
Sherlyn G.
Beech Island, SC
I think Piper Perabo, Annie Walker, is a great actress. She is beautiful and talented. I was happy to see her get into a television show. I can't wait for the show to start back up again. It's such a great action show I have even got my husband to watch it with me on Tuesday nights.
Patricia R.
This is easily one of my favorite shows,Once I started watching it, I couldn't stop! I love Annie and Auggie's relationship it's a roller coaster ride, but there always there for each other! I definitely recommend this show and can't wait to see what happens next.
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I was really into this show then when the season ended I forgot about it and caught an episode in the third season, so I was all sorts of lost. It's a really good show, though - I like CIA stuff, though, and seeing how they have to keep their lives so private.
Trish L.
Covert Affairs has one of the best "will they or won't they" romances on TV, and enough pulse-pounding action to keep you interested in each episode. My favorite part, though, is knowing that Annie will kick butt and be okay no matter what else happens.
Brenna P.
Crown Point, NY
Covert Affairs is right up my alley. Usually, I'm attracted to shows like this, with spies and drama, and this follows suit. You start to love the characters so quickly, and the story line is the same, but so different every episode!
Tiffany N.
San Diego, CA
First of all, I hold all USA network shows to a high standard. This show definitely holds up to that. It's a great action-packed show that gets you hooked on all the story lines. I love these type of shows! Keep it up, USA network.
Karissa A.
Longmeadow , MA
I love covert affairs. The show is captivating and has great storylines. I love the chemistry between Annie and Auggie as well. There are some scenes that could use some work editing wise but definitely recommend this show!
Lacey F.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I started watching this show to pass the time at work. I watched half of the first season and gave up. I was not a fan of the main character because she was a weak character. She should be a secondary character instead of a leading lady.
Elizabeth W.
Kent, WA
I'm not usually a spy-thriller show person, but Covert Affairs had me hooked. The characters are fun and believably flawed. The writing is witty and interesting. The actors are sexy as hell. What's not to like?
Stephanie H.
Westminster, CA
It's a good spy show following Annie Walker's ops. It bothers me though that some scenes in the first couple of seasons are so obviously acted in front of a green screen and that Annie is constantly running in heels. I love Christopher Gorham as Auggie so I managed to get past that.
Darlina L.
Philadelphia, PA
Who's your favorite character?
Darlina L.
Philadelphia, PA
Which romances do you want to see this season? Annie & Auggie? Annie & Eyal? Etc?
Shauna A.
Pendleton , OR
Can you watch this on Roku, Playon, or online?
Amber J.
SAINT JOHNS, MI
What's this about? Is this an easy show to get hooked on?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
How does this compare to the black list?