Covert Affairs  TV Series

Covert Affairs TV Series

BY COVERT AFFAIRS

Covert Affairs  TV Series
Covert Affairs TV Series
  • "Then it ended and I was sad it was over but excited that I found a new favorite show!" in 5 reviews
Jesse M.
Rio Linda, CA
This show is one of my favorites! First off I love Piper Parabo. She's pretty and fit. Someone I enjoy watching. She seems so girl next door but in the show she kicks ass. Only thing that annoys me about girl spies is they always fall for every guy that helps them out. Through out all seasons shes had like 7 or 8 love interest. I mean its fine to sex it up a bit but why does she always have to be a blonde dits? Her love interest in Agie is very cute, and I think the writers were smart for making him so not interested in her, but how can she have all these feelings for him and all theother guys. Come guys stick to one love affair and lets call it a day. the show hasw a lot of twist and turns and isn't that predictable. Which is good because it really keeps me interested. The supporting actors and actresses are a great bunch. They are all very attractive and strong people. exactly how I imagine CIA agents to be. They travel all over the world and take you on high flying adventures that keep you addicted! A+++++ very good watch, A must SEE!!!
ashley r.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Truly enjoyable. Fun and exciting, clever dialogue, great timing, excellent acting and just such a refreshing show. The main characters' good chemistry is palpable.
Julia R.
"Covert Affairs is nonetheless a slick, entertaining espionage" agree even though it was a bit predictable. Not so luxury side of CIA agent, which you cannot really see in the typical spy movies or shows.
Bridgette J.
Shawnee, OK
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is easily in my top 5, maybe even top 3. Once I started watching it, I couldn't stop! *SPOLER ALERT* Annie and Auggie's relationship is beautiful - though I find it distasteful now in season 5 the amount of hook-ups he has, it makes his character seem unstable somehow, like not enough details are being given - but the creators have said they were meant to be soul mates from the beginning, so I have hope! Definitely still sad about Jai, especially after seeing all the nice footage they cut out that had him in it. This current season is going to be phenomenal. I love the additions they've made to Annie's character.
Dina B.
Nashville, TN
I love this show I have seen all of the episodes at least twice. Best part is having a female character that is the modern day hero. Annie is the perfect character, her relationship with Auggie is a very good touch. I think the show is very well written and is very different from all the other crime shows. This show has a very modern and well written detailed background on each episode that flows well to the next one.
Brandi P.
Covington, GA
I've been watching this show since the beginning and I really enjoy it! It's a great spy show with a lot of action, but it also has a lot of emotion behind it, too.

My only problem is that the main characters in the series - despite all working together - rarely get any scenes together to develop their relationships. Especially the two mains: Annie Walker and Auggie Anderson, who are supposed to be best friends.
Lauren P.
Dallas, TX
This is probably one of my favorite shows that USA has put out in a while. Though it may glamourize what it means to "be a spy" in the CIA - Agent Annie Walker keeps you hooked taking you to far off places to fight the "bad guys." It's a fast paced show where you not doubt get sucked in by the heroine and root her on no matter what sticky situation she gets in.
Elizabeth H.
Ashburn, VA
This show is so good!!! ahh why does it have to be on mainly in the summer!

i can't wait for the show to come back and see what happens. so addicting.

piper has definitely moved up in the world from coyote ugly. but i mean i love that movie to so who am i to say anything.

can't wait for the story-lines to play out.
Ruth H.
Cheyenne, WY
From the get go I was skeptical of this show. For good reason. The premise of this show, sounds great. In actuality though, it's a snooze at best. Piper Perabo just doesn't do it for me as a CIA agent. They try to make her like Jenifer Garner in Alias and it falls very short. I couldn't suffer through one entire episode.
Gabriell G.
Murfreesboro, TN
I started out very dedicated to this show, but this past season wasn't all that captivating in my opinion. Hopefully it will gain more momentum with the new season's arrival! I do love Annie and Auggie's dynamics as love interests though! I hope we get to explore that again this season as well.
Darlina L.
Philadelphia, PA
Who's your favorite character?
Darlina L.
Philadelphia, PA
Which romances do you want to see this season? Annie & Auggie? Annie & Eyal? Etc?
Shauna A.
Pendleton, OR
Can you watch this on Roku, Playon, or online?
Amber J.
Saint Johns, MI
What's this about? Is this an easy show to get hooked on?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
How does this compare to the black list?