BY COVERGIRL

Buy Cover Girl Lipsticks - Let your lips shine on Amazing sheen to create amazing looking lips. Color glides on smoothly.

Anna S.
Anna S.
Atlanta, GA
I think you definitely need a tan to wear this lipstick. It really made me look pale and kind of sick haha. I thought the color was very pretty, but it just wasn't for me. They do have great lipstick that lasts for hours, though!
Natalie H.
Natalie H.
Has very pretty color choices and great price. The only downfall I have is that it seems to dry my lips out and I have to use gloss of some which them washes away some.of the color.
Alysia H.
Alysia H.
This covergirl lipstick is not my favorite, for a drugstore brand there are alot more fir more afforable prices that are much better quality.
Balkirat S.
Balkirat S.
Winnipeg
Cover girl is a really affordable rent that's why I love the product so much I'm going to leave the time you get way more than you paid for that's why I like this so much
abigail s.
abigail s.
Es bueno tiene buena pigmentación y da un color uniforme en los labios manteniendo una textura suave y natural