BY COVERGIRL #56 in Powder Foundation

Nicky B.
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Review for: Ultimate Finis 435 Medium Light 0.4 oz
I have pretty much been loyal to Covergirl since highschool, I will say that as I age and my skin changes, I have needed to change the types of Covergirl foundation I use, but that doesn't diminish the fact that it works, and does what it is meant to do. I wouldn't probably buy it again myself at almost 40, but for younger girls I think it should work great.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Hyattsville, MD
Review for: Ultimate Finis 435 Medium Light 0.4 oz
I love using covergirl ultimate finish powder to set my liquid foundation. I have combination skin so sometime liquid foundation alone can get oily and smear off. A pressed powder is essential for my skin to make sure all foundation locks into place and to give a more matte ultimate finish. It also provides extra coverage for troubled skin.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Appalachia, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Ultimate Finis 435 Medium Light 0.4 oz
This compact foundation works so well and is so cheap and comes in the cutest little compact! It's very easy to take with you but I wouldn't use it if you have oily skin unless you use a nice loose powder to go over it. I have oily skin and have to put loose powder over it but it makes it look so soft and smooth. I love it.
Kathryn K.
Kathryn K.
Theodore, AL
Review for: Ultimate Finis 435 Medium Light 0.4 oz
Even though it's not a name brand anymore covergirl ultimate is great. Medium light is the color I chose. This is the brand I buy my three year old to play with. Especially when dollar tree carries it! Not sure who the current cover girl is the last one I remember was Ellen. This product is so 1990!
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Beaver Dam , KY
Review for: Ultimate Finis 435 Medium Light 0.4 oz
Covergirl brand makeup has always been one of my favorites because it is affordable and good quality stuff. Also it is very easy to find at a lot of stores. It is very easy to apply and has alot of different shades for different skin tones. It is a light product and feels goof on your face.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Rocky Mount, NC
Review for: Ultimate Finis 435 Medium Light 0.4 oz
I don't wear a lot of foundations, but I have used this one before. This is a little thicker than I like, but it covers up all my blemishes. The packaging is nice, I like that the mirror is bigger. I have found other brands that I prefer, I'm not sure i would purchase again.
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
Corp Christi, TX
Not a huge fan of this product. The quality wasn't what I expected it felt greasy immediately & did lot last long whatsoever unfortunately. I expected better. I was a first time user and also last time user. I would not recommend this to anyone
Penny L.
Penny L.
Philadelphia, PA
Build-able coverage! Apply lightly and heavily depending on how much coverage you need. A versatile product that goes on easily and stays on. This product is not "heavy" on your skin - you do not even realize you are wearing makeup.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Shelbiana, KY
I love cover girl make up u can't go wrong wit this make up .... I have used this for years and still using it.. The only thing I have against it is if its really hot out u will sweat it off. Other than. That I love it...
Kitt G.
Kitt G.
Rayne, LA
Love the cover girl powders and foundations. They work the best for me. My skin is very oily and I don't use much makeup so it makes me feel and look natural. It doesn't clump up on my face and it covers very well.