BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Holly J.
Holly J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shops as their products are cruelty free and they support great campaigns against animal testing, I love most of their products and am always willing to try new lines as I know they will be excellent quality and 100% worth the money!
Maria C.
Maria C.
Redwater
Beauty Junkie Expert
Been using cover girl products from mascara to eyeshadow and lipstick. It is economical and they have beautiful colors. The mascara is good enough for volumizing and lengthening. So far my favorite purchase would be the mascara. Definitley will try again in the future
Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I only get my mascara from CoverGirl! I like to try out the different types to compare which ones make my eyelashes look best. I can say that no other brand satisfies my mascara need like CG. The price is very doable as well, no need to break the bank for great lashes!
chaima g.
chaima g.
Ariana
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have to say, the girl on the deck is my go to mark! From the eye shadow, eye liner, powder, liquid foundation, mascara. I am always willing to buy your products. There are some things I did not like .. One of your eye liners was so horrible to me that I will never buy it again it did not turn up very well and it broke SO easily. I went through this in no time. I like an eyeliner that looks bold and lasts for a while. I currently have another eye liner from her as well as a Maybelline I use all the time. His eye shadows are great for most of the small powder in the color by himself arent so great .. Well, white was not. It did not appear at all I wanted it to barely even appear at all. Not pigmented very well. Their masks are one of my favorites. I will continue to buy from them.
Tenille D.
Tenille D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great brand overall. The products are never disappointing and are very affordable. Definately designed for all skin types.
Alysa S.
Alysa S.
Mtn House, CA
This "very black" covergirl "super thick lash" mascara is extremely useful! It makes my eyelashes look beautiful every single day and I love it :).
This will forever be my favorite look for makeup.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Thelma
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love Cover Girl if you look in my makeup bag this is all you will see is products from Covergirl. My mom was an avid lover of Covergirl and passed that wonderful world into my hands. Cover Girl is very price affordable and great product.
Carol J.
Carol J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Their product contour to get made cheaper but price tag goes higher and I don't find their products good for my skin at all. In fact every time I use them my fave breaks out the next day!!!
Josmari A.
Josmari A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanta esta marca en algun momento pude usar alguno de sus productos como lo fue una mascara de pestaña y una base la cual me encanto debido a que la base en el tiempo que la use no me alboroto más el acné, lo que quiere decir que su fórmula es amigable con las pieles sensibles por eso recomiendo la marca y sus gama de productos
maria m.
maria m.
Definitivamente para mi piel grasosa amo covergirl me mantiene libre de granos. 😍😍😍😍💄😀😀😀😀
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.