BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alana C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is a pretty okay drugstore brand! I feel like they're some nice hits but some misses too. They're best products are probably their eye products (in my opinion.. Although their eye products aren't like perfect either), but their face products probably have the most misses for me... It's cheap enough so that you don't feel bad trying things out!!
Holly F.
Elgin, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
GOOD sponges. They blend well and don't smear or smudge. They don't smell like foam and chemicals like some others
Kellie N.
Chatsworth
Beauty Junkie Expert
My first makeup brand many years ago and now I have rediscovered it again !! No need to spend a fortune on your makeup, save your money for AFTER the Makeup is on !!
Crystal P.
Aurora
I love covergirl its the only makeup i use... Never had any issues with it... Its great makeup for the price
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Affordable, drug store makeup. Up until recently I've not preferred drug store foundation but I received a complimentary sample of the beauty elixir (from Influenster) and it's really changed my view. Can't wait to try more of their products!
Alyssa B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using CoverGirl products for many years and am generally very happy with everything I've tried! CoverGirl's BB Cream is my favorite and I keep coming back to this product even after trying other BB Creams/foundations! It really is a great brand and has many affordable products.
Samantha M.
Forsyth, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's not to love?! This beauty line leaves me feeling flawless looking & I adore all their products! I love the entire line & like trying all of the different things they offer.
Michela F.
San Jose
Love the lip kit! Stays on all day! I bought mine at Target. Hydrating formula that feels great on the lips!
Estefany P.
Miami, Fl 33191-1501, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
lo que mas me facina de covergirl es sus base y su labiales me facina la conosco hace tiempo bebia un programa de chicas modelo en la teve que le davan premios de cover girl y un dia compre un labial de esta marca y me facino me encanto muy bueno y huele muy rico
Larissa C.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the company, love how the products are more on the affordable side with many different varieties of products!
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.