BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Michela F.
Michela F.
San Jose
Love the lip kit! Stays on all day! I bought mine at Target. Hydrating formula that feels great on the lips!
Estefany P.
Estefany P.
Miami, Fl 33191-1501 MV-2366
Beauty Junkie Expert
lo que mas me facina de covergirl es sus base y su labiales me facina la conosco hace tiempo bebia un programa de chicas modelo en la teve que le davan premios de cover girl y un dia compre un labial de esta marca y me facino me encanto muy bueno y huele muy rico
Larissa C.
Larissa C.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the company, love how the products are more on the affordable side with many different varieties of products!
Anyi Mabel C.
Anyi Mabel C.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excellent I love their masks. it's just Covergirl what every girl wants and dreams about. All their products are incredible. I would love to know more about your products. I love this line of cosmetics. I think we all want to try these products although many consider it costs or high range.
Tina B.
Tina B.
Louisville
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do love a few of the covergirl products. I actually use a loose power of theirs. Unfortunately I will not continue to use this powder due to they have stopped carrying the color I use. I normally do not shop online for covergirl since it is something I can go into my local CVS and buy. Though I did go online looking for that loose powder I love, yeah no luck there. :-) I would recommend some of the products to others.
Holly J.
Holly J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shops as their products are cruelty free and they support great campaigns against animal testing, I love most of their products and am always willing to try new lines as I know they will be excellent quality and 100% worth the money!
Maria C.
Maria C.
Redwater
Beauty Junkie Expert
Been using cover girl products from mascara to eyeshadow and lipstick. It is economical and they have beautiful colors. The mascara is good enough for volumizing and lengthening. So far my favorite purchase would be the mascara. Definitley will try again in the future
Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I only get my mascara from CoverGirl! I like to try out the different types to compare which ones make my eyelashes look best. I can say that no other brand satisfies my mascara need like CG. The price is very doable as well, no need to break the bank for great lashes!
chaima g.
chaima g.
Ariana
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have to say, the girl on the deck is my go to mark! From the eye shadow, eye liner, powder, liquid foundation, mascara. I am always willing to buy your products. There are some things I did not like .. One of your eye liners was so horrible to me that I will never buy it again it did not turn up very well and it broke SO easily. I went through this in no time. I like an eyeliner that looks bold and lasts for a while. I currently have another eye liner from her as well as a Maybelline I use all the time. His eye shadows are great for most of the small powder in the color by himself arent so great .. Well, white was not. It did not appear at all I wanted it to barely even appear at all. Not pigmented very well. Their masks are one of my favorites. I will continue to buy from them.
Tenille D.
Tenille D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great brand overall. The products are never disappointing and are very affordable. Definately designed for all skin types.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.