BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Danielle N.
Daisetta, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used eye shadow and foundation in this brand I have yet to find a better foundation for my skin.
Gabriela A.
Maybelline SuperStay 24hr 2-Step Lipcolor:

love the super stay lipsticks, I have different colors, but I must say that red is my favorite, this lipstick consists of two bars, one at each end, the first contains the lipstick and the second a translucent bar that is responsible for sealing The color, although it says that it lasts for 24 hours I do not recommend it to go to eat since you will feel uncomfortable, to me it has lasted between 4 to 5 hours in perfect condition! Between the price / product ratio I give it 4 stars for being one of the best lipsticks of maybelline!
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Affordable, drug store makeup. Up until recently I've not preferred drug store foundation but I received a complimentary sample of the beauty elixir (from Influenster) and it's really changed my view. Can't wait to try more of their products!
Tristan D.
LONDON, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl foundation is my go to! I love the Covergirl pump bottles because it has SPF and feels amazing on my skin!
Maggie F.
Wilmington, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is a great all purpose department store make up. Very affordable. They have some really awesome facial powder's. Great selection of availability you can find them at several stores. The foundation and powder colors are a great assortment
courtney L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My first make up I ever bought or tried was cover girl. I remember going with my mom to pick stuff out when I turned 14. To this day I still use a lot of their products. They have so many different things to choose from and their prices are really great. If I had to choose one item I'd have forever it would be any of their mascaras! I love them!! I have probably 6 tubes open right now of different kinds. They have one for just about every type of lash. I love it!
Codi B.
Hawthorne, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great brand for drugstore cosmetics. Loving so many of their more products lately. Especially the Outlast collection. So affordable yet still long wearing and pigmented like other higher end brands. Worth he money in my opinion.
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl has always been a main makeup line for me and growing up. They have several different formulas for everyone and thats great! They have a lot of different products and has never failed me. No matter what Covergirl I will always have with me.
Samantha C.
Tucson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Every now and then I will get expensive mascaras as gifts (Benefit, Too Faced), but I always go back to my COVERGIRL The Super Sizer Fibers Mascara in Very Black. It does everything the expensive mascaras do, and it washes off so easily at night. I've added this photo before, and it's super creepy, but look at those lashes! Would recommend 10/10
Marionette D.
Dade City, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used quite a few of Covergirl's product such as foundation, blush and eyeliner. Since I have a sensitive skin, their products did not suit it. I have to stop using it. However, I believed this is a good brand for those who don't have a sensitive skin like mine. I'd love to try their lipstick in the future!
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.