BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Stevie A.
Stevie A.
Muskegon
Beauty Junkie Expert
Only cruelty free brands get my support. Unfortunate that lower priced makeup is rarely cruelty free.
Ayla M.
Ayla M.
Carnegie, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I feel like this is the makeup that everyone starts out with... Unfortunately, I have had allergic reactions to all of their products. I have tried to find ingredient lists but have come up short. I would NOT recommend to anyone with sensitive skin. Even the mascara gives me a red, itchy raccoon eyes.
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
Hazel Park, MI
I don't have a problem with Covergirl in general, but I have now bought 3 different kinds of concealer, and each of them go on the skin looking like I'm starting to turn orange.  I have friends who are paler than me, and don't have this problem, so it seems to be related directly to the mid-range of tones that are not pale, but not deep tan shades. Disappointing, since their eyeliner is great.
Keri R.
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
I'm sadly not a fan of Covergirl :( overpriced, and just wish they had a better variety with foundations / concealers.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Hollister, CA
They're not cruelty free, and their latest spokesperson (James) made some really ignorant offensive comments. Will not support this brand
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Over the years, I've tried so many times to give this brand a chance. Their stuff is crap. You get what you pay for. Everything wears off easily, their shadows crease, and their eye liners smear. This brand is one of the worst (if not THE worst).
Sierra F.
Sierra F.
Stryker, OH
I used to absolutely love Covergirl's foundation but have recently found that it has been getting watery and does not offer any coverage
Sachini I.
Sachini I.
Staten Island, NY
Their liquid foundation was not the best. I did not like it it smells funky and makes creases all over my face. Not well recommended
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Marietta, GA
Where the heck is COVERGIRL? I can barely name one CG item on the market right now. They just aren't relevant right now. I understand they are trying to be relevant by introduction their first male CG model & also by using big name celebrities, but I don't see any work going into the products. The CG brand is dying out. They need a renewal & soon.
Lexi W.
Lexi W.
MAPLEWOOD, Mn
dont buy there stuff. its horrible on my skin. Drys me out, gives me acne..
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.