BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Alysa S.
Alysa S.
Mtn House, CA
This "very black" covergirl "super thick lash" mascara is extremely useful! It makes my eyelashes look beautiful every single day and I love it :).
This will forever be my favorite look for makeup.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Thelma
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love Cover Girl if you look in my makeup bag this is all you will see is products from Covergirl. My mom was an avid lover of Covergirl and passed that wonderful world into my hands. Cover Girl is very price affordable and great product.
maria m.
maria m.
Definitivamente para mi piel grasosa amo covergirl me mantiene libre de granos. 😍😍😍😍💄😀😀😀😀
Stassanie R.
Stassanie R.
I love all of covergirls products! They always stay in place and have full coverage and me. The long lasting liquid lipstick has to be my favorite in the color Nude! Everyday I wear something of covergirls!!
naf T.
naf T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand! I have tried several of their products and have never been dissapointed. The products may be expensive but they are definitely worthy. For instance I have seen some eyeshadow palettes or foundations that you need a lot of to even see a difference. But with CoverGirl, you need less and it works more. I love most of their products that I have tried so far. I like their advertisement on television too lol. Definitely recommend this brand.
Jolene S.
Jolene S.
Lebanon, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Have yet to find a product I don't love. Such a great brand that creates high quality products for affordable prices!
ThatBihhKayla W.
ThatBihhKayla W.
Danville
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this item so much I'm glad I made this delightful purchase it does wonders and I really like it !! It's so nice
Codi B.
Codi B.
Hawthorne, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great brand for drugstore cosmetics. Loving so many of their more products lately. Especially the Outlast collection. So affordable yet still long wearing and pigmented like other higher end brands. Worth he money in my opinion.
jayne B.
jayne B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
works so well! really loved this product would definitely recommend to a friend. compares a lot better than alternatives and is very effective. i love it and it shares little room for improvement. can't wait to use it again!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nossa gente eu adorei este produto
Sério você não tem noção do quanto ele é perfeito!!!
Simplesmente adorei!!!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.