Add a Photo

Alejandra V.
Alamo, TX
Jan. 31, 2017, 6:38 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love cover girl mascara! I use on a daily and is also very affordable. I have also used their lippies which I fell in love with.
Ann M.
Ann M.
Patchogue, NY
Dec. 24, 2016, 1:17 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have been using covergirl since I was a kid. Make for types of skin and age group. Love there makeup for face
the price is right
Abby T.
Abby T.
Radcliff, KY
Jan. 25, 2017, 12:51 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love their products. I always buy the duo packs. It comes with mascara and eyeliner. I also have the cover girl matte foundation
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Jan. 16, 2017, 5 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like using their lipglosses and their mascaras. They're good for quick on the go touch-ups, and the price usually can't be beat.
Denisse B.
Denisse B.
Medley, FL
Dec. 17, 2016, 7:26 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Of this brand of makeup I have tried few products, however I can say that it is of good quality, especially your mascara eyelashes
Nicki S.
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 17, 2016, 3:27 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover Girl is the very first makeup line I ever used. They got me through my teenage years a d they will always be my number one.
Imelda S.
Imelda S.
Jan. 29, 2017, 6:38 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Their mascara is so amazing it makes your eyelashes longer and it looks amazing you only need to put twice to get amazing eyelash
LeAnna H.
LeAnna H.
Corbin, KY
Jan. 10, 2017, 10:37 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love COVERGIRl eye liner and TruNaked pallets.the eyeliner is always a repurchase for me and the only eyeliner I will ever use.
laura s.
laura s.
Dec. 19, 2016, 2:25 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have used covergirl since I was in junior high barely learning about makeup. they have really stepped up their game since then.
Luisa T.
Luisa T.
Dec. 26, 2016, 9:33 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Tienen buenos productos en general, obviamente en es mercado hay mejores, pero el precio es accesible y funcionan bien en general
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.