BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kim E.
Ellicott City, MD
I've been a fan of cover girl for years. My absolute favorite is their volume mascara in the orange tube. UGH 🙌🏽
Ashley G.
Russellville, KY
Their skin care products are awesome along with every other product they make. I love the make up sets as well.
Melissa P.
Ryan, IA
Great mascara - Lash blast!! Does not dry out my lashes, has great color, lengthens and makes my lashes fuller!
Nicole B.
Their products are okay, but nothing really stands out to me. There is far better out there for the same price.
Chelsea C.
West Plains, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used their eye shadow and it stay on pretty good it last me forever they got lots of colors to choose from
Evelina R.
La Vergne, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is definitely a great drugstore brand! Great prices and makeup selection, you can't go wrong with it!
Laura W.
Phoenix
Their mascara is good as are their lipcolor. I honestly can not find good eyeshadow in their line or foundation
Brandi C.
Gheens, LA
I love the covergirl base foundation. Looks natural on my face and not greasy. Skins looks smooth and flawless.
Jennifer S.
Eastman, GA
Use this brand of foundation and have used it for many years. Good coverage and matches well with my skin tone.
Sandy R.
Gadsden, AL
Love the lashblast volume mascara definitely enhances my eyelashes! Cons as always with mascara is the removal.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.