BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Alejandra V.
Alejandra V.
Alamo, TX
I love cover girl mascara! I use on a daily and is also very affordable. I have also used their lippies which I fell in love with.
Ann M.
Ann M.
Patchogue, NY
I have been using covergirl since I was a kid. Make for types of skin and age group. Love there makeup for face
the price is right
Abby T.
Abby T.
Radcliff, KY
I love their products. I always buy the duo packs. It comes with mascara and eyeliner. I also have the cover girl matte foundation
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
I like using their lipglosses and their mascaras. They're good for quick on the go touch-ups, and the price usually can't be beat.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Jonesborough, TN
I always use Cover girl copper eye liner. I get son many compliments on the color and people say it looks great with my blue eyes.
Trey L.
Trey L.
Waco, TX
I have been using Cover girl as long as i can remember! I love it! My go to afford makeup! It last all day and as great coverage.
Imelda S.
Imelda S.
Their mascara is so amazing it makes your eyelashes longer and it looks amazing you only need to put twice to get amazing eyelash
Odalys A.
Odalys A.
Penitas, TX
Love the BB cream ! It's great lightweight feel but still with some coverage! I know I can't go wrong with my covergirl BB cream!
LeAnna H.
LeAnna H.
Corbin, KY
I love COVERGIRl eye liner and TruNaked pallets.the eyeliner is always a repurchase for me and the only eyeliner I will ever use.
Luisa T.
Luisa T.
Tienen buenos productos en general, obviamente en es mercado hay mejores, pero el precio es accesible y funcionan bien en general
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.