COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Nixie K.
Nixie K.
Atlanta, GA

The star wars supersizer is amazing! It extends your eyelashes beautifully, and makes you looks radiant and outstanding, i would recommend this product!
Yecenia R.
Yecenia R.
Colorado Spgs, CO

So far covergirl is a good product I like it, wish it had more full coverage foundation but i love that I can do a lot with a more natural healthy look.
Christi G.
Christi G.
Russell Spgs, KY

The CoverGirl Eye Rehab Concealer is a great under eye product. It has Olay in it so it helps with moisturizing. It goes on smooth and it does not cake.
Donna D.
Donna D.
Waco, TX

COVERGIRL products are the best products I have ever used. The foundation works really well on older ladies because it doesn't settle in your wrinkles.
ALYSSA B.
ALYSSA B.
Kimberly, WI

Covergirl products are affordable and great for everyone to use! All their foundations offer a wide array of shades so you can find your perfect match.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Sheridan

Cover Girl is tried and true, easy to find, & consistently good products. I've used mascara, eyeshadow, eyeliner, lipstick, powder... all looking good!
Monica H.
Monica H.
New Orleans, LA

Covergirl to me is an American classic. They keep expanding their lines to be dark girl friendly and I am loving every bit of it! Keep it up covergirl.
Danielle c.
Danielle c.

A bit on the pricy side for my taste but still a good quality cosmetic, I especially love their mascaras and foundations...sooo many customized options
Kim B.
Kim B.

Cover girl has great mascara options. I'm not a crazy drugstore make up lover but covergirl I know is some people's go to. I like the affordable prices
Meg W.
Meg W.

I absolutely love all of cover girls products. I have never been disappointed with any product that I have ever tried. It's all perfect and flawless .
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.