Add a Photo

Photos (103)
David R.
David R.
El Paso, TX

I buy a make up for my mom for christmas, and she love it, she say make his skin more young, im glad she like it, now she is it love with that make up than me haha
Pallavi R.
Pallavi R.
Milpitas, CA

The standard covergirl mascara had been my staple for years. I love how easy it is to take it off. The skin around my eyes is sensitive. Do that is very important.
Portia T.
Portia T.
Ionia, MI

Covergirl is my go to brand for makeup. The products are of high quality and are long lasting. One of my favorite kinds of makeup from Covergirl is their eyeliner.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Nashville, TN

I like the Cover Girl Pressed Powder for oily skin. I can use a little and it takes the shine away. It is reasonably priced and I love that it does not clog pores.
Sophia T.
Sophia T.
Williamstown, NJ

Covergirl has been around as long as I can remember! They make my favorite mascara (lash blast volume) and even for a drug store brand I love the quality and price
amber t.
amber t.
Mobile, AL

The cover girl by cream is one of my all time favorites. It applies so smooth with the perfect amount of coverage. It keeps me matte in my tzone and wears amazing.
Richelle C.
Richelle C.
Hampton, VA

Cover girl is a great, easily accessible and inexpensive brand! I can find this at my local Walmart and beauty supply store and the quality is pretty good as well!
courtney d.
courtney d.
Owensboro, KY

covergirl products are my go to when i'm in a hurry because of their color options. im bi racial & have super light skin in the winter and super dark in the summer
Quintina G.
Quintina G.
Tallapoosa, MO

I'm a covergirl user for life. I have used these products since I started wearing makeup. I love buying the compacts for light days when I just want simple powder.
Natasha M.
Natasha M.
Lemont, IL

I love covergirl . I love the variety of makeup and the quality of makeup. It doesn't cost alot compared to other brands. The makeup stays on and looks good on me
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.