BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Cover girl has been a good quality product company for many years it has been out. It's quality has improved through our the years
Rena B.
Rena B.
Dillonvale, OH
COVERGIRL always leaves me with a fresh face. The products are so affordable, and they work just as well as more expensive brands.
Alejandra V.
Alejandra V.
Alamo, TX
I love cover girl mascara! I use on a daily and is also very affordable. I have also used their lippies which I fell in love with.
LeAnna H.
LeAnna H.
Corbin, KY
I love COVERGIRl eye liner and TruNaked pallets.the eyeliner is always a repurchase for me and the only eyeliner I will ever use.
Imelda S.
Imelda S.
Their mascara is so amazing it makes your eyelashes longer and it looks amazing you only need to put twice to get amazing eyelash
Nicki S.
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover Girl is the very first makeup line I ever used. They got me through my teenage years a d they will always be my number one.
Erica C.
Erica C.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl concealer is what I used when I was still in high school. Works magic and would stay on the whole day! Love this brand.
laura s.
laura s.
I have used covergirl since I was in junior high barely learning about makeup. they have really stepped up their game since then.
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Port Clinton, OH
love cover girl its classic. I never have a problem with the product an you can always find it even In small towns like I live in
Odalys A.
Odalys A.
Penitas, TX
Love the BB cream ! It's great lightweight feel but still with some coverage! I know I can't go wrong with my covergirl BB cream!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.