Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Brooke D.
Brooke D.
Endicott, NY

I love this brand of make-up greatly! The products are affordable and there are many options to choose from! I got it free Courtesy of Covergirl lnsiders
Tamara H.
Tamara H.
Minden, NV

This brand I really like your products and have a lot of variety of products.The price is very good, which it is highly recommended and i would buy again
Keely D.
Keely D.
Queen Creek, AZ

I've been using Covergirl for many years. I like Covergirl foundation and the multiple shade choices. It works well on my oily skin in winter and summer.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Bolivia, NC

As their slogan says easy breezy covergirl and that is the truth there is nothing hard about applying any of their products or using them love covergirl.
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
Mocksville, NC

I use the mineral powder by covergirl. I love that it doesn't make my face oily or break out. I have super sensitive skin & covergirl never irritates it!
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Muskegon, MI

Cover girl is definitely my go to brand. If I can't find what exactly I want I buy a cover girl product.. whether it's mascara, cover up, or lip product.
Fernanda T.
Fernanda T.
Tampa, FL

Covergirl eyelashes mascara are the best, all my mascaras are from covergirl and I just love the brand and the variety of things that they have to offer.
Jillian C.
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ

This drugstore brand is a good introductory makeup company for those learning about makeup. Their quality is just ok, but for the price it's worth a try.
Shanon P.
Shanon P.

They aren't my number one, but definitely top 3.... I prefer E.L.F. since it's a little cheaper, but when I want to splurge... COVERGIRL IS THE GO TO :)
Yecenia R.
Yecenia R.
Colorado Spgs, CO

So far covergirl is a good product I like it, wish it had more full coverage foundation but i love that I can do a lot with a more natural healthy look.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.