COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Donna R.
Donna R.
Independence, KY
I have used covergirl foundation and lipsticks for years, and I find it completely reliable and a trusted brand of makeup products.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Saint Marys, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is an awesome drugstore makeup brand. If I am looking for something new in the drugstore I always look to their products!
Tammy J.
Tammy J.
Sioux Falls, SD
I always have good luck with cover girl products. I love that I can try different things and know I'm still getting a great product
Denisse B.
Denisse B.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Of this brand of makeup I have tried few products, however I can say that it is of good quality, especially your mascara eyelashes
Abby H.
Abby H.
Mesa, AZ
i love their mascaras. definitely a win everytime i buy one. can't ever go wrong! for the most part, they don't flake or transfer.
Rena B.
Rena B.
Dillonvale, OH
COVERGIRL always leaves me with a fresh face. The products are so affordable, and they work just as well as more expensive brands.
Tammy R.
Tammy R.
Patten, ME
Cover girl has always been my favorite. I love their products. I have always used this product since I was a teen and I am 51 now.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Cover girl has been a good quality product company for many years it has been out. It's quality has improved through our the years
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Bessemer, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Some products are hit and miss. Stick with the pressed powders and lip products, they are pretty good. Price is the 5 star rating!
Amber J.
Amber J.
My go to makeup when I can't afford to splurge. I love cover girls pressed powder. It gives good coverage for a light application.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.