BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Boise, ID
Great makeup. I can't use many other products but my skin reacts beautifully with their products plus a great array of choices too.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Jonesborough, TN
I always use Cover girl copper eye liner. I get son many compliments on the color and people say it looks great with my blue eyes.
Alejandra V.
Alejandra V.
Alamo, TX
I love cover girl mascara! I use on a daily and is also very affordable. I have also used their lippies which I fell in love with.
Abby T.
Abby T.
Radcliff, KY
I love their products. I always buy the duo packs. It comes with mascara and eyeliner. I also have the cover girl matte foundation
Denisse B.
Denisse B.
miami, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Of this brand of makeup I have tried few products, however I can say that it is of good quality, especially your mascara eyelashes
Tammy R.
Tammy R.
Patten, ME
Cover girl has always been my favorite. I love their products. I have always used this product since I was a teen and I am 51 now.
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like using their lipglosses and their mascaras. They're good for quick on the go touch-ups, and the price usually can't be beat.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Cover girl has been a good quality product company for many years it has been out. It's quality has improved through our the years
Amber J.
Amber J.
My go to makeup when I can't afford to splurge. I love cover girls pressed powder. It gives good coverage for a light application.
Abby H.
Abby H.
Mesa, AZ
i love their mascaras. definitely a win everytime i buy one. can't ever go wrong! for the most part, they don't flake or transfer.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.