Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Kay S.
Kay S.
Watford City, ND

While I love their mascara I am not fond of their eyeliner. It transfers on me bad. Its great for the price but definitely worth buying other products in my opinion.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Donora, PA

I never had any problems with cover girl. I mostly use the foundation. Only thing I don't like is that is makes my face feel oily. Most of my products are CoverGirl.
Kylee P.
Kylee P.
Middleport, NY

I love my Covergirl Dream mousse blush! Its the perfect shade for me and lasts forever! It's super affordable, you can even find it at the Dollar store occasionally!
Jessica b.
Jessica b.
Hilliard, FL

I just love all Cover Girl items from their concealer to their powders to their blushes everything that cover girl makes even the mascara and eyeshadow and eyeliner
Whitnie W.
Whitnie W.
Logan, UT

I use there translucent powder. I was expecting a little more out of it but I still like it. My problem is it does not wear as long as I wished or thought it would.
Tara Y.
Tara Y.
Louisville, KY

They are my go-to for daily makeup. They are affordable, look wonderful, and have a great selection for every day and season. I love that they don't break the bank.
Amber Y.
Amber Y.
Glen Dale, WV

Wasn't a fan broke my sling out bad! To much of a smell for my taste in makeup! The mascara was ok and some lipsticks are ok but sometimes leave my lips feeling dry
Junika J.
Junika J.

Love the queen latifah collection. The foundation works perfectly on my skin and it's so easy for me to match it to my complexion. I also love the so lashy mascara.
Cora K.
Cora K.
Fort Jennings, OH

I love the powder foundation it is the best coverage and
it stays for hours for me. I have been using cover girl for
years and have not found anything I like better
Samantha D.
Samantha D.

Cover girl is amazing. It's good quality makeup and reasonably priced. It don't look cheap. It goes on easy and they have so many different amazing makeup products.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.