Add a Photo
Kelly H.
Wake Forest, NC
Jan. 8, 2017, 4:39 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I really like Covergirls pressed powder. It's light but offers good coverage. The price is reasonable compared to other big brands.
Donna R.
Donna R.
Independence, KY
Dec. 31, 2016, 3:54 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have used covergirl foundation and lipsticks for years, and I find it completely reliable and a trusted brand of makeup products.
Tasha H.
Tasha H.
Mantua, NJ
Jan. 8, 2017, 8:36 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The cover girl mascaras work really well and last the whole day but then are very clumpy and don't make your eyelashes look natural
Tammy R.
Tammy R.
Patten, ME
Dec. 21, 2016, 12:03 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl has always been my favorite. I love their products. I have always used this product since I was a teen and I am 51 now.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Jan. 28, 2017, 11:06 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl has been a good quality product company for many years it has been out. It's quality has improved through our the years
Denisse B.
Denisse B.
Medley, FL
Dec. 17, 2016, 7:26 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Of this brand of makeup I have tried few products, however I can say that it is of good quality, especially your mascara eyelashes
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Bessemer, AL
Jan. 12, 2017, 9:42 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Some products are hit and miss. Stick with the pressed powders and lip products, they are pretty good. Price is the 5 star rating!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Jonesborough, TN
Dec. 22, 2016, 5:08 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I always use Cover girl copper eye liner. I get son many compliments on the color and people say it looks great with my blue eyes.
Abby H.
Abby H.
Mesa, AZ
Jan. 28, 2017, 11:46 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
i love their mascaras. definitely a win everytime i buy one. can't ever go wrong! for the most part, they don't flake or transfer.
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Jan. 16, 2017, 5 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like using their lipglosses and their mascaras. They're good for quick on the go touch-ups, and the price usually can't be beat.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.