Add a Photo

Photos (107)
Sara C.
Sara C.
Bolivia, NC

As their slogan says easy breezy covergirl and that is the truth there is nothing hard about applying any of their products or using them love covergirl.
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Muskegon, MI

Cover girl is definitely my go to brand. If I can't find what exactly I want I buy a cover girl product.. whether it's mascara, cover up, or lip product.
Fernanda T.
Fernanda T.
Tampa, FL

Covergirl eyelashes mascara are the best, all my mascaras are from covergirl and I just love the brand and the variety of things that they have to offer.
Keely D.
Keely D.
Queen Creek, AZ

I've been using Covergirl for many years. I like Covergirl foundation and the multiple shade choices. It works well on my oily skin in winter and summer.
Jillian C.
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ

This drugstore brand is a good introductory makeup company for those learning about makeup. Their quality is just ok, but for the price it's worth a try.
Shanon P.
Shanon P.

They aren't my number one, but definitely top 3.... I prefer E.L.F. since it's a little cheaper, but when I want to splurge... COVERGIRL IS THE GO TO :)
Nixie K.
Nixie K.
Atlanta, GA

The star wars supersizer is amazing! It extends your eyelashes beautifully, and makes you looks radiant and outstanding, i would recommend this product!
Christi G.
Christi G.
Russell Spgs, KY

The CoverGirl Eye Rehab Concealer is a great under eye product. It has Olay in it so it helps with moisturizing. It goes on smooth and it does not cake.
Yecenia R.
Yecenia R.
Colorado Spgs, CO

So far covergirl is a good product I like it, wish it had more full coverage foundation but i love that I can do a lot with a more natural healthy look.
Donna D.
Donna D.
Waco, TX

COVERGIRL products are the best products I have ever used. The foundation works really well on older ladies because it doesn't settle in your wrinkles.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.