BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Megan J.
Decent makeup for the cheap price. Not my first choice for drug store makeup, but I will give it a three rating.
Kim E.
Ellicott City, MD
I've been a fan of cover girl for years. My absolute favorite is their volume mascara in the orange tube. UGH ūüôĆūüŹĹ
Autumn F.
I love that cover girl is very affordable and you can really get their products at any store with a makeup isle.
Isabel S.
Los Angeles, CA
Affordable in my opinion. Good products. Easily accessible (in almost any store). It hasn't disappointed me yet.
Regina M.
Moundsville, WV
Black mascara, I wasn't real happy with, I had to add a little water to it because it was clumpy and too thick!!
Deborah P.
Summerville, SC
COVERGIRL has been around forever because they make amazing products. Every color imaginable for all skin tones.
Jasmine L.
Pen Argyl, PA
good quality for a good price. easy to aquire, just go to Walmart or a drugstore. my favorite is their eye liner
Quintessa W.
Martinsville, VA
I love cover girl and the products that they have. They have a wide variety of colors and things to choose from.
holly m.
Mcminnville, TN
They have really good drugstore quality foundation and powder. It's always been a staple piece of my makeup bag!
Natalia A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Cover girl mascara is a great but not the greatest. It didn't give me the volume look I was hoping it would give
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.