Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Mackynzie G.
Mackynzie G.
Monroe, MI

I love all the different shades they have in foundation to choose from. They have a nice scent too and the best part you can't even tell I'm wearing it!!!
Lexie I.
Lexie I.

I will use covergirl for mascara and simple products. But their face products tend to break me out. So I will only buy other products besides face makeup.
Raegen E.
Raegen E.
Murray, KY

I really like covergirl products especially for the price you pay. Their foundations always make my skin feel amazing and their lipsticks stay on forever!
Keri M.
Keri M.
Middleburg, FL

I love love love covergirl! I use water resistant mascara, pressed powder, liquid foundation, and blush, all by covergirl! Light and easy products to use!
Susan G.
Susan G.
Wyoming, MI

I've tried the CoverGirl foundation and Lipstick. Both were wonderful to the point I always have at least One CoverGirl lipstick in my purse at all times.
Allyson D.
Allyson D.
Knoxville, TN

I really enjoy my Covergirl products. I especially love my Covergirl Lash Blast mascara. For the price, I find the quality of the product to be excellent!
Wynnie S.
Wynnie S.
Winder, GA

For it to be so inexpensive, their eye shadow pallets are awesome. There's also much variety and if you can't find what you need, then you're out of luck.
donna a.
donna a.
Clarksville, TN

If apply in the right ways will last all day. Has good coverage and is not to oily. The powder is great and covers and is not cakey and has great coverage
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Lees Summit, MO

I love their eyeshadow, it's long lasting and has bold coverage, it's not light when applicating so you don't have to apply it a bunch of times to see it.
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL

I have used COVERGIRL since i was a teenager! I think the fact that they are still to this day always coming out with better and bolder things is awesome.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.