BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Hazleton, PA
Cover girl is a makeup I choose to use often. It it very inexpensive and long lasting. That's why it is one of my favorite choices.
Melody F.
Melody F.
Mobile, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brand I have never been disappointed their mascara is one of my favorite good quality I keep this in my makeup bag always
Mandy H.
Mandy H.
Manistique
I love Cover GIRL products but will not be using them since they now have a boy wearing make up as a spokesperson. It's too bad. :(
Abby T.
Abby T.
Radcliff, KY
I love their products. I always buy the duo packs. It comes with mascara and eyeliner. I also have the cover girl matte foundation
Alejandra V.
Alejandra V.
Alamo, TX
I love cover girl mascara! I use on a daily and is also very affordable. I have also used their lippies which I fell in love with.
Tammy R.
Tammy R.
Patten, ME
Cover girl has always been my favorite. I love their products. I have always used this product since I was a teen and I am 51 now.
Abby H.
Abby H.
Mesa, AZ
i love their mascaras. definitely a win everytime i buy one. can't ever go wrong! for the most part, they don't flake or transfer.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Jonesborough, TN
I always use Cover girl copper eye liner. I get son many compliments on the color and people say it looks great with my blue eyes.
Amber J.
Amber J.
My go to makeup when I can't afford to splurge. I love cover girls pressed powder. It gives good coverage for a light application.
Ann M.
Ann M.
Patchogue, NY
I have been using covergirl since I was a kid. Make for types of skin and age group. Love there makeup for face
the price is right
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.