BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Tammy J.
Tammy J.
Sioux Falls, SD
I always have good luck with cover girl products. I love that I can try different things and know I'm still getting a great product
Kristina O.
Kristina O.
Manchester, NH
Good quality for the price. My mom has been using the products for years, so of course I've tried then. The cover up is my favorite
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Hazleton, PA
Cover girl is a makeup I choose to use often. It it very inexpensive and long lasting. That's why it is one of my favorite choices.
Nichole M.
Nichole M.
Wausau, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is definitely always a good choice and some of my high-end products are out cover girl always provides a quality product
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirl! Some products are super cheap and the other items are affordable! You can get these products at Walmart even cvs!
Angel B.
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is one of my favorite brands when it comes to makeup because all the different types you can choose from, Love Covergirl.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Saint Marys, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is an awesome drugstore makeup brand. If I am looking for something new in the drugstore I always look to their products!
Donna R.
Donna R.
Independence, KY
I have used covergirl foundation and lipsticks for years, and I find it completely reliable and a trusted brand of makeup products.
Melody F.
Melody F.
Mobile, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brand I have never been disappointed their mascara is one of my favorite good quality I keep this in my makeup bag always
Tasha H.
Tasha H.
Mantua, NJ
The cover girl mascaras work really well and last the whole day but then are very clumpy and don't make your eyelashes look natural
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.