Add a Photo
Sarah K.
Boise, ID
Feb. 1, 2017, 9:13 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great makeup. I can't use many other products but my skin reacts beautifully with their products plus a great array of choices too.
Melody F.
Melody F.
Mobile, AL
Dec. 30, 2016, 8:48 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love this brand I have never been disappointed their mascara is one of my favorite good quality I keep this in my makeup bag always
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Jan. 1, 2017, 7:34 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love covergirl! Some products are super cheap and the other items are affordable! You can get these products at Walmart even cvs!
Kristina O.
Kristina O.
Manchester, NH
Dec. 28, 2016, 1:29 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Good quality for the price. My mom has been using the products for years, so of course I've tried then. The cover up is my favorite
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Saint Marys, PA
Jan. 3, 2017, 10:24 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is an awesome drugstore makeup brand. If I am looking for something new in the drugstore I always look to their products!
Tammy J.
Tammy J.
Sioux Falls, SD
Jan. 3, 2017, 5:44 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I always have good luck with cover girl products. I love that I can try different things and know I'm still getting a great product
Angel B.
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 20, 2016, 4:28 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is one of my favorite brands when it comes to makeup because all the different types you can choose from, Love Covergirl.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Hazleton, PA
Dec. 17, 2016, 7:10 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is a makeup I choose to use often. It it very inexpensive and long lasting. That's why it is one of my favorite choices.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Hogansville, GA
Jan. 25, 2017, 10:15 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have used cover girl since I was 14 and it is one of the few products for foundation that actually doesn't make my skin break out
Nichole M.
Nichole M.
Wausau, WI
Dec. 22, 2016, 8:36 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is definitely always a good choice and some of my high-end products are out cover girl always provides a quality product
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.