COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirl! Some products are super cheap and the other items are affordable! You can get these products at Walmart even cvs!
Kristina O.
Kristina O.
Manchester, NH
Good quality for the price. My mom has been using the products for years, so of course I've tried then. The cover up is my favorite
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Boise, ID
Great makeup. I can't use many other products but my skin reacts beautifully with their products plus a great array of choices too.
Tasha H.
Tasha H.
Mantua, NJ
The cover girl mascaras work really well and last the whole day but then are very clumpy and don't make your eyelashes look natural
Tammy J.
Tammy J.
Sioux Falls, SD
I always have good luck with cover girl products. I love that I can try different things and know I'm still getting a great product
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Saint Marys, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is an awesome drugstore makeup brand. If I am looking for something new in the drugstore I always look to their products!
Angel B.
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is one of my favorite brands when it comes to makeup because all the different types you can choose from, Love Covergirl.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Hazleton, PA
Cover girl is a makeup I choose to use often. It it very inexpensive and long lasting. That's why it is one of my favorite choices.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Hogansville, GA
I have used cover girl since I was 14 and it is one of the few products for foundation that actually doesn't make my skin break out
Melody F.
Melody F.
Mobile, AL
Love this brand I have never been disappointed their mascara is one of my favorite good quality I keep this in my makeup bag always
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.