Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Kari W.
Kari W.
Indianapolis, IN

When I do wear make up, I like covergirl's powder. I grew up with my mother always having a compact and I enjoyed the smell of it. Works great to cover up a blemish!
Kylee P.
Kylee P.
Middleport, NY

I love my Covergirl Dream mousse blush! Its the perfect shade for me and lasts forever! It's super affordable, you can even find it at the Dollar store occasionally!
Almira F.
Almira F.
Saint Louis, MO

I tried the true blend foundation. I have combination skin and the foundation was breaking apart after only a few hours. I even set it after the original application
Angela B.
Angela B.
Donora, PA

I never had any problems with cover girl. I mostly use the foundation. Only thing I don't like is that is makes my face feel oily. Most of my products are CoverGirl.
Tammy N.
Tammy N.
Kingsport, TN

I have been using Cover Girl cosmetics since I was 14 and I am now 48. The foundation is my favorite...doesn't make my skin oily thru the day and that's what i love.
Hilda G.
Hilda G.
Eagle Pass, TX

The cosmetics are affordable but not the best quality. My skin is too oily and the makeup seems to be to greasy for my face but I do use the eyeshadow a and mascaras
Vickie H.
Vickie H.
Manchester, TN

I have used Covergirl since I was a teenager and that's a long time. Its in every store and very affordable. So many items with a big variety of colors and textures.
Helen F.
Helen F.

I liked but is so Somewhat expensive but leave me your skin smooth, well covered and the line for oily skin are excellent cover well, and for a couple of hours more.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Sterrett, AL

They make some great makeup. Some of their products are too chalky though. Its affordable nnd looks okay. Affordable d easy to match tones you need for a good blend.
Kay S.
Kay S.
Watford City, ND

While I love their mascara I am not fond of their eyeliner. It transfers on me bad. Its great for the price but definitely worth buying other products in my opinion.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.