COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Joey S.
Joey S.
Corp Christi, TX

The old school blushes that have been made forever are some of my favorites. Something about the fresh smell all covergirl products have is just refreshing
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Vero beach, Fl

Who doesnt love Covergirl?! This brand is easily accessible and the products are consistantly good quality and great colors. A staple in my makeup routine.
IRIS H.
IRIS H.
San Francisco, CA

the foundation is my life saverthe foundation is my life saverthe foundation is my life saverthe foundation is my life saverthe foundation is my life saver
Lexie I.
Lexie I.

I will use covergirl for mascara and simple products. But their face products tend to break me out. So I will only buy other products besides face makeup.
Mackynzie G.
Mackynzie G.
Monroe, MI

I love all the different shades they have in foundation to choose from. They have a nice scent too and the best part you can't even tell I'm wearing it!!!
Raegen E.
Raegen E.
Murray, KY

I really like covergirl products especially for the price you pay. Their foundations always make my skin feel amazing and their lipsticks stay on forever!
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Lees Summit, MO

I love their eyeshadow, it's long lasting and has bold coverage, it's not light when applicating so you don't have to apply it a bunch of times to see it.
donna a.
donna a.
Clarksville, TN

If apply in the right ways will last all day. Has good coverage and is not to oily. The powder is great and covers and is not cakey and has great coverage
Keri M.
Keri M.
Middleburg, FL

I love love love covergirl! I use water resistant mascara, pressed powder, liquid foundation, and blush, all by covergirl! Light and easy products to use!
Susan G.
Susan G.
Wyoming, MI

I've tried the CoverGirl foundation and Lipstick. Both were wonderful to the point I always have at least One CoverGirl lipstick in my purse at all times.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.