Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Jacklyn P.
Jacklyn P.
Mohawk, NY

Not really a fan of cover girl a lot of their products have to much fragrance. The lip products are okay. The foundation has always broke out my skin however
ARLETTE A.
ARLETTE A.
SAN DIEGO, CA

I love there mascaras my favorite of all time is the lash blast it works so good! It makes my eyelashes blacker,thicker,& longer I would definitely recommend
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Jacksonville, NC

I like cover girl. I used their mascara, and eyebrow pencils all the time. It's actually the only brand pencil I'll use because it's color matches perfectly.
Kara B.
Kara B.
Millsboro, DE

This powder foundation is the perfect finishing touch to take away any unwanted shine. No need for any finishing powders, this product really does the trick!
Amanda G.
Amanda G.

Grabbed some when I forgot my makeup bag on a trip. Prices were great and the quality was as expected for that. Good if you are in a pinch or strict budget.
Cassie E.
Cassie E.
Woodland, CA

Always been my go to brand! Especially when I'm shopping at the drug store. I can always find a cover girl product that works well and is super inexpensive.
I like some of there foundation and concealer. But you also pay for what you get. But some times if your lucky you will find great products for good prices.
Aleeya A.
Aleeya A.
Orlando, FL

Awesome and versatile brand! Also very inexpensive! The quality is pretty good, but I wouldn't recommend their eye shadows unless you're using a good primer
angeline b.
angeline b.
Fuquay Varina, NC

One if the best mascaras I've used is the Super Sizer by COVERGIRL it makes my lashes look sooo long, and it adds volume to my lashes. I absolutely love it.
Dana S.
Dana S.
Nanty Glo, PA

I use Covergirl powder. It is light weight and it covers well. I also lile how it blends with my skin tone well. I would purchase this product all the time.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.