BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amber P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl has improved so much over the years. Some of the best products around and super affordable I reccomend!
Kelly O.
Scott, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has always been my goto when I'm on a budget. This is my Favorite drug store brand. Everyone knows covergirl.
Dottie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the concealers and pressed powders. They work well and stay pretty well and the prices are wallet friendly.
Catie H.
I use covergurl mascara on a daily basis. Its waterproof, beautiful and everything you could ever want in mascara!
Erica A.
Bridgeport, MI
I love everything covergirl! From lip gloss to foundation to eye shadow! Theyve got a product for every skin type.
Anna L.
Stockton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
covergirl is a wonderful brand. I love some of their mascara. and they have great products at an affordable price.
Regina C.
Covergirl is a name that can be trusted. Great products and great price. Can never have enough covergirl products.
Tatjana M.
Killeen, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
The only makeup I wear is mascara. Covergirl has awesome mascaras too! I love them and th never clump my eyelashes
Cassandra C.
Riverview
I've used multiple different kinds of makeup in this brand. Especially mascara and eyeliner. Love their products.
Angela C.
Vinton, LA
Love cover girl face powder to help with the shiney spots on my face. Also, helps smooth blush and base together.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.