COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Dana S.
Dana S.
Nanty Glo, PA

I use Covergirl powder. It is light weight and it covers well. I also lile how it blends with my skin tone well. I would purchase this product all the time.
Aleeya A.
Aleeya A.
Orlando, FL

Awesome and versatile brand! Also very inexpensive! The quality is pretty good, but I wouldn't recommend their eye shadows unless you're using a good primer
angeline b.
angeline b.
Fuquay Varina, NC

One if the best mascaras I've used is the Super Sizer by COVERGIRL it makes my lashes look sooo long, and it adds volume to my lashes. I absolutely love it.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Independence, MO

I have used foundation by them for years it lasts and it won't break your pocket and for mommies who can't drop $50 at a big store this will.work just fine
Yess N.
Yess N.

Good products for a budget. A lot of variety and available almost anywhere! I don't use many products from Cover girl but would not be against trying more.
Janice P.
Janice P.
Cedar Springs, MI

I always use covergirls pressed powder. I try other brands but always come back to this brand due to price and coverage. I would definitely recommend them.
Tawnya G.
Tawnya G.
Tucson, AZ

I've used Covergirl liquid makeup and mascara. The mascara applies smoothly and does not flake or clump up, leaving my lashes looking natural but polished.
Leeann W.
Leeann W.
Winfield, AL

Cheap makeup and works great! I don't wear makeup Often so works great for me. I don't like to spend a ton on eye makeup and this is the best option for me
Pamela H.
Pamela H.
Youngstown, OH

Have always used this mascara. Stays on and doesn't run. The price can't be beat, very affordable and I can find it everywhere including the grocery store.
IRIS H.
IRIS H.
San Francisco, CA

the foundation is my life saverthe foundation is my life saverthe foundation is my life saverthe foundation is my life saverthe foundation is my life saver
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.