BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kay M.
Kay M.
I love covergirl because it is all good quality affordable makeup for people like me who don't have tons of money to blow on makeup.
Alison V.
Alison V.
FREDERICK, MD
I love the LashBlast Clump Crusher mascara! It is a great mascara that does a little bit of everything. I also like their lip gloss.
Sydney H.
Sydney H.
Love their products - especially foundation! I truly feel they have a shade for everyone and a type that works with every skin type!
Marissa L.
Marissa L.
Cover girl is my favorite make up product. I love the liquid and powder foundations they have. I am also in love with their mascara.
Cathy K.
Cathy K.
Tonawanda, NY
A good brand. I can't think of a specific product that I use most often, but know I use the brand a lot. Never had a bad experience.
Melanie L.
Melanie L.
Mckinney, TX
I love their mascara it give ur eyelashes a lot of volume it distributes it evenly and it does not leave chunks it Is easy to remove
Lori L.
Lori L.
Parma, OH
I like CG a lot. Any foundation or mascara I've used, I've loved. The best is the Super Size mascara and the 3 in 1 olay foundation.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Boise, ID
Great makeup. I can't use many other products but my skin reacts beautifully with their products plus a great array of choices too.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Hogansville, GA
I have used cover girl since I was 14 and it is one of the few products for foundation that actually doesn't make my skin break out
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Saint Marys, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is an awesome drugstore makeup brand. If I am looking for something new in the drugstore I always look to their products!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.