BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Lori L.
Lori L.
Parma, OH
I like CG a lot. Any foundation or mascara I've used, I've loved. The best is the Super Size mascara and the 3 in 1 olay foundation.
Cathy K.
Cathy K.
Tonawanda, NY
A good brand. I can't think of a specific product that I use most often, but know I use the brand a lot. Never had a bad experience.
Marissa L.
Marissa L.
Cover girl is my favorite make up product. I love the liquid and powder foundations they have. I am also in love with their mascara.
Melanie L.
Melanie L.
Mckinney, TX
I love their mascara it give ur eyelashes a lot of volume it distributes it evenly and it does not leave chunks it Is easy to remove
Patricia A.
Patricia A.
Forked River, NJ
My favorite CoverGirl product is the pressed powder compact that I use daily. I've used it for years and the quality is outstanding.
Kimmi B.
Kimmi B.
Pittsburgh , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great drug store brand.. I find some of the foundations or coverups to be a little runny. Most eyeshadows have great pigment though!
Alison V.
Alison V.
FREDERICK, MD
I love the LashBlast Clump Crusher mascara! It is a great mascara that does a little bit of everything. I also like their lip gloss.
Las máscaras de pestañas , son de las mejores, que se pueden conseguir por tan bajo precio. Inclusive compiten con las de alto rango
Sydney H.
Sydney H.
Love their products - especially foundation! I truly feel they have a shade for everyone and a type that works with every skin type!
Melody F.
Melody F.
Mobile, AL
Love this brand I have never been disappointed their mascara is one of my favorite good quality I keep this in my makeup bag always
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.