Add a Photo

Britney C.
Lockport, NY
Jan. 18, 2017, 7:15 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I think these products are reasonably priced, but the quality was hit or miss with me. Some were amazing and others were total crap!
Lori L.
Lori L.
Parma, OH
Jan. 8, 2017, 2:29 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like CG a lot. Any foundation or mascara I've used, I've loved. The best is the Super Size mascara and the 3 in 1 olay foundation.
Cathy K.
Cathy K.
Tonawanda, NY
Jan. 27, 2017, 9:06 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
A good brand. I can't think of a specific product that I use most often, but know I use the brand a lot. Never had a bad experience.
Marissa L.
Marissa L.
Jan. 2, 2017, 6:17 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is my favorite make up product. I love the liquid and powder foundations they have. I am also in love with their mascara.
Patricia A.
Patricia A.
Forked River, NJ
Dec. 21, 2016, 8:57 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
My favorite CoverGirl product is the pressed powder compact that I use daily. I've used it for years and the quality is outstanding.
Kimmi B.
Kimmi B.
Pittsburgh , PA
Dec. 19, 2016, 10:20 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great drug store brand.. I find some of the foundations or coverups to be a little runny. Most eyeshadows have great pigment though!
Alison V.
Alison V.
Frederick, MD
Dec. 19, 2016, 2:35 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love the LashBlast Clump Crusher mascara! It is a great mascara that does a little bit of everything. I also like their lip gloss.
Dec. 20, 2016, 11:06 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Las máscaras de pestañas , son de las mejores, que se pueden conseguir por tan bajo precio. Inclusive compiten con las de alto rango
Sydney H.
Sydney H.
Feb. 4, 2017, 11:55 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love their products - especially foundation! I truly feel they have a shade for everyone and a type that works with every skin type!
Mandy H.
Mandy H.
Manistique
Jan. 26, 2017, 3:48 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love Cover GIRL products but will not be using them since they now have a boy wearing make up as a spokesperson. It's too bad. :(
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.