BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Amy G.
Amy G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is am easy brand and one I can count on. It is a trusted brand. I use their compact foundation often and am happy with it.
Maribel D.
Maribel D.
Alpine , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very innovative company for women of all diversities. Great selection. Quality products. I love their innovative products and colors.
Maddie F.
Maddie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
All I have to say is meh. You could have done better on those target mascaras. I tried them and most the time they just clump. A lot.
Julie M.
Julie M.
Cranberry Twp, PA
Always use their lip colors and eye liners and even mascara!! Good prices great product. Always very happy and know what I'm getting!
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the lipstick. Great color, great brand. I really like it and it's so affordable. Plus it can be found at just about any store.
ROSE S.
ROSE S.
Montgomery, AL
COVER GIRL MAKE UP IS EXTREMELY FANTASTIC MAKE UP IT KEEP YOU LOOKING FLAWLESS. IT GIVES YOU THE BEAUTY LOOK THAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR
Debby M.
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used cover girl mascara for years. I love that it is very affordable so I can keep one in my makeup kit at home and on the go!
Jessie M.
Jessie M.
Chester
Love CoverGirl. Doesn't make your face look too chalky. It applies just the right coverage to cover blemishes. I use covergirl daily
Kay M.
Kay M.
I love covergirl because it is all good quality affordable makeup for people like me who don't have tons of money to blow on makeup.
Las máscaras de pestañas , son de las mejores, que se pueden conseguir por tan bajo precio. Inclusive compiten con las de alto rango
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.