BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Brianda d.
Weslaco, TX
Ive been using their matte lip sticks amd i love them. U do have to re touch during the day but they feel so creamy
Jessica L.
Tampa, FL
Love CoverGirl products, love how it's easy to get at any local drug store the price is great. Definitely recommend
Jlene B.
Orlando, FL
Love their products and recommend them for beginners definitely. Leaves me very happy whenever I use there products
Eric D.
My wife doesn't use this brand often but she likes there lip glosses, and not the eyeliner from what she remembers.
Tosha H.
Conway, AR
They have great Products and, I love seeing there commercials on TV for all there new things coming out each times.
Ali C.
Covergirl has some good stuff and bad stuff. It's kinda just a hit or miss. I use there press powder and I like it.
Denise H.
Murrells Inlt, SC
I have always loved cover girl liquid foundation. I just switched to their oil control foundation and am obsessed!!
Eman D.
Tampa, FL
Good products! Try their loose powder for setting foundation its very high quality and lets your makeup last longer
Lexi H.
Edmond, OK
Affordable products with good quality. Can be purchased at drugstores so makes it super easy and convenient to but.
Sarah M.
Xenia, OH
I love all the products! The price range is perfect for good quality makeup! I have no complaints about the makeup!
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.