Add a Photo

Photos (111)
kayli a.
kayli a.
Texas City, TX

I love covergirls foundation with olay. Its amazing. Covergirl has great products that rarely let me down. It's been around for so long. It's iconic definitely
Alejandra F.
Alejandra F.
Wahiawa, Hi

CoverGirl is a fantastic and easy to find brand. Their items are priced to be affordable without diminishing quality. Definitely my favorite brand for mascara!
Devika S.
Devika S.
Springfield, PA

I'v head pretty good experiences with their products. Their mascaras a little clumpy and make your lashes stick together but otherwise, I like everything else.
Sonia D.
Sonia D.
Fayetteville, NC

great products never fail me but I hate they are too expensive for me. I would buy them only if it something I really needed or if there was a coupon attached.
Felicita M.
Felicita M.
Lancaster, CA

I recently tried the Covergirl lash blast mascara, and i am in love! I love how long it lasts throughout the day, with out it clumping or running down my face.
Marilyn F.
Marilyn F.
Surprise, AZ

I have used Covergirl for years. It is readily available and wears comfortable on my skin. I never get break outs or skin irritation from any of the products.
Evanji Kaurys D.
Evanji Kaurys D.
Florida, Miami

Este es un balsamo de covergirl increible tiene la forma de un pintalabios y al aplicarlo resulta facil ademas, es brillante y mantiene los labios hidratados.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Warwick, RI

Cover girl is one of my go to makeup brands you can find it anywhere and has a vast variety of different products including eye makeup lipsticks and much more
Samantha R.
Samantha R.

Not a major fan of their products. I guess if you are looking for products that are not outstanding you would choose them. I don't like their lipstick either.
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
Three Rivers, MI

I love their foundation. Matches my skin tone really well. They also have great mascara for a great price. I get them all the time. I definitely recommend it!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.