COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
Three Rivers, MI

I love their foundation. Matches my skin tone really well. They also have great mascara for a great price. I get them all the time. I definitely recommend it!
Marilyn F.
Marilyn F.
Surprise, AZ

I have used Covergirl for years. It is readily available and wears comfortable on my skin. I never get break outs or skin irritation from any of the products.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Warwick, RI

Cover girl is one of my go to makeup brands you can find it anywhere and has a vast variety of different products including eye makeup lipsticks and much more
Evanji Kaurys D.
Evanji Kaurys D.
Florida, Miami

Este es un balsamo de covergirl increible tiene la forma de un pintalabios y al aplicarlo resulta facil ademas, es brillante y mantiene los labios hidratados.
Jacklyn P.
Jacklyn P.
Mohawk, NY

Not really a fan of cover girl a lot of their products have to much fragrance. The lip products are okay. The foundation has always broke out my skin however
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Jacksonville, NC

I like cover girl. I used their mascara, and eyebrow pencils all the time. It's actually the only brand pencil I'll use because it's color matches perfectly.
ARLETTE A.
ARLETTE A.
SAN DIEGO, CA

I love there mascaras my favorite of all time is the lash blast it works so good! It makes my eyelashes blacker,thicker,& longer I would definitely recommend
Kara B.
Kara B.
Millsboro, DE

This powder foundation is the perfect finishing touch to take away any unwanted shine. No need for any finishing powders, this product really does the trick!
angeline b.
angeline b.
Fuquay Varina, NC

One if the best mascaras I've used is the Super Sizer by COVERGIRL it makes my lashes look sooo long, and it adds volume to my lashes. I absolutely love it.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.

Grabbed some when I forgot my makeup bag on a trip. Prices were great and the quality was as expected for that. Good if you are in a pinch or strict budget.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.