COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Robesonia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand is a staple in the drug store makeup industry. They have been around forever for a reason. Great quality for a good price.
shelby s.
shelby s.
West elkton , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is a classic brand. They are affordable and have some good quality products. I'm not a big fan of their foundation anymore
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the lipstick. Great color, great brand. I really like it and it's so affordable. Plus it can be found at just about any store.
Amy G.
Amy G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is am easy brand and one I can count on. It is a trusted brand. I use their compact foundation often and am happy with it.
ROSE S.
ROSE S.
Montgomery, AL
COVER GIRL MAKE UP IS EXTREMELY FANTASTIC MAKE UP IT KEEP YOU LOOKING FLAWLESS. IT GIVES YOU THE BEAUTY LOOK THAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR
Rivers H.
Rivers H.
Portland, OR
Live all the products. They have such a large selection to choose from. Plus all the product are very affordable for a great product!
Maribel D.
Maribel D.
Alpine , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very innovative company for women of all diversities. Great selection. Quality products. I love their innovative products and colors.
Jessie M.
Jessie M.
Chester
Love CoverGirl. Doesn't make your face look too chalky. It applies just the right coverage to cover blemishes. I use covergirl daily
Britney C.
Britney C.
Lockport, NY
I think these products are reasonably priced, but the quality was hit or miss with me. Some were amazing and others were total crap!
Kay M.
Kay M.
I love covergirl because it is all good quality affordable makeup for people like me who don't have tons of money to blow on makeup.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.