BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Maribel D.
Maribel D.
El Paso , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very innovative company for women of all diversities. Great selection. Quality products. I love their innovative products and colors.
Julie M.
Julie M.
Cranberry Twp, PA
Always use their lip colors and eye liners and even mascara!! Good prices great product. Always very happy and know what I'm getting!
Layne P.
Layne P.
Winthrop, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Affordable and decent quality. There are definitely better brands but I don't wear makeup often enough to necessitate spending a lot.
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the lipstick. Great color, great brand. I really like it and it's so affordable. Plus it can be found at just about any store.
Debby M.
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used cover girl mascara for years. I love that it is very affordable so I can keep one in my makeup kit at home and on the go!
Melanie L.
Melanie L.
Mckinney, TX
I love their mascara it give ur eyelashes a lot of volume it distributes it evenly and it does not leave chunks it Is easy to remove
Jessie M.
Jessie M.
Chester
Love CoverGirl. Doesn't make your face look too chalky. It applies just the right coverage to cover blemishes. I use covergirl daily
Marissa L.
Marissa L.
Cover girl is my favorite make up product. I love the liquid and powder foundations they have. I am also in love with their mascara.
Britney C.
Britney C.
Lockport, NY
I think these products are reasonably priced, but the quality was hit or miss with me. Some were amazing and others were total crap!
Cathy K.
Cathy K.
Tonawanda, NY
A good brand. I can't think of a specific product that I use most often, but know I use the brand a lot. Never had a bad experience.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.