Add a Photo
Maddie F.
Maddie F.
Jan. 28, 2017, 2:42 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
All I have to say is meh. You could have done better on those target mascaras. I tried them and most the time they just clump. A lot.
Layne P.
Layne P.
Winthrop, MA
Dec. 28, 2016, 5:55 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Affordable and decent quality. There are definitely better brands but I don't wear makeup often enough to necessitate spending a lot.
shelby s.
shelby s.
West elkton , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feb. 7, 2017, 8:15 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is a classic brand. They are affordable and have some good quality products. I'm not a big fan of their foundation anymore
ROSE S.
ROSE S.
Montgomery, AL
Dec. 28, 2016, 12:50 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
COVER GIRL MAKE UP IS EXTREMELY FANTASTIC MAKE UP IT KEEP YOU LOOKING FLAWLESS. IT GIVES YOU THE BEAUTY LOOK THAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL
Dec. 16, 2016, 9:04 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love the lipstick. Great color, great brand. I really like it and it's so affordable. Plus it can be found at just about any store.
Amy G.
Amy G.
Dec. 24, 2016, 10:46 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is am easy brand and one I can count on. It is a trusted brand. I use their compact foundation often and am happy with it.
Rivers H.
Rivers H.
Portland, OR
Jan. 26, 2017, 3:31 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Live all the products. They have such a large selection to choose from. Plus all the product are very affordable for a great product!
Jessie M.
Jessie M.
Chester
Dec. 30, 2016, 3:53 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love CoverGirl. Doesn't make your face look too chalky. It applies just the right coverage to cover blemishes. I use covergirl daily
Britney C.
Britney C.
Lockport, NY
Jan. 18, 2017, 7:15 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I think these products are reasonably priced, but the quality was hit or miss with me. Some were amazing and others were total crap!
Melanie L.
Melanie L.
Mckinney, TX
Jan. 31, 2017, 8:03 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love their mascara it give ur eyelashes a lot of volume it distributes it evenly and it does not leave chunks it Is easy to remove
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.