Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Laura L.
Laura L.
Prospect Park, NJ

I love cover girl from their mascara to the eye shadows to the lipsticks! Everything always goes on flawless and lasts just as long with no smearing or running!
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Edinburg, TX

I've used this drugstore brand since I first started using makeup when I was young, it's still one of my go to because it's so affordable and has good products!
Terra P.
Terra P.
New Castle, IN

I use the cover girl foundation and I absolutely love it. It provides full coverage and stays on all day. It is. Wet easy to blend and evens your skin tone out.
Palak S.
Palak S.

I love covergirl. I usually use their lip products and they are awesome. They arent suoer long lasting but great set of colors and they usually smell hella good
Alejandra F.
Alejandra F.
Wahiawa, Hi

CoverGirl is a fantastic and easy to find brand. Their items are priced to be affordable without diminishing quality. Definitely my favorite brand for mascara!
Amy H.
Amy H.
Crooksville, Oh

For a drugstore brand Cover girl is good quality. Their product is relatively high quality for the price and doesn't seem to clog pores like some other brands.
Darlene M.
Darlene M.
Howell, NJ

Their products never seem to fail
Me, I've used many products from them. Like blush, eye shadow, eye liner, mascara, lipstick. Their products are always great!
Taylor M.
Taylor M.

Covergirl is always a go-to brand for me. I am constantly stocking up on their Clean BB cream. Leaves my face looking flawless with a lightweight matte finish.
Jaime P.
Jaime P.

Covergirl is a well known drug store brand and is great quality. I love and only use one of their mascaras because i think it is the best. Its in a green tube.
kayli a.
kayli a.
Texas City, TX

I love covergirls foundation with olay. Its amazing. Covergirl has great products that rarely let me down. It's been around for so long. It's iconic definitely
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.