Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Molly P.
Molly P.
Tallahassee, FL

I love covergirl. It's my go to product brand because I know whatever I buy from them will be a quality product. It's all an affordable price without skimping on quality.
Idalis D.
Idalis D.
Channelview, TX

I adore cover girl lipsticks! They are very pretty and creamy. They are not drying at all. I recommend cover girl lipsticks to people to seem to stray away from mattes !
Katelynn H.
Katelynn H.
Jacksonville, FL

Cover girl was my go to brand back in high school before I got into other brands of high end makeup. It always worked for me and I still use cover girl mascara everyday.
Stacie B.
Stacie B.
Mahone Bay, Nova Scotia

I have used Covergirl products since I was a kid and have always found their products to be of good quality and price. I can always find what I need from their products.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Horton, AL

I'm not much for drugstore makeup, but I did use it as a teenager. I believe it's good for beginners. After trying better brands, I won't use drug store make up anymore.
Yalix N.
Yalix N.
Homestead, FL

To Be Honest I Mostly Don't But Almost Anything There Just The Máscaras And Sometimes Some Other Things But I Usually Don't Go There Much Or Buy Anything From That Brand
Adriana G.
Adriana G.

I have several mascaras from cover girl, and they are great. They are not expensive either, if you are just starting with makeup, then you should try out their products.
Kathleen W.
Kathleen W.

Ok, it is NOT the most expensive product but you can find it in any town even in the middle of the night at a 24 our drug store! Never irritating and pretty up to date!
Rosa M.
Rosa M.
Miami, Florida

What would you say to this brand is good. The fascination is known as I have with your mask, love the way they are my eyelashes when applying it…

In love with this line
Bailey F.
Bailey F.
Fargo, ND

I like this drugstore brand, but I do not use their products very often. I have tried many of their mascaras, but have not cared for very many of them. Just an ok brand
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.