BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Riley S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Solid drug store brand for in a pinch or a budget bind. Good selection across the board, though not my first choice.
Ixel J.
Coachella, CA
covergirl has some really nice mascaras in my opinion but i personally dont purchase different ones at the same time
Melody H.
Cover girl lipstick is my all time favorite !! I don't use anything else :) I usually get the darker pinks and reds!
Alyshia F.
Westmoreland, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoy cover girl they have decent products but nothing that really stands out against the other drug store brands.
evelyn z.
Astoria, NY
I absolutely LOVE LashBlast mascara!!! I always get so many compliments when I wear it. It's the only mascara I use.
Christine W.
Wyoming, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have not had any issues with the Covergirl products I've tried. They are affordable and do what I need them to do.
Ali C.
Covergirl has some good stuff and bad stuff. It's kinda just a hit or miss. I use there press powder and I like it.
Brianda d.
Weslaco, TX
Ive been using their matte lip sticks amd i love them. U do have to re touch during the day but they feel so creamy
Keiry P.
Ann Arbor, MI
they have a good variety of makeup. I have used and loved their full lash boom mascara and some their lip products.
Jlene B.
Orlando, FL
Love their products and recommend them for beginners definitely. Leaves me very happy whenever I use there products
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.