BY COVERGIRL #18 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Christiansbrg, VA
I love all covergirl products. There tru foundation is the absolute best. It covers my imperfections and it doesn't make my face oily.
shelby s.
shelby s.
West slkton , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is a classic brand. They are affordable and have some good quality products. I'm not a big fan of their foundation anymore
Bobbie C.
Bobbie C.
Newaygo, MI
I usually go for what's on sale or if I have a coupon but I always have bought covergirl base and normally will buy their mascara too
Amie L.
Amie L.
Mobile, AL
I have always loved their loose powder! It's a perfect finishing touch! I have also come to like their true match foundation as well.
Maddie F.
Maddie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
All I have to say is meh. You could have done better on those target mascaras. I tried them and most the time they just clump. A lot.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Robesonia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand is a staple in the drug store makeup industry. They have been around forever for a reason. Great quality for a good price.
Rivers H.
Rivers H.
Portland, OR
Live all the products. They have such a large selection to choose from. Plus all the product are very affordable for a great product!
ROSE S.
ROSE S.
Montgomery, AL
COVER GIRL MAKE UP IS EXTREMELY FANTASTIC MAKE UP IT KEEP YOU LOOKING FLAWLESS. IT GIVES YOU THE BEAUTY LOOK THAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR
Maribel D.
Maribel D.
El Paso , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very innovative company for women of all diversities. Great selection. Quality products. I love their innovative products and colors.
Amy G.
Amy G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is am easy brand and one I can count on. It is a trusted brand. I use their compact foundation often and am happy with it.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.