BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Britt B.
Britt B.
Tampa, FL
Cover girl matte powder foundation was my go to growing up , I still use covergirl foundations and mascaras love love love covergirl !
Aqueilla T.
Aqueilla T.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
They are becoming better. They need to step their lipstick game up a lot because its kinda of mediocre. Great foundations they do have
Marsha R.
Marsha R.
Starkville, MS
I love covergirl products. Everything I try by covergirl is wonderful and great quality especially considering it's a drugstore brand!
shelby s.
shelby s.
West elkton , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is a classic brand. They are affordable and have some good quality products. I'm not a big fan of their foundation anymore
Debby M.
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used cover girl mascara for years. I love that it is very affordable so I can keep one in my makeup kit at home and on the go!
Mamis P.
Mamis P.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I feel that this is one brand that can offer quality and same time that good prices this is not expensive but are excellents products
Bobbie C.
Bobbie C.
Newaygo, MI
I usually go for what's on sale or if I have a coupon but I always have bought covergirl base and normally will buy their mascara too
Maribel D.
Maribel D.
Alpine , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very innovative company for women of all diversities. Great selection. Quality products. I love their innovative products and colors.
Julie M.
Julie M.
Cranberry Twp, PA
Always use their lip colors and eye liners and even mascara!! Good prices great product. Always very happy and know what I'm getting!
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the lipstick. Great color, great brand. I really like it and it's so affordable. Plus it can be found at just about any store.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.