Add a Photo

Photos (107)
kayli a.
kayli a.
Texas City, TX

I love covergirls foundation with olay. Its amazing. Covergirl has great products that rarely let me down. It's been around for so long. It's iconic definitely
Felicita M.
Felicita M.
Lancaster, CA

I recently tried the Covergirl lash blast mascara, and i am in love! I love how long it lasts throughout the day, with out it clumping or running down my face.
Evanji Kaurys D.
Evanji Kaurys D.
Florida, Miami

Este es un balsamo de covergirl increible tiene la forma de un pintalabios y al aplicarlo resulta facil ademas, es brillante y mantiene los labios hidratados.
Marilyn F.
Marilyn F.
Surprise, AZ

I have used Covergirl for years. It is readily available and wears comfortable on my skin. I never get break outs or skin irritation from any of the products.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.

Not a major fan of their products. I guess if you are looking for products that are not outstanding you would choose them. I don't like their lipstick either.
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
Three Rivers, MI

I love their foundation. Matches my skin tone really well. They also have great mascara for a great price. I get them all the time. I definitely recommend it!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Warwick, RI

Cover girl is one of my go to makeup brands you can find it anywhere and has a vast variety of different products including eye makeup lipsticks and much more
Jacklyn P.
Jacklyn P.
Mohawk, NY

Not really a fan of cover girl a lot of their products have to much fragrance. The lip products are okay. The foundation has always broke out my skin however
Kara B.
Kara B.
Millsboro, DE

This powder foundation is the perfect finishing touch to take away any unwanted shine. No need for any finishing powders, this product really does the trick!
ARLETTE A.
ARLETTE A.
SAN DIEGO, CA

I love there mascaras my favorite of all time is the lash blast it works so good! It makes my eyelashes blacker,thicker,& longer I would definitely recommend
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.