Add a Photo
Jenny A.
Russell, IA
Dec. 16, 2016, 2:43 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love the cover girl mascara, that is typically all I get from cover girl. I feel like their makeup is not great for oily combo skin.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Nazareth, PA
Dec. 23, 2016, 2:03 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Affordable and accessible! I love covergirl. They always have just the product I'm looking for and I don't have to drop a lot of cash.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 27, 2016, 12:51 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl makes so much great products. I love checking out everything they cove out with. I get lots of great coupons for this brand.
Debby M.
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
Dec. 16, 2016, 8:53 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have used cover girl mascara for years. I love that it is very affordable so I can keep one in my makeup kit at home and on the go!
Mamis P.
Mamis P.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Jan. 27, 2017, 9:46 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I feel that this is one brand that can offer quality and same time that good prices this is not expensive but are excellents products
Maribel D.
Maribel D.
Alpine , TX
Dec. 17, 2016, 4:59 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Very innovative company for women of all diversities. Great selection. Quality products. I love their innovative products and colors.
Bobbie C.
Bobbie C.
Newaygo, MI
Jan. 3, 2017, 7:47 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I usually go for what's on sale or if I have a coupon but I always have bought covergirl base and normally will buy their mascara too
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Robesonia, PA
Jan. 2, 2017, 11:25 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This brand is a staple in the drug store makeup industry. They have been around forever for a reason. Great quality for a good price.
Layne P.
Layne P.
Winthrop, MA
Dec. 28, 2016, 5:55 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Affordable and decent quality. There are definitely better brands but I don't wear makeup often enough to necessitate spending a lot.
Amie L.
Amie L.
Mobile, AL
Dec. 20, 2016, 12:02 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have always loved their loose powder! It's a perfect finishing touch! I have also come to like their true match foundation as well.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.