Add a Photo

Alison P.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 29, 2016, 12:38 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great affordable makeup brand. I have tried several different products from this brand and they were great. My favorite is the eyeliner
Marsha R.
Marsha R.
Starkville, MS
Jan. 25, 2017, 10:30 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love covergirl products. Everything I try by covergirl is wonderful and great quality especially considering it's a drugstore brand!
Steohanie T.
Steohanie T.
White Hall, AR
Dec. 18, 2016, 7:35 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love Cover Girl face powder and eye liners. They always go on perfectly and evenly. Also love several of their lip sticks and polish
Daniella R.
Daniella R.
Tobyhanna, PA
Dec. 19, 2016, 11:10 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is great !!! Super affordable and great quality for the price you pay! The shopping experience with cover girl is great!!!!
Britt B.
Britt B.
Tampa, FL
Jan. 26, 2017, 3:10 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl matte powder foundation was my go to growing up , I still use covergirl foundations and mascaras love love love covergirl !
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Nazareth, PA
Dec. 23, 2016, 2:03 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Affordable and accessible! I love covergirl. They always have just the product I'm looking for and I don't have to drop a lot of cash.
Kathy O.
Kathy O.
Jesse, WV
Dec. 27, 2016, 11:17 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I really like cover girl , for a drug store product you honestly can't beat a lot of their products , the value is good and affordable
Megan J.
Megan J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 25, 2016, 12:27 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This is my go to makeup brand. I've never used a product by them that I wasn't satisfied with and they're products are so inexpensive!
Aqueilla T.
Aqueilla T.
Charlotte, NC
Jan. 27, 2017, 10:26 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
They are becoming better. They need to step their lipstick game up a lot because its kinda of mediocre. Great foundations they do have
Jenny A.
Jenny A.
Russell, IA
Dec. 16, 2016, 2:43 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love the cover girl mascara, that is typically all I get from cover girl. I feel like their makeup is not great for oily combo skin.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.