BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Leslie O.
El Nido, CA
I always go to their covergirl powders because they always have the shades that I'm looking for. Highly recommend this
Pamela D.
Meriden, CT
What can i say covergirls the orginal holy grail of every girl! The prodycts get better every year and are affordable
Savannah C.
Tazewell, TN
Most products are good, some break me out very bad. And some don't effect me. They always stay on as long as they say
Laura F.
Marne, MI
My first brand of makeup ever used and I still snag some of their products. A forever favorite of I think every girl.
sheila h.
Sarasota, FL
always go to them first for makeup, the price is the first thing that draws me over to them and it is super afforable
Stephanie H.
Not my favorite brand. They're makeup is in fact nice but don't like they're brand because of the testing on animals.
Tennille N.
Sacramento, CA
A classic brand with good products for a good everyday price. Lots of choose to pick from. Great colors in eyeshadow.
Rennee S.
Florissant, MO
Have always gotten my beauty products from cover girl. It's a very reputable company . Decent prices and great value.
Alia R.
Harvey, IL
I love their foundation but it wipes off easily, which I don't like. I like their eyeshadows though and their primers
Jill G.
One of the few brands that actually make products light enough to match my skin tone. Good prices and decent products
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.