Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Nichole P.
Nichole P.
Salem

Covergirl's foundation is what i usually always use. Its very light and smooth and always has a shade to match my skin tone. (i have very fair skin and red hair)
Cissy S.
Cissy S.
Wichita, KS

I love Covergirl. This is my go to make-up and I love the variety and value as well as the quality. I've never tried a product from Covergirl that I didn't love.
Nickey T.
Nickey T.
Erie, PA

Love the blush, love the mascara, love the shadows and the lipsticks. I wish they hadnt discontinued the liplava collection because i really loved that lipgloss.
linda o.
linda o.

I love Covergirl lipsticks! I'm a lipstick junkie and I love the formula of the lipsticks. This is the very first brand of makeup that I purchased as a teenager.
Eunice A.
Eunice A.
Rialto , CA

In general I like Covergirl products. They have my favorite drugstore mascaras and my favorite drugstore foundation. I feel like I get a good value for my money.
Valeria H.
Valeria H.
Gainesville, FL

Really like cover girl especially they'r mascara they'r powders are always very smooth and the concelers the foundations great quality and very affordable prices
Genevieve I.
Genevieve I.
South Gate, CA

Mascara is one of their best products. This is my favorite drug store for mascara. Out of all the mascaras they have the best one would be "the rocket" mascara.
Dorothy L.
Dorothy L.
Grayville, IL

Covergirl products in general have been my mainstay of makeup. They are always easy to find , easy to understand for your needs and always competitive in price.
Blessing A.
Blessing A.
Notre Dame, IN

Haven't used much of their products. I've tried the foundation and it's a bit heavier than I wanted. It has decent coverage. It has affordable drug store prices
Sara H.
Sara H.
Mountain View, WY

Ivory or beige covergirl foundation and powders, eye shadows, blushes, mascara, eyeliner, concealor, lip stick. I like all of what I buy. I like the selections.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.