BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Kathy O.
Kathy O.
Jesse, WV
I really like cover girl , for a drug store product you honestly can't beat a lot of their products , the value is good and affordable
Britt B.
Britt B.
Tampa, FL
Cover girl matte powder foundation was my go to growing up , I still use covergirl foundations and mascaras love love love covergirl !
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl makes so much great products. I love checking out everything they cove out with. I get lots of great coupons for this brand.
Daniella R.
Daniella R.
Tobyhanna, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is great !!! Super affordable and great quality for the price you pay! The shopping experience with cover girl is great!!!!
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Nazareth, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Affordable and accessible! I love covergirl. They always have just the product I'm looking for and I don't have to drop a lot of cash.
Jenny A.
Jenny A.
Russell, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the cover girl mascara, that is typically all I get from cover girl. I feel like their makeup is not great for oily combo skin.
Aqueilla T.
Aqueilla T.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
They are becoming better. They need to step their lipstick game up a lot because its kinda of mediocre. Great foundations they do have
Steohanie T.
Steohanie T.
White Hall, AR
I love Cover Girl face powder and eye liners. They always go on perfectly and evenly. Also love several of their lip sticks and polish
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Christiansbrg, VA
I love all covergirl products. There tru foundation is the absolute best. It covers my imperfections and it doesn't make my face oily.
Megan J.
Megan J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to makeup brand. I've never used a product by them that I wasn't satisfied with and they're products are so inexpensive!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.