Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
EMya d.
EMya d.

A great verity of makeup very affordable also no stains excellent quality no harm done to the face . I rarely shop here because I don't have time but I totally reckon this
beverly W.
beverly W.
Paris, TX

Cover girl I love all of their products it's adorable affordable and looks great on I never have to worry about the quality of their products I especially love the powders
Nicole M.
Nicole M.

For a drugstore brand, COVERGIRL is exceptionally good. It is affordable and creates a great look. Their mascara is my favorite. The eye shadow does not stay on however...
Renee G.
Renee G.
Portsmouth, VA

I have used many covergirl products over the years. I currently use only cover girl mascara. It stays on all day without smudging. Makes my lashes long and fuller looking.
Diana P.
Diana P.
Franklin Sq, NY

I use their foundation for oil control and I love it! I use it everyday to cover up my acne and to go out. It stays on all day and it feels like I have nothing on my face.
Maria C.
Maria C.
Miami, Florida

Productos de maquillaje de bajo costo pero con una calidad muy alta en estos momentos estoy usando un polvo traslucido y de verdad estoy encantada, marca super recomendada
Luanne T.
Luanne T.
New Port Richey, FL

I love all of their products, I go to this section in the drug store when searching for new cosmetics. They dont make my skin breakout and have great quality for the price
Micaela H.
Micaela H.
Davison, MI

I've enjoyed everything that I've gotten from CoverGirl! Some products obviously aren't the same quality as high end brands but it's expected. Great quality for the price!
Mireli S.
Mireli S.
Tampa, Florida

A very good brand. Affordable and easily accessible. i have tried a couple products from them, but none so memorable. I prefer other drugstore brands for my makeup needs.
Drenna E.
Drenna E.
Clinton, MD

Lipstick, Eyelash Mascara, lip liner, nail polish. This is a great brand that I as a consumer still purchase at my local CVS. Sometimes I use coupons and the store sales.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.