COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Aurora H.
Aurora H.
Progreso, TX
I use their lipglosses as well. They seem to be the perfect colors at all times. They are somewhat afforadable and the quality is great
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Merritt Is, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite brands for the wide range of products. I think the prices are pretty average. Love the range of products and colors.
Beth W.
Beth W.
Batesville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love cover girl foundation! Great coverage for a great price! They have a large variety of shades and coverage options to chose from.
Nikki G.
Nikki G.
I love this brand so very much! They have very cute eye shadow! Their So Lashy mascara is pretty great too, with a unique brush design!
Tara O.
Tara O.
Brick, NJ
Cover girl line of cosmetics is a well known go to brand for many. Prices arefir and line found in most big box stores and pharmacies!!
Tabitha Z.
Tabitha Z.
Cover girl is the best when it comes to liquid eye liner. I cannot do and complete my makeup with out it. I will not use anything else.
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Easy BREASY beautiful, COVERGIRL♡ Easy BREASY beautiful, COVERGIRL♡ Easy BREASY beautiful, COVERGIRL♡ Easy BREASY beautiful, COVERGIRL♡
Alison P.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great affordable makeup brand. I have tried several different products from this brand and they were great. My favorite is the eyeliner
YENELIS D01-043425 R.
YENELIS D01-043425 R.
1603 Nw 79th Ave Miami, Fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
For young and old are all cosmetics of this line, I love the base with olay cream and a base two in one that moisturizes the face a lot
Solange E.
Solange E.
White plains, NY
I am obsessed with one of their mascaras. It makes my lashes so long and I use it to prep before using another mascara for volume/drama
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.