Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Zenobia R.
Zenobia R.

This brand is hit or miss for me. I'm not such a fan of their foundations because of the smell. I do enjoy their lip products and all of their products are reasonably priced.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Coral Gables, FL

CoverGirl is an alright brand, in my opinion. I definitely feel like there are better products at the drugstore for a lower price point, but they do have nice pressed powders
Chelsea F.
Chelsea F.
Cincinnati, OH

Covergirl has great products for a great value! I've always love their different mascaras. A great brand that you can easily pick up at most drug stores or big box retailers.
Erica
Erica
Rives Junction, MI

I used there eye shadows for years, my favorite is their eye color pop colors, I have blue eyes so the green and brown eye shadows really make my eyes pop and look beautiful.
Isabelle K.
Isabelle K.
Green Bay, WI

One of my favorite brands to buy mascara from. They always have products I know will work. I also love their better skin concealer it works great for me and it's affordable !
Angela L.
Angela L.
Ellenburg Ctr, NY

I've been using Covergirl products for over 20 years. They are always affordable and easy to find. I have a " rescue" bag in my car and it has many Covergirl products in it.
myriam p.
myriam p.
saguenay

Their prices are reasonable and the quality is always amazing.Covergirl has always been one of my go to brandsI have used this makeup for several years, and love the quality
Maria G.
Maria G.
Duncannon, PA

covergirl is great therre are some things i really like from cover girl other not so much, its affordable since its drugstore and i dont buy things that often from covergirl
Megan  M.
Megan M.
Albuquerque, NM

Cover girl is my go to foundational I use the oily all day wear with the blue label. I have used this for many of years and it is my favorite. Covers great and lasts all day
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Barton, VT

I use all of cover girls foundation and I swear by this brand ! This brand is just perfect ! It's usually fairly cheap and it's usually located in almost every drug store !
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.