Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Portia T.
Portia T.
Ionia, MI

Covergirl is my go to brand for makeup. The products are of high quality and are long lasting. One of my favorite kinds of makeup from Covergirl is their eyeliner.
courtney d.
courtney d.
Owensboro, KY

covergirl products are my go to when i'm in a hurry because of their color options. im bi racial & have super light skin in the winter and super dark in the summer
Michelle
Michelle

LashBlast Fusion Mascara
In black color, I like this mask of eyelashes because its brush is very dense, and it raises the eyelashes much giving it a false effect.
Natasha M.
Natasha M.
Lemont, IL

I love covergirl . I love the variety of makeup and the quality of makeup. It doesn't cost alot compared to other brands. The makeup stays on and looks good on me
katie w.
katie w.
Ironwood, Mi

Covergirl 3 in 1 foundation is one I always have on hand. Great coverage and lasts all day. My only complaint is it oxidizes pretty bad so go for a lighter color.
Teresa K.
Teresa K.
Lawrenceville, IL

Love the mascara. Does not clump or cause eyes to itch after wearing for the day. I have tried the eyeshadow and liner but was unimpressed with the staying power.
Nita G.
Nita G.
Hampton, AR

I like the cover girl perfect point plus eyeliner. It isn't messy, stays on well and I like the fact that it doesn't have to be sharpened because it is a roll up.
Keilani W.
Keilani W.
Syracuse, UT

Cover girl has been out there for a while and I absolutely love their products. Cover girl is one of the first products I have used and I love their foundations!!
Veronica T.
Veronica T.

Covergirl is one of the best drugstore lines! They have great products that are super affordable! Their clean foundation and powder was a staple routine for me!!!
Nichole P.
Nichole P.
Salem

Covergirl's foundation is what i usually always use. Its very light and smooth and always has a shade to match my skin tone. (i have very fair skin and red hair)
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.