Add a Photo

Rebecca H.
Martinsburg, WV
Dec. 16, 2016, 3:13 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
While I mostly use other products, I have used over time different Cover girl mascara in my daily wear but not currently using one now.
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Dec. 18, 2016, 2:03 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Easy BREASY beautiful, COVERGIRL♡ Easy BREASY beautiful, COVERGIRL♡ Easy BREASY beautiful, COVERGIRL♡ Easy BREASY beautiful, COVERGIRL♡
brandi s.
brandi s.
Lockport, NY
Jan. 10, 2017, 7:52 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use cover girl everyday. I use there foundation and there eyeshadows, eyeliner. I love cover girl products. I also like the price tag
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Franklin, IN
Jan. 8, 2017, 7:21 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is a well manufactured makeup company. It is an affordable makeup you can get at Kroger while you are getting your groceries.
Tara O.
Tara O.
Brick, NJ
Jan. 4, 2017, 1:05 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl line of cosmetics is a well known go to brand for many. Prices arefir and line found in most big box stores and pharmacies!!
Nikki G.
Nikki G.
Jan. 2, 2017, 4:07 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love this brand so very much! They have very cute eye shadow! Their So Lashy mascara is pretty great too, with a unique brush design!
Beth W.
Beth W.
Batesville, IN
Jan. 29, 2017, 7:18 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love cover girl foundation! Great coverage for a great price! They have a large variety of shades and coverage options to chose from.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Merritt Is, FL
Dec. 31, 2016, 8:51 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
One of my favorite brands for the wide range of products. I think the prices are pretty average. Love the range of products and colors.
Alison P.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 29, 2016, 12:38 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great affordable makeup brand. I have tried several different products from this brand and they were great. My favorite is the eyeliner
YENELIS D01-043425 R.
YENELIS D01-043425 R.
1603 Nw 79th Ave Miami, Fl
Feb. 2, 2017, 5:27 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
For young and old are all cosmetics of this line, I love the base with olay cream and a base two in one that moisturizes the face a lot
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.