Add a Photo

Photos (108)
Cissy S.
Cissy S.
Wichita, KS

I love Covergirl. This is my go to make-up and I love the variety and value as well as the quality. I've never tried a product from Covergirl that I didn't love.
Nichole P.
Nichole P.
Salem

Covergirl's foundation is what i usually always use. Its very light and smooth and always has a shade to match my skin tone. (i have very fair skin and red hair)
Christina M.
Christina M.
Charlottesvle, VA

I love covergirl mascara and use it almost every day. I love that it is affordable and still a good product. I usually buy mine at CVS, which is very convenient.
Eunice A.
Eunice A.
Rialto , CA

In general I like Covergirl products. They have my favorite drugstore mascaras and my favorite drugstore foundation. I feel like I get a good value for my money.
linda o.
linda o.

I love Covergirl lipsticks! I'm a lipstick junkie and I love the formula of the lipsticks. This is the very first brand of makeup that I purchased as a teenager.
Valeria H.
Valeria H.
Gainesville, FL

Really like cover girl especially they'r mascara they'r powders are always very smooth and the concelers the foundations great quality and very affordable prices
Genevieve I.
Genevieve I.
South Gate, CA

Mascara is one of their best products. This is my favorite drug store for mascara. Out of all the mascaras they have the best one would be "the rocket" mascara.
Terra P.
Terra P.
New Castle, IN

I use the cover girl foundation and I absolutely love it. It provides full coverage and stays on all day. It is. Wet easy to blend and evens your skin tone out.
Dorothy L.
Dorothy L.
Grayville, IL

Covergirl products in general have been my mainstay of makeup. They are always easy to find , easy to understand for your needs and always competitive in price.
Laura L.
Laura L.
Prospect Park, NJ

I love cover girl from their mascara to the eye shadows to the lipsticks! Everything always goes on flawless and lasts just as long with no smearing or running!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.