BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Beth W.
Beth W.
Batesville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love cover girl foundation! Great coverage for a great price! They have a large variety of shades and coverage options to chose from.
Tabitha Z.
Tabitha Z.
Cover girl is the best when it comes to liquid eye liner. I cannot do and complete my makeup with out it. I will not use anything else.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Martinsburg, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
While I mostly use other products, I have used over time different Cover girl mascara in my daily wear but not currently using one now.
Solange E.
Solange E.
White plains , NY
I am obsessed with one of their mascaras. It makes my lashes so long and I use it to prep before using another mascara for volume/drama
Nikki G.
Nikki G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand so very much! They have very cute eye shadow! Their So Lashy mascara is pretty great too, with a unique brush design!
brandi s.
brandi s.
Lockport, NY
I use cover girl everyday. I use there foundation and there eyeshadows, eyeliner. I love cover girl products. I also like the price tag
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Easy BREASY beautiful, COVERGIRL♡ Easy BREASY beautiful, COVERGIRL♡ Easy BREASY beautiful, COVERGIRL♡ Easy BREASY beautiful, COVERGIRL♡
Alison P.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great affordable makeup brand. I have tried several different products from this brand and they were great. My favorite is the eyeliner
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Merritt Is, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite brands for the wide range of products. I think the prices are pretty average. Love the range of products and colors.
Tara O.
Tara O.
Brick, NJ
Cover girl line of cosmetics is a well known go to brand for many. Prices arefir and line found in most big box stores and pharmacies!!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.