BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Solange E.
Solange E.
White Plains, NY
I am obsessed with one of their mascaras. It makes my lashes so long and I use it to prep before using another mascara for volume/drama
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Franklin, IN
Covergirl is a well manufactured makeup company. It is an affordable makeup you can get at Kroger while you are getting your groceries.
YENELIS D01-043425 R.
YENELIS D01-043425 R.
1603 Nw 79th Ave Miami, Fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
For young and old are all cosmetics of this line, I love the base with olay cream and a base two in one that moisturizes the face a lot
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Merritt Is, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite brands for the wide range of products. I think the prices are pretty average. Love the range of products and colors.
Aurora H.
Aurora H.
Progreso, TX
I use their lipglosses as well. They seem to be the perfect colors at all times. They are somewhat afforadable and the quality is great
Alison P.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great affordable makeup brand. I have tried several different products from this brand and they were great. My favorite is the eyeliner
Tara O.
Tara O.
Brick, NJ
Cover girl line of cosmetics is a well known go to brand for many. Prices arefir and line found in most big box stores and pharmacies!!
brandi s.
brandi s.
Lockport, NY
I use cover girl everyday. I use there foundation and there eyeshadows, eyeliner. I love cover girl products. I also like the price tag
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Martinsburg, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
While I mostly use other products, I have used over time different Cover girl mascara in my daily wear but not currently using one now.
Jenny A.
Jenny A.
Russell, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the cover girl mascara, that is typically all I get from cover girl. I feel like their makeup is not great for oily combo skin.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.