BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara16 Answers
  • Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Cevergirl concealer goes on smooth. It does not rest in wrinkles causing lines to form. It covers my dark circles fully
I love covergirl product . I have used them since day one lol. Never a problem with anything they have that I have used
Aimee G.
Burley, ID
Now this is a make-up I have been buying for many years I really do like this make-up and it doesn't cost a whole lot.
Sandra C.
Woodside, NY
I really like their eyeliners they last very long. I usually purchase this brand when they are on sale at CVS pharmacy
Krystal S.
Howell, NJ
The main thing I love about cover girl is the price and how easy u can find it since it's available basically anywhere
Leslie O.
El Nido, CA
I always go to their covergirl powders because they always have the shades that I'm looking for. Highly recommend this
Janny B.
Bronx, NY
OMG,
This brand me super love their products are super, recently started to see their products and I really loved them
Brittany J.
Lucedale, MS
Covergirl has the best mascara ever!! I love their eyeliner also, but the mascara is amazing and it's worth the cost!!
Naiomi M.
San Juan, PR
Best drugstore mascaras. I totally love love the Mascaras from here and also some powders, foundation and concealers .
Hanna L.
Ringgold, GA
Always really good and affordable products! Can pretty much buy them at most stores and drug stores. I love Covergirl.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.