BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Huntington, WV
these products are good to the prices is good and its easy to find as well they have a lot to chose from its the right price on a bugget
isabella l.
isabella l.
Covergirl is an excellent brand! I love it! Is one of my favs!

The brand prodcts are amazing, love the makeup. The quality is very good!

Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Buffalo, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love remarkable by CoverGirl. It goes on well and stats on all day. No flaking! It washes off quick and easy. Only mascara I will use!
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love cover girl products. They are all I have ever used. The powders and foundations. Even the eye shadow and mascara are my favorite!
Kortney J.
Kortney J.
New Boston, OH
Covergirl is not my favorite brand of makeup, but I have tried a few of their products over the years, and their makeup is not that bad.
Krista J.
Krista J.
Amery, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
There are only a few products that I enjoy from Covergirl. They aren't a horrible brand, but I would prefer using Maybelline and Loreal.
Hayley C.
Hayley C.
Zephyrhills, FL
The only foundation I use is covergirl! Makes me look completely natural without much effort. I use it for daytime, and nighttime looks!
Kim D.
Kim D.
De Soto, MO
A trusted brand for decades. From lip gloss to foundation. I love Thier mascara. I don't look like a covergirl.but feel good wearing it.
brandi s.
brandi s.
Lockport, NY
I use cover girl everyday. I use there foundation and there eyeshadows, eyeliner. I love cover girl products. I also like the price tag
Tara O.
Tara O.
Brick, NJ
Cover girl line of cosmetics is a well known go to brand for many. Prices arefir and line found in most big box stores and pharmacies!!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.