Add a Photo

Stacy H.
Lake Jackson, TX
Dec. 21, 2016, 8:38 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The Tinted Moisturizer is light and not greasy. With oily skin that's important. I use it during the summer when makeup can be too much.
Krista J.
Krista J.
Amery , WI
Jan. 29, 2017, 8:50 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
There are only a few products that I enjoy from Covergirl. They aren't a horrible brand, but I would prefer using Maybelline and Loreal.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Buffalo, NY
Feb. 7, 2017, 8:44 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love remarkable by CoverGirl. It goes on well and stats on all day. No flaking! It washes off quick and easy. Only mascara I will use!
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 20, 2016, 12:10 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love cover girl products. They are all I have ever used. The powders and foundations. Even the eye shadow and mascara are my favorite!
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Huntington, WV
Dec. 16, 2016, 8:56 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
these products are good to the prices is good and its easy to find as well they have a lot to chose from its the right price on a bugget
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
Omaha, NE
Jan. 11, 2017, 9:35 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love covergirl products. They are good quality and they last all day through my workday into my after work workout or running errands!
Dec. 20, 2016, 11:08 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have covergirl eyeliner, volume mascara, blush in true plum, and eyeshadow in tapestry toupe. These are must haves in my make-up bag..
Kortney J.
Kortney J.
New Boston, OH
Dec. 17, 2016, 12:09 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is not my favorite brand of makeup, but I have tried a few of their products over the years, and their makeup is not that bad.
brandi s.
brandi s.
Lockport, NY
Jan. 10, 2017, 7:52 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use cover girl everyday. I use there foundation and there eyeshadows, eyeliner. I love cover girl products. I also like the price tag
Nikki G.
Nikki G.
Jan. 2, 2017, 4:07 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love this brand so very much! They have very cute eye shadow! Their So Lashy mascara is pretty great too, with a unique brush design!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.