BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
audrey h.
Danville, KY
covergirl is one of the best products ive used!! nice selection of products. all covergirl products have great quality!
I love covergirl product . I have used them since day one lol. Never a problem with anything they have that I have used
Tiffany O.
Salinas, CA
got some foundation that works very well blends good with my skin goes on nice not sticky. has a nice clean smell to it
Jessica H.
Walnutport, PA
I am currently using covergirl mascara and I love it, only downfall is it begins to clump after being worn for a while.
Jamie K.
I love cover girl products! Most everything I have is covergirl. The products are priced awesome and they work so well.
Megan B.
Goshen, IN
Use the bombshell mascara last time I used it tho ended up having to throw out my contacts it really messed up my eyes.
Yari R.
New haven , CT
Easy to find and easy on the wallet. I love the bronzer. I literally use it year round. I love using the coupons for it
Victoria C.
Edmonton, KY
Good products! Reasonable price and large variety! Depend on its sadety and satisfaction among different family memers!
Krystal M.
Covergirl concealer and eye pencils are my go to! Especially when it comes to price and I know the product will be good
Johneshia T.
Senatobia, MS
I'm a woman of color so it is a little hard to find shades that fit me. One of favorite foundation is made by CoverGirl
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.