BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Kristin M.
Kristin M.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love cover girl products. They are all I have ever used. The powders and foundations. Even the eye shadow and mascara are my favorite!
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
Omaha, NE
I love covergirl products. They are good quality and they last all day through my workday into my after work workout or running errands!
Krista J.
Krista J.
Amery, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
There are only a few products that I enjoy from Covergirl. They aren't a horrible brand, but I would prefer using Maybelline and Loreal.
Stacy H.
Stacy H.
Lake Jackson, TX
The Tinted Moisturizer is light and not greasy. With oily skin that's important. I use it during the summer when makeup can be too much.
Kortney J.
Kortney J.
New Boston, OH
Covergirl is not my favorite brand of makeup, but I have tried a few of their products over the years, and their makeup is not that bad.
I have covergirl eyeliner, volume mascara, blush in true plum, and eyeshadow in tapestry toupe. These are must haves in my make-up bag..
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Martinsburg, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
While I mostly use other products, I have used over time different Cover girl mascara in my daily wear but not currently using one now.
YENELIS D01-043425 R.
YENELIS D01-043425 R.
1603 Nw 79th Ave Miami, Fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
For young and old are all cosmetics of this line, I love the base with olay cream and a base two in one that moisturizes the face a lot
Beth W.
Beth W.
Batesville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love cover girl foundation! Great coverage for a great price! They have a large variety of shades and coverage options to chose from.
Nikki G.
Nikki G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand so very much! They have very cute eye shadow! Their So Lashy mascara is pretty great too, with a unique brush design!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.