BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Started with cover girl foundation many years ago. Still us their contacts and cover stick concealers. Easy to find and reasonable priced
Sshley F.
Sshley F.
Fresno, CA
Cover girl has been my go to brand! Also my mom's she's been using this since she was young and it never lets me down! I love cover girl!
Jovette A.
Jovette A.
Reading, PA
I like the brand. The enamels stay for a couple days even when I work at home with a lot of water. Is a little expensive but is worth it.
I love CoverGirl mascera, specially the cat eyes line. It gives length and volume with out clumps. I've been. Using is for several years.
Krista J.
Krista J.
Amery, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
There are only a few products that I enjoy from Covergirl. They aren't a horrible brand, but I would prefer using Maybelline and Loreal.
Alison O.
Alison O.
Brooks, MN
I really like to use cover girl it has good coverage. And lasts for a good amount of time. I like the variety of products to choose from
Hayley C.
Hayley C.
Zephyrhills, FL
The only foundation I use is covergirl! Makes me look completely natural without much effort. I use it for daytime, and nighttime looks!
I have covergirl eyeliner, volume mascara, blush in true plum, and eyeshadow in tapestry toupe. These are must haves in my make-up bag..
isabella l.
isabella l.
Covergirl is an excellent brand! I love it! Is one of my favs!

The brand prodcts are amazing, love the makeup. The quality is very good!

Kristin M.
Kristin M.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love cover girl products. They are all I have ever used. The powders and foundations. Even the eye shadow and mascara are my favorite!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.