BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Nancy
West Chicago, IL
Their powders are fantastic ! They work well and they help makeup stay in settled and it helps keep the face look smooth and not get oily and covers up any dark spots and I would recommend this powder and it's an affordable brand.
Kara P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is so hot or miss. I haven't loved a lot of these products for a long time. In fact, the only thing I can find that works for me is the clump crusher mascara. I do like the mascara, but I wish this brand had more.
Amanda H.
Mooringsport, LA
Not a huge fan of cover girl products... I would have to say my favorite of their items is the pencil perfect eyeliner. It's self sharpening for precise application, but does not stay in place as well as others I have tried.
Chantae P.
Leesburg, GA
I absolutely love Covergirl. When I use Covergirl, I use the Queen collection, I love that they have different skin tones for all skin colors no matter your complexion. I will continue to use covergirl in the future.
Stephanie B.
Louisville, KY
I have to say that I Love Cover Girl eye shadows, and lip stain. I have tried other shimmering white shadows and do not like the finish. I am having trouble finding the one I like anymore. It lasts all day. I love it.
Marsha M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love everything about cover girl ! It stands for all types of beautiful people in the world and the products reflect that. Everything from the eye shadows to foundation there is something for every one! I love it!!
Serena C.
Babson Park , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
They are a good drugstore brand inlike some of the lip glosses they make and the shades they have ...I don't buy a lot of their products when when I do get a sample or buy something's is usually pretty great quality.
Hannah V.
PORT CHARLOTTE
I love cover-girl products. They continue to be innovative and offer a variety of colors and styles. They offer products that fit every ones makeup needs with quality ingredients . There products are also very affordable and available everywhere.
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been buying Covergirl products for years! I love Covergirl makeup! I've never had any problems with their products. Always have met my expectations! Their lip glosses, lip sticks, eyeshadows and mascaras are my favorites!
Makayla H.
College Sta, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like most of their products, they have a good variety of colors and products. They're pretty affordable at the rate makeup is going today. I currently use their loose mineral powder makeup. It's light and natural feeling
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.