BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Melanie H.
Melanie H.
Definitely a good go to product other than their mascara I have never had an issue with any of their stuff. And they cover all skin tones
Lacey H.
Lacey H.
Evansville, IN
I used this brand a lot when I was a little girl, and they still impress. I mainly use their bronzer now & it has to be in my makeup bag!
Jovette A.
Jovette A.
Reading, PA
I like the brand. The enamels stay for a couple days even when I work at home with a lot of water. Is a little expensive but is worth it.
Brenda V.
Brenda V.
Stockton, CA
I use cover girl everyday for my face and i love the coverage that the foundation and every product gives i am satisfied with the results
shannon h.
shannon h.
Martin, GA
covergirl is just an all around great product...everything overgirl makes is excellent.i most definately recommend covergirl to everyone.
Alison O.
Alison O.
Brooks, MN
I really like to use cover girl it has good coverage. And lasts for a good amount of time. I like the variety of products to choose from
Krista J.
Krista J.
Amery, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
There are only a few products that I enjoy from Covergirl. They aren't a horrible brand, but I would prefer using Maybelline and Loreal.
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
Omaha, NE
I love covergirl products. They are good quality and they last all day through my workday into my after work workout or running errands!
isabella l.
isabella l.
Covergirl is an excellent brand! I love it! Is one of my favs!

The brand prodcts are amazing, love the makeup. The quality is very good!

I have covergirl eyeliner, volume mascara, blush in true plum, and eyeshadow in tapestry toupe. These are must haves in my make-up bag..
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.