Add a Photo

Photos (108)
Tara Y.
Tara Y.
Louisville, KY

They are my go-to for daily makeup. They are affordable, look wonderful, and have a great selection for every day and season. I love that they don't break the bank.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.

Cover girl is amazing. It's good quality makeup and reasonably priced. It don't look cheap. It goes on easy and they have so many different amazing makeup products.
Whitnie W.
Whitnie W.
Logan, UT

I use there translucent powder. I was expecting a little more out of it but I still like it. My problem is it does not wear as long as I wished or thought it would.
Portia T.
Portia T.
Ionia, MI

Covergirl is my go to brand for makeup. The products are of high quality and are long lasting. One of my favorite kinds of makeup from Covergirl is their eyeliner.
David R.
David R.
El Paso, TX

I buy a make up for my mom for christmas, and she love it, she say make his skin more young, im glad she like it, now she is it love with that make up than me haha
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Nashville, TN

I like the Cover Girl Pressed Powder for oily skin. I can use a little and it takes the shine away. It is reasonably priced and I love that it does not clog pores.
Richelle C.
Richelle C.
Hampton, VA

Cover girl is a great, easily accessible and inexpensive brand! I can find this at my local Walmart and beauty supply store and the quality is pretty good as well!
amber t.
amber t.
Mobile, AL

The cover girl by cream is one of my all time favorites. It applies so smooth with the perfect amount of coverage. It keeps me matte in my tzone and wears amazing.
Quintina G.
Quintina G.
Tallapoosa, MO

I'm a covergirl user for life. I have used these products since I started wearing makeup. I love buying the compacts for light days when I just want simple powder.
Sophia T.
Sophia T.
Williamstown, NJ

Covergirl has been around as long as I can remember! They make my favorite mascara (lash blast volume) and even for a drug store brand I love the quality and price
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.