Add a Photo

shannon h.
Martin, GA
Jan. 28, 2017, 7 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
covergirl is just an all around great product...everything overgirl makes is excellent.i most definately recommend covergirl to everyone.
Lacey H.
Lacey H.
Evansville, IN
Dec. 30, 2016, 11:24 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I used this brand a lot when I was a little girl, and they still impress. I mainly use their bronzer now & it has to be in my makeup bag!
Feb. 6, 2017, 3:48 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love CoverGirl mascera, specially the cat eyes line. It gives length and volume with out clumps. I've been. Using is for several years.
Brenda V.
Brenda V.
Stockton, CA
Feb. 3, 2017, 10:46 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use cover girl everyday for my face and i love the coverage that the foundation and every product gives i am satisfied with the results
Eva R.
Eva R.
South Bend, IN
Jan. 11, 2017, 2:44 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love covergirl , i use the foundations and the eyeliner pencils from this brand and it is definetly the best for those two makeup things.
Melanie H.
Melanie H.
Dec. 22, 2016, 8:09 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Definitely a good go to product other than their mascara I have never had an issue with any of their stuff. And they cover all skin tones
Alison O.
Alison O.
Brooks, MN
Dec. 19, 2016, 2:59 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I really like to use cover girl it has good coverage. And lasts for a good amount of time. I like the variety of products to choose from
Stacy H.
Stacy H.
Lake Jackson, TX
Dec. 21, 2016, 8:38 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The Tinted Moisturizer is light and not greasy. With oily skin that's important. I use it during the summer when makeup can be too much.
isabella l.
isabella l.
Dec. 18, 2016, 7:07 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is an excellent brand! I love it! Is one of my favs!

The brand prodcts are amazing, love the makeup. The quality is very good!

Autumn B.
Autumn B.
Omaha, NE
Jan. 11, 2017, 9:35 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love covergirl products. They are good quality and they last all day through my workday into my after work workout or running errands!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.