Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Laiken M.
Laiken M.

I've always loved cover girl especially their mascara. They last and make your eyelashes look amazing. Plus I love how diverse the company is. They support so many great things!
Pamela
Pamela
Vinemont, AL

Ciovergirl always has whatever I need. Very reliable product, available everywhere, and always a good price. Love the quality of Covergirl. Its a company you can always rely on.
Kim T.
Kim T.
Bertrand, NE

Always work great and high quality. The products never smell bad or chemically. Cover girl is my go to and I always expect the products to work great. Haven't been disappointed.
Shannon J.
Shannon J.

I love covergirl, been using it since I was a teenager. The come out with cool new products it's hard not to try. The eyeshadows are pretty good and the True blend is heavenly!
Kristina H.
Kristina H.
Louisville , Ky

I love their Queen collection. As an African American female it's great to have makeup that fits our skin tone. There just needs to be more darker shades for my darker sisters.
Kellie J.
Kellie J.
Spokane Valley

I really love the covergirl mascara I have tried every one they have come out with and I love them all. They all have great applicators and the waterproof is really waterproof.
Abby A.
Abby A.

A very reliable drugstore brand. My favorite things by them are the ready set gorgeous foundation and a bunch of their mascaras.

I find covergirl at any of my local drugstores.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

Civer girl has great products all though i don't yse to much make up for my face. But i do use the powder and some times lip sticks. Cover girl is aboyt the cheapest way to go.
Adalgisa c.
Adalgisa c.

Buenos productos, accesible a todo los bolsillos, muy buena calidad y variedad en sus sombras, mascaras o labiales, la podemos encontrar en cualquier tienda por departamentos.
Karolina M.
Karolina M.

I love everything about cover girl, the compact gives you natural look, the matt lips are creamy, and the smell is divine causes them to eat, the shades are spectacular colors
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.