COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
shannon h.
shannon h.
Martin, GA
covergirl is just an all around great product...everything overgirl makes is excellent.i most definately recommend covergirl to everyone.
Melanie H.
Melanie H.
Definitely a good go to product other than their mascara I have never had an issue with any of their stuff. And they cover all skin tones
Brenda V.
Brenda V.
Stockton, CA
I use cover girl everyday for my face and i love the coverage that the foundation and every product gives i am satisfied with the results
Alixx W.
Alixx W.
austin, tx
All your basic makeup needs can be cured with cover girl. It is a mediocre and cheap brand therefore im satisfied with price and quality.
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Started with cover girl foundation many years ago. Still us their contacts and cover stick concealers. Easy to find and reasonable priced
I love CoverGirl mascera, specially the cat eyes line. It gives length and volume with out clumps. I've been. Using is for several years.
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love cover girl products. They are all I have ever used. The powders and foundations. Even the eye shadow and mascara are my favorite!
Alison O.
Alison O.
Brooks, MN
I really like to use cover girl it has good coverage. And lasts for a good amount of time. I like the variety of products to choose from
Stacy H.
Stacy H.
Lake Jackson, TX
The Tinted Moisturizer is light and not greasy. With oily skin that's important. I use it during the summer when makeup can be too much.
Kim D.
Kim D.
De Soto, MO
A trusted brand for decades. From lip gloss to foundation. I love Thier mascara. I don't look like a covergirl.but feel good wearing it.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.