Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Sterrett, AL

They make some great makeup. Some of their products are too chalky though. Its affordable nnd looks okay. Affordable d easy to match tones you need for a good blend.
Kay S.
Kay S.
Watford City, ND

While I love their mascara I am not fond of their eyeliner. It transfers on me bad. Its great for the price but definitely worth buying other products in my opinion.
Kari W.
Kari W.
Indianapolis, IN

When I do wear make up, I like covergirl's powder. I grew up with my mother always having a compact and I enjoyed the smell of it. Works great to cover up a blemish!
Tammy N.
Tammy N.
Kingsport, TN

I have been using Cover Girl cosmetics since I was 14 and I am now 48. The foundation is my favorite...doesn't make my skin oily thru the day and that's what i love.
Mika C.
Mika C.

Very nice make-up brand. Good money for the quality and very reasonable price. It's considered a drug store brand but it is very nice. i especially like the mascara
Jessica b.
Jessica b.
Hilliard, FL

I just love all Cover Girl items from their concealer to their powders to their blushes everything that cover girl makes even the mascara and eyeshadow and eyeliner
Whitnie W.
Whitnie W.
Logan, UT

I use there translucent powder. I was expecting a little more out of it but I still like it. My problem is it does not wear as long as I wished or thought it would.
Adriana R.
Adriana R.

These products I like quite a lot, ehcho this was the first brand of makeup I used in my life and was new, but I really liked them, I buy them in stores every time.
Amber Y.
Amber Y.
Glen Dale, WV

Wasn't a fan broke my sling out bad! To much of a smell for my taste in makeup! The mascara was ok and some lipsticks are ok but sometimes leave my lips feeling dry
Tara Y.
Tara Y.
Louisville, KY

They are my go-to for daily makeup. They are affordable, look wonderful, and have a great selection for every day and season. I love that they don't break the bank.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.