Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (108)
Sam M.
Sam M.

I've had hit-or-miss luck with their products. Some things I love (their pressed powders and NatureLuxe foundation, for example) and some I'm not as impressed with (a few of their eyeliner choices are pretty sub-par). Still, Covergirl products are widely available and affordable, so it's a choice I'm willing to make when I can't afford better.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Odenton, MD

I've been using CoverGirl since High School. Recently I have been a huge fan of the Clean Matte BB Cream by CoverGirl, it is my go-to, everyday foundation/BB cream. I love it because it is medium coverage and the finish is a demi-matte finish which is very attractive on my skin. I will continue to repurchase and try out new CoverGirl products.
melanie F.
melanie F.
Goodyear, AZ

I've been using Cover Girl cosmetics since I was a teenager. They are still my go to brand for most of my cosmetics. My favorite CG products are by far the mascaras - Lash Blast Volume to be exact. I have tried so many different brands of mascara, but I always go back to the Lash Blast Volume. Nothing has even come close in my opinion.
Cassie C.
Cassie C.

Covergirl has been around for many years. It's a great drugstore brand that can be found at stores like Wal-mart, Target, Ulta, CVS, Walgreens, etc. They have a variety of items that include foundation, powder, eyeshadow, blush, and lipstick. There are hits and misses as with most brands, but Covergirl is a great inexpensive brand of makeup!
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Pittsburgh, PA

Covergirl was my main brand in highschool. I will always hold it near and dear to my heart! And 15 years later they still have so many products that I use and love! It says something when any company can go the distance the way covergirl has! They are still making great foundations and concealers that are just as good as some high end ones!
Nadia S.
Nadia S.
College Park, MD

Covergirl is another hit or miss brand for me. They do eyeshadow palettes really, really well, but I've never been a fan of their foundations or concealers. Their SuperSizer mascara is truly amazing - the brush looks like it would do absolutely nothing for you but it manages to make my eyelashes look so much longer and hold a curl so well.
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Wilkes Barre, PA

Covergirl foundation is the best. I have tried a few foundations over the past 8 years or so and I have found time and time again that Covergirl is one of the best in its price range. I get full light weight coverage that doesn't clump or streak. It doesn't last all day if you are sweating and running around but for everyday it is perfect.
Mollie G.
Mollie G.

Covergirl is a really hit or miss brand at the drugstore. There aren't a ton of products that I use from Covergirl, but I will ALWAYS use their mascaras. In fact, Covergirl mascara is my go-to brand, including high end.
They also created a few new eyeshadow palletes (Nudes, Roses, Golden, and Jewels) that were actually very nice quality.
Krys R.
Krys R.

Cover girl products have been around and embedded into the American ideal of what beauty is for an extremely long time. The products and price points are appealing to the masses and more so than that are their ad campaigns appealing to all people. The brand is so diverse showing that anyone and everyone is beautiful in their own right.
Alaina T.
Alaina T.

I used to hate everything I tried from covergirl but after a friend of mine had given me the jewels palette for my birthday, I decided to give covergirl another shot and was pleasantly surprised. It had great pigmentation and was easy to blend. As long as covergirl keeps it up, I will definitely be purchasing more of their products.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.