BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Dawn S.
Walnut Creek, CA
I love COVERGIRL for only one thing...mascara! I love their Volume Lash Blast mascara sooo much. They have great wands on their mascaras and so they are staples for me. It's the one product I will keep coming back to even if I stray away and try other brand mascara. I always come back to my Volume Lash Blast.
Kathrynn L.
Waynesboro, VA
Cover girl goes on very oily for me and I haven't tried their products very recently, however I love the Star Wars collection and have many of the lipsticks and use them to combine with others for texture purposes. I am currently using the Star Wars mascara (outlast) and love how it separates my eyelashes.
Ruth S.
Sparta, TN
Covergirl has been around for years and years. It's almost a family tradition to use Covergirl! My mother and my grandmother have always used the foundations and powder. I love the way it blends and how trustworthy the product is. I never have to second guess if my makeup has rubbed off. I love Covergirl!
Denice R.
I have used eye shadows , mascara, blush and eyeliner from covergirl and i have to say that they are very great for a person who is beginning to use make up and wants cheap prices because covergirl has a wide variety of make up, mascara , skin care and other things so i advise for you to check it out !
I remember loving the (original) Lash Blast back when it first hit the shelves, but my incessant need to try new makeup had it taking a back seat for the last couple years. Now I can firmly say, after trying this volumizing formula, that along with the Super Sizer this is probably my favorite mascara.
Mollie K.
College Park, MD
covergirl is a brand that i buy when i am running low on money but need a necessity - such as mascara. i recently bought one from this brand and it does the job. a little clumpy and nothing too amazing but does the job well enough that i still look put together and no one really notices a difference.
Andrea C.
It is not a brand that uses much the truth the beginning to buy from receiving a few products on the part of influenster to experiment and therefore the truth is that if they are quite good especially the masks of eyelashes that is what more and could try and The presentations are also pretty pretty
Melanie M.
Alfred, NY
A really good brand for a drug store buy! If I'm testing out a new type of product I always start with a drug store buy before getting the higher end stuff & Covergirl is my go to brand to choose from. It's a good brand if you dont want to spend a lot or just want to start experimenting with makeup.
Tammy A.
Colorado Springs, CO
I've tried using different Cover Girl products over the years, but just have not been happy with them. I would say it's probably just my own preference. Someone else may have a totally different experience than I have had. I no longer even look at the Cover Girl products at the drugstores any longer
Jamie L.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
I love covergirls products. Firstly, their drugstore so it's affordable. They also have a great color range and most skin tones can be found, I use their clean foundation on a daily basis and love the coverage it provides. I also like that covergirl can be found in most drugstores and supermarkets.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.