Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
London, KY

I love covergirl! Recently they have let me down, but in the past they were mostly the only thing I would use. I would buy the eyeliner, mascara, foundation, powder, eyeshadow, and even though I do not wear lipstick, I would try some of their glosses. They're decently priced for a drugstore make up, but I eventually switched products to Maybelline.
Marika T.
Marika T.
Bloomfld Hls, MI

For an drugstore makeup brand -- COVERGIRL is great. I've been using their compact foundation for years...it matches my skintone well and is almost always sold out when i go to buy it, so sometimes i'll stock up and get a couple at a time. I usually get this product at Target and the quality/price ration is far better than department store brands.
Priscila Y.
Priscila Y.
CHIAPAS, MÉXICO

Me quede súper asombrada con la cobertura de esta base. Es increíble! Se necesita una mínima cantidad de producto para adquirir una piel libre de cicatrices y otras imperfecciones. El hecho de que sea 3 productos en uno también la hace más atractiva porque por solo $9-13 dólares, tienen pre base, corrector y la base. Estoy bailando de la emoción!
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR

I'm currently using a small eyeshadow palette in my purse just for green eyes from them. This palette is old, but I keep going back to it. It makes my eyes pop when I use it and it has 4 colors and tells you on the back exactly where to apply it for best results. I've used this brand my whole life and have always loved it. Yes, I am a CoverGirl!
Terri D.
Terri D.
Ardmore, OK

I used to sat and watch my mom as she put her makeup on and she always used the brand she always used was Cover Girl. So when I got old enough to wear makeup myself I naturally bought what she did. Their products are very affordable and works well with all skin types. I would recommend this product to any and all of my friends and family members
Jericka N.
Jericka N.
Bronx, NY

I'm such a makeup junky and I started out using Covergirl when I was about 13 and I'm 27 now I remember using the all day lip wear and shine and was instantly in love and been buying their stuff ever since. I'm currently trying their foundation and I have not one negative thing to say. I would definitely recommend this company and its products.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Odenton, MD

I've been using CoverGirl since High School. Recently I have been a huge fan of the Clean Matte BB Cream by CoverGirl, it is my go-to, everyday foundation/BB cream. I love it because it is medium coverage and the finish is a demi-matte finish which is very attractive on my skin. I will continue to repurchase and try out new CoverGirl products.
Sam M.
Sam M.

I've had hit-or-miss luck with their products. Some things I love (their pressed powders and NatureLuxe foundation, for example) and some I'm not as impressed with (a few of their eyeliner choices are pretty sub-par). Still, Covergirl products are widely available and affordable, so it's a choice I'm willing to make when I can't afford better.
Cassie C.
Cassie C.

Covergirl has been around for many years. It's a great drugstore brand that can be found at stores like Wal-mart, Target, Ulta, CVS, Walgreens, etc. They have a variety of items that include foundation, powder, eyeshadow, blush, and lipstick. There are hits and misses as with most brands, but Covergirl is a great inexpensive brand of makeup!
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Pittsburgh, PA

Covergirl was my main brand in highschool. I will always hold it near and dear to my heart! And 15 years later they still have so many products that I use and love! It says something when any company can go the distance the way covergirl has! They are still making great foundations and concealers that are just as good as some high end ones!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.