COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Ludmyla d.
Ludmyla d.
Winthrop, MA
Covergirl products are definitely on my list of favorite most affordable products. I love the fact that they are always improving their products and making up with new and innovated products to keep us girls looking fabulous. I'm always shopping for these products and would not hesitate to recommend it to everyone I know!
Dreama A.
Dreama A.
Hilo, HI
I use to use their Covergirl & Olay Simply Ageless foundation and loved it. The coverage is outstanding, but I switched to try other brands because my face feels like I want to wash it by the end of the day, and it's noticeable by the end of the day. It usually got all dried out before the bottle was finished as well.
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Fort Worth, TX
Overall, I like this brand. I like that it is affordable, quality makeup. However, there have been a few products that have been duds, so that's why it's getting 3 stars. I haven't found a mascara I've been crazy about and overall, most I've used have been way too clumpy for my taste, even if they advertise not to be.
Amber P.
Amber P.
Stanford, KY
Cover Girl's Lash Blast Mascara is incredible. There's no clumping, and it doesn't dry out quickly like other brands do sometimes. I haven't had the opportunity to spend much money on makeup, so for all my ladies out there ballin' on a budget, this one could be for you! Normally $6 - $7 for absolutely flawless lashes.
Estrella M.
Estrella M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am obsessed with Covergirl, it is just simply amazing!! My all time favorite product by them is the Lash Equality mascara i just love it. it is the first mascara to curl my eyelashes with out an eyelash curler, make my eyelashes look amazing without clumping and first to fit my long round eye shape. Just perfect!!
Aileen T.
Aileen T.
Lebanon, KY
They offer so many shades that give you the choice to match your complexion perfectly. And you can't beat the price for a really good face make-up. I use it year round and change shades with the weather. I will continue to purchase Cover Girl until I find something else that matches their color selections and value.
Karlee K.
Karlee K.
Sheffield Lake, OH
I have always loved Cover Girl! I currently use Ready Set Gorgeous foundation and powder. I love the way my skin looks and feels. I have recommended it to many of my friends. I also use lashblast volume and lashblast fusion. No matter what other products I try I always seem to go back to these cover girl products.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Mc Leod, MT
I am always pleasantly surprised at the quality of covergirl products. It's not usually my go to brand but I don't really have anything bad to say about it. I do wish they'd come out with newer products more often. I feel like the all of the covergirl products I see are mostly ones that have been around for years.
Kristie D.
Kristie D.
Covergirl is a brand of makeup that is cost effective. In my personal experience this makeup brand does not want to stay on for long periods of time but still looks good. I'm using one of the eyeshadow pallets now and they are gorgeous nude colors, but again they don't stay applied but for a short period of time.
Skyler W.
Skyler W.
Owensboro, KY
I haven't used much from this brand, only a concealer and a lipstick. Love the concealer, it's great for contouring and covering up pimples but it doesn't last very long. I buy a bottle about every 2 months. The lipstick is very pretty colors but wears off easily. But good quality stuff for the drugstore prices.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.