Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Kali N.
Kali N.
Philadelphia, PA

Concealors and foundations have a shine to it but it's smooth. Self life is short and sometimes leaves a ghostly effect but I love the texture and how it blends with other products
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Hamden, CT

A great drugstore brand! Covergirl makeup is one of my favorites because it doesn't make me breakout or clog my pores. There's a nice variety of products that are very affordable.
Débora B.
Débora B.

São produtos bons e baratos, por exemplo, a base da cover girl que tem uma cobertura media, não deixa a pele pesada, não acumula nas linhas de expressão e não é oleosa. muito boa.
Rudee O.
Rudee O.

I use covergirl liquid foundation and pressed powder compact. These are my go to products. My face looks fresh and pretty and it only takes me about 2 minutes. Excellent for moms.
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.

I have used the covergirl foundation and the mascara but, I have recently stopped using because of all chemicals in them but because the chemicals it does what it says it will do!
Chelsey S.
Chelsey S.
Sunbury, PA

Love this brand. Have never been dissapointed. I am not particular on what I buy but I always seem to pick this brand up. Price is great quality great and their mascara is awsome.
Karla L.
Karla L.
Morelia

Covergirl it's a wonderfull brand.
All the products are awesome.
I started to use because my mom allways use this brand and she loves.
Then I try use a lipstick and I Love so much
Sherry L.
Sherry L.
Atlantic City, NJ

Cover girl twist eye liner inside broke half way when I go to it. Not only it's rough on my eye when I apply but it broke later on. Then I tossed it, not worth trying to save it.
Terri B.
Terri B.
Cameron, OK

I have used cover girls since I started wearing makeup 30 yrs ago. I love it because they never change their product. I use the foundation, mascara, lipstick, eyeliner and blush.
Damaris M. D.
Damaris M. D.
Ponce

over girl has very good makeup I am currently using a lipstick and an eyeliner of this brand and have excellent pigmentation both, I also like the variety of products and colors.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.