Add a Photo

Krystin T.
Rockford, IL
Dec. 16, 2016, 6:55 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Gosh i have used cover girl for years. I always have something from this brand in my kit and my everyday makeup bag! Cover girl is awesome
Lorenny H.
Lorenny H.
Doral, FL
Jan. 5, 2017, 2:39 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Sigo la marca cover girl desde niña, pues veía a Amelia Vega en su portada. Sus productos sin excelentes y se pueden encontrar fácilmente.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
West Lafayette, IN
Jan. 26, 2017, 6:53 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl definitely has some good products. I can definitely also say I have my favorites and that I also have some that I wouldn't use.
Mallory H.
Mallory H.
Raymond, MS
Jan. 4, 2017, 9:41 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love their eyeliner. It lasts forever and goes on so smoothly. Great price as well. You can also buy it at any drug store/grocery store.
Melody C.
Melody C.
Jan. 6, 2017, 11:48 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I purchased the setting powder and I sort of like it sort of don't, it doesn't apply easily and I have to use lots of product for one look
Melanie H.
Melanie H.
Dec. 22, 2016, 8:09 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Definitely a good go to product other than their mascara I have never had an issue with any of their stuff. And they cover all skin tones
Alixx W.
Alixx W.
austin, tx
Feb. 2, 2017, 3:48 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
All your basic makeup needs can be cured with cover girl. It is a mediocre and cheap brand therefore im satisfied with price and quality.
Jovette A.
Jovette A.
Reading, PA
Jan. 25, 2017, 3:10 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like the brand. The enamels stay for a couple days even when I work at home with a lot of water. Is a little expensive but is worth it.
Feb. 6, 2017, 3:48 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love CoverGirl mascera, specially the cat eyes line. It gives length and volume with out clumps. I've been. Using is for several years.
Sshley F.
Sshley F.
Fresno, CA
Dec. 27, 2016, 8:28 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl has been my go to brand! Also my mom's she's been using this since she was young and it never lets me down! I love cover girl!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.