BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Melody C.
Melody C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased the setting powder and I sort of like it sort of don't, it doesn't apply easily and I have to use lots of product for one look
Krystin T.
Krystin T.
Rockford, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gosh i have used cover girl for years. I always have something from this brand in my kit and my everyday makeup bag! Cover girl is awesome
Lorenny H.
Lorenny H.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sigo la marca cover girl desde niña, pues veía a Amelia Vega en su portada. Sus productos sin excelentes y se pueden encontrar fácilmente.
Lacey H.
Lacey H.
Evansville, IN
I used this brand a lot when I was a little girl, and they still impress. I mainly use their bronzer now & it has to be in my makeup bag!
Eva R.
Eva R.
South Bend, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love covergirl , i use the foundations and the eyeliner pencils from this brand and it is definetly the best for those two makeup things.
Brenda V.
Brenda V.
Stockton, CA
I use cover girl everyday for my face and i love the coverage that the foundation and every product gives i am satisfied with the results
Melanie H.
Melanie H.
Definitely a good go to product other than their mascara I have never had an issue with any of their stuff. And they cover all skin tones
Jovette A.
Jovette A.
Reading, PA
I like the brand. The enamels stay for a couple days even when I work at home with a lot of water. Is a little expensive but is worth it.
Karen H.
Karen H.
Walnut Cove, NC
Almost every Covergirl product I've used has been consistently wonderful. I regularly use the eyeliner, and it has never dissapointed me!
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Started with cover girl foundation many years ago. Still us their contacts and cover stick concealers. Easy to find and reasonable priced
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.