Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Amy L.
Amy L.
Huttig, AR

I recently used the loose powder, and was disappointed. It didn't go on smooth, and looked reddish on my face even though it was the right shade according to the box.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Lucasville, OH

My go 2 make up products for sure... so far I have nt been failed when it comes to long lasting products, I just need to tweak a few personal products for perfection.
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Roseville, Mi

Great prices for mostly great products. Some stuff you can tell is just really cheap. Doesn't last long but there is still some really great products from their line.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Donora, PA

I never had any problems with cover girl. I mostly use the foundation. Only thing I don't like is that is makes my face feel oily. Most of my products are CoverGirl.
Kylee P.
Kylee P.
Middleport, NY

I love my Covergirl Dream mousse blush! Its the perfect shade for me and lasts forever! It's super affordable, you can even find it at the Dollar store occasionally!
Almira F.
Almira F.
Saint Louis, MO

I tried the true blend foundation. I have combination skin and the foundation was breaking apart after only a few hours. I even set it after the original application
Hilda G.
Hilda G.
Eagle Pass, TX

The cosmetics are affordable but not the best quality. My skin is too oily and the makeup seems to be to greasy for my face but I do use the eyeshadow a and mascaras
Vickie H.
Vickie H.
Manchester, TN

I have used Covergirl since I was a teenager and that's a long time. Its in every store and very affordable. So many items with a big variety of colors and textures.
Helen F.
Helen F.

I liked but is so Somewhat expensive but leave me your skin smooth, well covered and the line for oily skin are excellent cover well, and for a couple of hours more.
Tammy N.
Tammy N.
Kingsport, TN

I have been using Cover Girl cosmetics since I was 14 and I am now 48. The foundation is my favorite...doesn't make my skin oily thru the day and that's what i love.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.