COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Melody C.
Melody C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased the setting powder and I sort of like it sort of don't, it doesn't apply easily and I have to use lots of product for one look
Krystin T.
Krystin T.
Rockford, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gosh i have used cover girl for years. I always have something from this brand in my kit and my everyday makeup bag! Cover girl is awesome
Lorenny H.
Lorenny H.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sigo la marca cover girl desde niña, pues veía a Amelia Vega en su portada. Sus productos sin excelentes y se pueden encontrar fácilmente.
Mallory H.
Mallory H.
Raymond, MS
I love their eyeliner. It lasts forever and goes on so smoothly. Great price as well. You can also buy it at any drug store/grocery store.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
West Lafayette, IN
Cover girl definitely has some good products. I can definitely also say I have my favorites and that I also have some that I wouldn't use.
Brenda V.
Brenda V.
Stockton, CA
I use cover girl everyday for my face and i love the coverage that the foundation and every product gives i am satisfied with the results
Jovette A.
Jovette A.
Reading, PA
I like the brand. The enamels stay for a couple days even when I work at home with a lot of water. Is a little expensive but is worth it.
shannon h.
shannon h.
Martin, GA
covergirl is just an all around great product...everything overgirl makes is excellent.i most definately recommend covergirl to everyone.
Sshley F.
Sshley F.
Fresno, CA
Cover girl has been my go to brand! Also my mom's she's been using this since she was young and it never lets me down! I love cover girl!
Melanie H.
Melanie H.
Definitely a good go to product other than their mascara I have never had an issue with any of their stuff. And they cover all skin tones
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.