COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Vickie H.
Vickie H.
Manchester, TN

I have used Covergirl since I was a teenager and that's a long time. Its in every store and very affordable. So many items with a big variety of colors and textures.
Helen F.
Helen F.

I liked but is so Somewhat expensive but leave me your skin smooth, well covered and the line for oily skin are excellent cover well, and for a couple of hours more.
Tammy N.
Tammy N.
Kingsport, TN

I have been using Cover Girl cosmetics since I was 14 and I am now 48. The foundation is my favorite...doesn't make my skin oily thru the day and that's what i love.
Gabriella T.
Gabriella T.
S San Fran, CA

My go to mascara that I've been using for years in Covergirl. Its the orange one that gives volume and plump. Its amazing and really makes people "wow" at my lashes!
Kari W.
Kari W.
Indianapolis, IN

When I do wear make up, I like covergirl's powder. I grew up with my mother always having a compact and I enjoyed the smell of it. Works great to cover up a blemish!
Kay S.
Kay S.
Watford City, ND

While I love their mascara I am not fond of their eyeliner. It transfers on me bad. Its great for the price but definitely worth buying other products in my opinion.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Donora, PA

I never had any problems with cover girl. I mostly use the foundation. Only thing I don't like is that is makes my face feel oily. Most of my products are CoverGirl.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Sterrett, AL

They make some great makeup. Some of their products are too chalky though. Its affordable nnd looks okay. Affordable d easy to match tones you need for a good blend.
Adriana R.
Adriana R.

These products I like quite a lot, ehcho this was the first brand of makeup I used in my life and was new, but I really liked them, I buy them in stores every time.
Mika C.
Mika C.

Very nice make-up brand. Good money for the quality and very reasonable price. It's considered a drug store brand but it is very nice. i especially like the mascara
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.