BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Cheyenne L.
Solid drugstore brand. My favorite items are their lipsticks. I particularly like the Katy Kat Matte lipsticks. I think they are a great formula and have a good color selection. I haven't tried much else of theirs (recently), but they are a brand I trust.
Cayla H.
Knoxville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is a great drugstore brand an a few of their products I use daily if you are on a budget but are wanting something that will last through out the day this brand is for you from their foundations to eyeshadow palettes there is always something affordable an worth the buy with cover girl cosmetics
Stephanie B.
Louisville, KY
I have to say that I Love Cover Girl eye shadows, and lip stain. I have tried other shimmering white shadows and do not like the finish. I am having trouble finding the one I like anymore. It lasts all day. I love it.
Nancy
West Chicago, IL
Their powders are fantastic ! They work well and they help makeup stay in settled and it helps keep the face look smooth and not get oily and covers up any dark spots and I would recommend this powder and it's an affordable brand.
Carmel V.
TOMBALL, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is one of the higher quality cosmetics brands that you can find just about anywhere: grocery stores, local pharmacies, dollar stores, etc. I haven't used the newer product lines yet, but the ones I have used in the past were awesome!
Kara P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is so hot or miss. I haven't loved a lot of these products for a long time. In fact, the only thing I can find that works for me is the clump crusher mascara. I do like the mascara, but I wish this brand had more.
Savanah H.
Cottage Grove, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love there products affordable also good quality love there mascara just love all there makeup in general my shopping experience is great with cover girl foundation is good to I do recommend trying out there products
Elinor A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The first makeup that I bought was covergirl her publicity always caught me and told me that I should buy that brand and wear those spectacular eyes or a makeup with a good natural finish. This mark will always be with me wherever I go
Oriana U.
Beauty Junkie Expert
CoverGirl products don't clog your pores and it's not heavy like most products and it smells good. Colour and consistency are perfect for my skin. The price is very reasonable and always available I love the creamy consistently.
Chantae P.
Leesburg, GA
I absolutely love Covergirl. When I use Covergirl, I use the Queen collection, I love that they have different skin tones for all skin colors no matter your complexion. I will continue to use covergirl in the future.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.