BY COVERGIRL #18 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Tiara H.
Tiara H.
Columbia , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl products are wonderful. They are made especially for specific skin types like sensitive skin. And they can be found in any store.
Kristina Y.
Kristina Y.
Claremore, OK
I would reccomend this brand to new users of makeup it has been out for many years and they keep getting better. Deffinetly a covergirl lol
Ashlyn M.
Ashlyn M.
Grand Island NE
I love cover girl. They have amazing stuff and I recommend it for anyone. It is an awesome drug store brand and there mascara is top rated.
Nathalia R.
Nathalia R.
Springfield, VA
It's my favorite make up brand. The price is very convenient. The products have a real good quality. By the way, their new mask is amazing!
Anna A.
Anna A.
tulare, CA
I love me some cover girl in my life. The products a pretty good. I have had some bad product experience but not enough to stop using them.
Maddy H.
Maddy H.
Eau Claire, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
CoverGirl is very good for its price. It's not the nicest makeup brand out there but it gets the job done without costing an arm and a leg.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Park Ridge, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great less expensive brand of makeup. They have fantastic mascara and lipsticks for a fraction of the price of higher end brands.
Laura P.
Laura P.
Who doesn't love Covergirl! I always gotta have a covergirl product in my bag. I'm a loyal customer. It's one of the best brands out there!
Mallory H.
Mallory H.
Raymond, MS
I love their eyeliner. It lasts forever and goes on so smoothly. Great price as well. You can also buy it at any drug store/grocery store.
Krystin T.
Krystin T.
Rockford, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gosh i have used cover girl for years. I always have something from this brand in my kit and my everyday makeup bag! Cover girl is awesome
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.