Add a Photo
Kristina Y.
Claremore, OK
Feb. 2, 2017, 5:35 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I would reccomend this brand to new users of makeup it has been out for many years and they keep getting better. Deffinetly a covergirl lol
jaedyn p.
jaedyn p.
Earlham, IA
Jan. 31, 2017, 11:29 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love they're matte foundation and powder! It doesn't stay on the whole day is my only problem but it still leaves my face looking fresh !
Tiara H.
Tiara H.
Columbia , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 19, 2016, 1:55 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl products are wonderful. They are made especially for specific skin types like sensitive skin. And they can be found in any store.
Nathalia R.
Nathalia R.
Springfield, VA
Dec. 28, 2016, 2:16 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
It's my favorite make up brand. The price is very convenient. The products have a real good quality. By the way, their new mask is amazing!
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Fort Madison, IA
Jan. 10, 2017, 9:38 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The products work great for me and I regularly use their tinted moisturizer and face powder. They're affordable and a good quality company.
Maddy H.
Maddy H.
Harrisonburg, VA
Dec. 16, 2016, 4:57 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
CoverGirl is very good for its price. It's not the nicest makeup brand out there but it gets the job done without costing an arm and a leg.
Laura P.
Laura P.
Feb. 6, 2017, 12:52 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Who doesn't love Covergirl! I always gotta have a covergirl product in my bag. I'm a loyal customer. It's one of the best brands out there!
Anna A.
Anna A.
tulare, CA
Dec. 17, 2016, 11:53 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love me some cover girl in my life. The products a pretty good. I have had some bad product experience but not enough to stop using them.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Park Ridge, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 16, 2016, 1:43 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This is a great less expensive brand of makeup. They have fantastic mascara and lipsticks for a fraction of the price of higher end brands.
Ashlyn M.
Ashlyn M.
Grand Island NE
Jan. 29, 2017, 9:14 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love cover girl. They have amazing stuff and I recommend it for anyone. It is an awesome drug store brand and there mascara is top rated.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.