Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Joeci M.
Joeci M.
Lawrenceburg, TN

I love everything about CoverGirl .. I love lip glosses and foundation.. I've only used foundation and lip gloss from CoverGirl but have been wanting to try more things
Charlene M.
Charlene M.
Orange, TX

I have been a Covergirl lover most of my life. From the time I started wearing make up until now. The Covergirl brand to me offers excellent products for a great price.
Kiana  A.
Kiana A.
Sunnyvale, CA

Great, affordable drugstore brand. An iconic brand when I think of makeup. Really love their foundations and mascaras. Great brand to try out, especially for beginners.
Kathleen W.
Kathleen W.

Ok, it is NOT the most expensive product but you can find it in any town even in the middle of the night at a 24 our drug store! Never irritating and pretty up to date!
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.

They have some good products, but I'm not a fan of everything. I do like some of their lipsticks and their mascara. I don't usually gravitate towards covergirl though.
Kira H.
Kira H.

I really like CoverGirl lipstick and powder foundation. Their small eyeshadow palettes are decent quality. I feel Maybelline is better, but CoverGirl works in a pinch!
María S.
María S.

Me encanta los producto de covergirl! son fascinantes! tengo varios productos de ellos y son muy buenos. dura, dejan un muy buen acabado es una de mis marcas favoritas
Melony D.
Melony D.
Suwanee, Ga

I love the colossal mascara in black. It doesn't leave my lashes clumpy and it is great for layering or wearing alone. The brush is the best, it separates your lashes!
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Altus, OK

I love covergirl! It's affordable, great quality, and long lasting! Plus, I don't have to go to a specialty store to find it, it's available at all the places I shop!
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Roseville, Mi

Great prices for mostly great products. Some stuff you can tell is just really cheap. Doesn't last long but there is still some really great products from their line.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.