BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Ireland T.
Koshkonong, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used the covergirl full lash bloom mascara in black everyday makeup and more dressed up makeup looks. I love it so much.
Rachael P.
Bad Axe, MI
For the past 25 years, covergirl has been the least expensive in my small town. Love how the line has grown over the years
Margarita G.
Cover girl brand cosmetics are great because they are affordable. I also like that they do not irritate my sensitive skin.
Amber A.
Elgin
I love all of covergirls products. They are simply the best and they are one of the less pricier brands with good quality.
Valentina D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Es una muy buena marca, tiene excelentes productos aunque su gama de colores en las bases no es lo suficientemente extensa
Sheila N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is a great brand. I love the honeyed kiss lip gloss. Is a beautiful color and your price is very good. Love it!!
Bre'onna B.
Decatur, GA
I have not yet tried cover girl but I would love to try and cover girl so that I can tell a better view than I'm doing now
Sheila H.
Chester, SC
I use covergirl foundation on a daily basis and love it. It last all day! It has great coverage and goes on really well!!!
Margaret I.
Schenevus, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mostly use there mascara! I love that it last longer then other brands. Use it everyday and can't go wrong with the price!
Tawni A.
Alliance
Love their products! Not too expensive, everything works well! Great eye shadow colors, lip colors. Only foundation I use!
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.