Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Farmington Hills , MI

I have never been dissatisfied with a Cover girl product! I do know generally the types of products I'm looking for, but taking price and quality into account they NEVER disappoint!
Lilet O.
Lilet O.
Goose Lake, IA

I used the cover girl eye liners, and so far i'm happy with it...they stay longer even i use the not waterproof...its the cheapest brand i ever use and i'm happy for the good result
Paige D.
Paige D.
Spokane, WA

As far as drugstore brands go, this one is pretty mediocre. They have good mascaras and some products really surprise me, but I'm not too impressed with their eyeshadows or blushes.
Christianna E.
Christianna E.
Lehi, UT

I have used the Cover Girl mineral foundation for several years. I love the coverage I get as well as the fact that my face doesn't feel like I am wearing make up. I love the price.
Amy B.
Amy B.
London, Ontario

Love the matte foundation. Its give great coverage and and an amazing finish to my skin. Long lasting in even the hottest weather and skin has great coverage at then end of the day!
Sandra L.
Sandra L.

I love CoverGirl makeup. The colors are great. It's very affordable so you can try many different products. I love shopping for CoverGirl products. The displays are very attractive.
Lacee H.
Lacee H.
Vincennes, IN

Love cover girl. I use liquid foundation and didn't make my fave oily and I don't break out from using it. Have used other things as well too, and definitely a great price on makeup
Anna H.
Anna H.
Kansas City, KS

One of my favorite drugstore products that I can rely on in terms of quality and price. I love that they have products that is really suitable to my sensitive and combination skin!
Morgan N.
Morgan N.
Ashford, CT

I love CoverGirl! From So Lashy mascara, to CoverGirl smoothers BB cream, and smoothers pressed powder to so much more, I always am happy with the quality of my CoverGirl purchases
Kali N.
Kali N.
Philadelphia, PA

Concealors and foundations have a shine to it but it's smooth. Self life is short and sometimes leaves a ghostly effect but I love the texture and how it blends with other products
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.