BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Michelle B.
Angus, On
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used Covergirl since I was allowed to wear make-up. I have always liked their pressed powder. The prices have always been very affordable for any budget. The quality is really good as well. Definitely recommend Covergirl!
Rhonda W.
Brighton, IL
I've been a Cover girl user for over 40 years. My favorite product for the last few years has been their Simply Ageless 3 in 1 liquid foundation with Olay. This product fits my needs perfectly! It goes on smooth, and just a little it goes a long way and provides great coverage. It has a light, non-greasy feel, and they offer a good variety of shade choices. I use the soft happy #255, and it is a perfect match for skin tone. This has been my "go to" foundation since it hit the shelves, and definitely a product I will continue to purchase!
Jennifer T.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love the cover girl foundation it's very affordable and it goes on smooth you can buy this product at any store and it's easy to match the color that you need I will definitely shop for this product again!!!
Amber K.
Brighton, IL
I used to love Covergirl but they have seemed to fall behind some of the other companies. I recently tried their So Lashy mascara and was less than impressed. They are also not cruelty free so that's a downside as well.
Roselyn W.
Ocean Springs, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have grown up using this brand! I can remember buying my first mascara from Covergirl and there's a reason for it. This brand has a good reputation because it's great quality. I can always count on this drugstore brand.
LaKeysha H.
Elgin, IL
Cover Girl mascara is the best. No matter what type of mood I'm in it always come through. Lash bloom makes makes my almond shape eyes pop out to grab all the attention. Lash volume adds so much fullness to my lashes when I'm feeling fearless. Doesn't matter if it's water proof or not. Cover Girl mascara always has me covered.
Ashley G.
Raeford, NC
I have not found a product that don't like from covergirl. I enjoy that I can buy this brand anywhere, with great quality and at a decent price. I will continue buying this product line since they offer everything I use
Michelle G.
Los Banos, CA
I recently tried the SO LASHY BLASTPRO WATERPROOF MASCARA with the ball tip and was pleasantly surprised how much I liked it,especially the tip! I really didn't think I was going to see a big need for it but I loved it!
April m.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do like a few covergirl products but I have not used that many. Their concealers are pretty good and I like one of their blushes that is a rosey-coral color (I don't know the name of the color sorry it's been so long ago).
Ailed S.
Dallas, TX
Covergirl is a good place to go and shop, they have lots of good products. I use a lot of the things they have and I am very happy with the out come of the products. I would for sure shop there again and I recommend it
Alix G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What’s your favorite COVERGIRL lip or eye product? Tag it!
jessica c.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What would be the best light weight foundation to try?