BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kierra D.
Las Vegas, NV
I use cover girl for they're cheap affordable makeup whenever I can't afford high end. They sell it almost everywhere too!!
Barbie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is that brand that has a product for everyone. There so affordable and you can get them at your local drugstores.
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl has seriously stepped up their game lately. I just got a nice little haul from them. And I am loving everything!
Ariadna M.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excellent quality of makeup all their various cosmetics are amazing the price is too good! I love it I highly recommend it!
JUDY C.
Dickson, TN
They have a lot of products to use. they are great products.They have affordable cost.they are expensive.we shop her a lot.
Paula Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i really enjoy covergirl, although some products do make me break out. also they might use animal cruelty, which isn't cool
jasmine c.
Detroit, MI
Seriously love how they have a man as their model
Comes to show how open and accepting they are and products are to die for
Katie B.
Mesa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't use too many covergirl makeup products but I do like their mascara! Great quality and value for a drug store brand.
Brooke A.
Upper Tract, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use covergirl foundation and mascara. Both are exactly what I expected them to be. I am very pleased with their products.
Valentina D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Es una muy buena marca, tiene excelentes productos aunque su gama de colores en las bases no es lo suficientemente extensa
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.