BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Deb U.
Deb U.
Scottsdale, AZ
COVERGIRL works the best for my skin.
It does not have bad ingredients.
I don't get itchy eyes from the mascara.
I will keep using Covergirl
Jada S.
Jada S.
Dalton, GA
Always a goto drugstore product. Love and hate their products but I've been using so many for so long that I can't resist trying new things.
Penny H.
Penny H.
Texarkana, TX
A good product I use the loose powered and adds such a more clean finish to your makeup is smooth soft feel and mascara helps with my lashes
Hazel L.
Hazel L.
I recently got some free COVERGIRL makeup from pinchme.com. I got a lipgloss, eyeliner, and TRUBLEND foundation samples. I loved what I got.
Sondra C.
Sondra C.
Park Ridge, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do like covergirl, I usually get some powder or mascara from here! Also there blush is very pretty too, I used to love the creamy blushes!
Dawn Q.
Dawn Q.
Greencastle, IN
I have been a life long user of Cover girl cosmetics. I faithfully use the mascara as I have had allergic reactions to several other brands.
kim s.
kim s.
Cleveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a brand that has been around for many years.The have a whole like of products in so many different shades. It's a good line of make-up.
Amy G.
Amy G.
Portageville, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used alot of cover girl growing up, as it's easy to find where I live. I like the products, but the foundation isnt the best I've used.
Kristina Y.
Kristina Y.
Claremore, OK
I would reccomend this brand to new users of makeup it has been out for many years and they keep getting better. Deffinetly a covergirl lol
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Fort Madison, IA
The products work great for me and I regularly use their tinted moisturizer and face powder. They're affordable and a good quality company.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.