Add a Photo

Quianna C.
Irmo, SC
Dec. 27, 2016, 9:56 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Hard to find my right shade, but awesome commercials with so much inclusiveness. Just hard to figure my true match with the line of products
Penny H.
Penny H.
Texarkana, TX
Jan. 3, 2017, 7:44 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
A good product I use the loose powered and adds such a more clean finish to your makeup is smooth soft feel and mascara helps with my lashes
Hazel L.
Hazel L.
Dec. 23, 2016, 11:46 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I recently got some free COVERGIRL makeup from pinchme.com. I got a lipgloss, eyeliner, and TRUBLEND foundation samples. I loved what I got.
Dawn Q.
Dawn Q.
Greencastle, IN
Dec. 29, 2016, 8:16 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have been a life long user of Cover girl cosmetics. I faithfully use the mascara as I have had allergic reactions to several other brands.
Deb U.
Deb U.
Scottsdale, AZ
Dec. 23, 2016, 1:02 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
COVERGIRL works the best for my skin.
It does not have bad ingredients.
I don't get itchy eyes from the mascara.
I will keep using Covergirl
Misty S.
Misty S.
Green City, MO
Feb. 3, 2017, 12:21 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've been using Covergirl since I started wearing makeup! Covergirl is my go-to make up brand. I can usually find what I need with Covergirl
Sondra C.
Sondra C.
Park Ridge, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feb. 3, 2017, 12:09 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I do like covergirl, I usually get some powder or mascara from here! Also there blush is very pretty too, I used to love the creamy blushes!
robin M.
robin M.
Worcester, MA
Jan. 10, 2017, 11:06 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
My favorite covergirl item comes from the queen collection and it happens to be their bronzer. hands down one of the best for women of color
kim s.
kim s.
Cleveland, OH
Dec. 19, 2016, 2:07 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
It's a brand that has been around for many years.The have a whole like of products in so many different shades. It's a good line of make-up.
Jada S.
Jada S.
Dalton, GA
Jan. 30, 2017, 4:57 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Always a goto drugstore product. Love and hate their products but I've been using so many for so long that I can't resist trying new things.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.