Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Mireli S.
Mireli S.
Tampa, Florida

A very good brand. Affordable and easily accessible. i have tried a couple products from them, but none so memorable. I prefer other drugstore brands for my makeup needs.
Molly P.
Molly P.
Panama City, FL

I love covergirl. It's my go to product brand because I know whatever I buy from them will be a quality product. It's all an affordable price without skimping on quality.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.

I have not found one product that I don't love. Cheap and all there make up is good quality. Most of my makeup is covergirl and I buy it all the time. LOVE COVERGIRL!!!!
Yalix N.
Yalix N.
25410 sw 137th ave apt 102 homestead fl 33032

To Be Honest I Mostly Don't But Almost Anything There Just The Máscaras And Sometimes Some Other Things But I Usually Don't Go There Much Or Buy Anything From That Brand
Adriana G.
Adriana G.

I have several mascaras from cover girl, and they are great. They are not expensive either, if you are just starting with makeup, then you should try out their products.
Idalis D.
Idalis D.
Channelview, TX

I adore cover girl lipsticks! They are very pretty and creamy. They are not drying at all. I recommend cover girl lipsticks to people to seem to stray away from mattes !
Katelynn H.
Katelynn H.
Jacksonville, FL

Cover girl was my go to brand back in high school before I got into other brands of high end makeup. It always worked for me and I still use cover girl mascara everyday.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Horton, AL

I'm not much for drugstore makeup, but I did use it as a teenager. I believe it's good for beginners. After trying better brands, I won't use drug store make up anymore.
Kathleen W.
Kathleen W.

Ok, it is NOT the most expensive product but you can find it in any town even in the middle of the night at a 24 our drug store! Never irritating and pretty up to date!
Kiana  A.
Kiana A.
Sunnyvale, CA

Great, affordable drugstore brand. An iconic brand when I think of makeup. Really love their foundations and mascaras. Great brand to try out, especially for beginners.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.