BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Jada S.
Jada S.
Dalton, GA
Always a goto drugstore product. Love and hate their products but I've been using so many for so long that I can't resist trying new things.
Quianna C.
Quianna C.
Irmo, SC
Hard to find my right shade, but awesome commercials with so much inclusiveness. Just hard to figure my true match with the line of products
Deb U.
Deb U.
Scottsdale, AZ
COVERGIRL works the best for my skin.
It does not have bad ingredients.
I don't get itchy eyes from the mascara.
I will keep using Covergirl
kim s.
kim s.
Cleveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a brand that has been around for many years.The have a whole like of products in so many different shades. It's a good line of make-up.
Dawn Q.
Dawn Q.
Greencastle, IN
I have been a life long user of Cover girl cosmetics. I faithfully use the mascara as I have had allergic reactions to several other brands.
Penny H.
Penny H.
Texarkana, TX
A good product I use the loose powered and adds such a more clean finish to your makeup is smooth soft feel and mascara helps with my lashes
Misty S.
Misty S.
Green City, MO
I've been using Covergirl since I started wearing makeup! Covergirl is my go-to make up brand. I can usually find what I need with Covergirl
Hazel L.
Hazel L.
I recently got some free COVERGIRL makeup from pinchme.com. I got a lipgloss, eyeliner, and TRUBLEND foundation samples. I loved what I got.
Amy G.
Amy G.
Portageville, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used alot of cover girl growing up, as it's easy to find where I live. I like the products, but the foundation isnt the best I've used.
robin M.
robin M.
Worcester, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite covergirl item comes from the queen collection and it happens to be their bronzer. hands down one of the best for women of color
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.