COVERGIRL
COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Adriana G.
Adriana G.

I have several mascaras from cover girl, and they are great. They are not expensive either, if you are just starting with makeup, then you should try out their products.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Horton, AL

I'm not much for drugstore makeup, but I did use it as a teenager. I believe it's good for beginners. After trying better brands, I won't use drug store make up anymore.
Rosa D01-005678 M.
Rosa D01-005678 M.
Doral, FL

What would you say to this brand is good. The fascination is known as I have with your mask, love the way they are my eyelashes when applying it…

In love with this line
Kathleen W.
Kathleen W.

Ok, it is NOT the most expensive product but you can find it in any town even in the middle of the night at a 24 our drug store! Never irritating and pretty up to date!
Joeci M.
Joeci M.
Lawrenceburg, TN

I love everything about CoverGirl .. I love lip glosses and foundation.. I've only used foundation and lip gloss from CoverGirl but have been wanting to try more things
Bailey F.
Bailey F.
Fargo, ND

I like this drugstore brand, but I do not use their products very often. I have tried many of their mascaras, but have not cared for very many of them. Just an ok brand
Kiana  A.
Kiana A.
Sunnyvale, CA

Great, affordable drugstore brand. An iconic brand when I think of makeup. Really love their foundations and mascaras. Great brand to try out, especially for beginners.
Charlene M.
Charlene M.
Orange, TX

I have been a Covergirl lover most of my life. From the time I started wearing make up until now. The Covergirl brand to me offers excellent products for a great price.
Kira H.
Kira H.

I really like CoverGirl lipstick and powder foundation. Their small eyeshadow palettes are decent quality. I feel Maybelline is better, but CoverGirl works in a pinch!
María S.
María S.

Me encanta los producto de covergirl! son fascinantes! tengo varios productos de ellos y son muy buenos. dura, dejan un muy buen acabado es una de mis marcas favoritas
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.