Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Heidi E.
Heidi E.

I love cover girls volume mascara. I used to buy younique but it was so expensive. I feel like covergirl gives me the volume and length I'm looking for, for a fraction of the price.
Kate B.
Kate B.
Lincoln, NE

Their foundation and eye liner will always be my go to when I'm in doubt of what to use. I love their self sharpening eye liner pencil and their clean and easy to match foundations.
Christianna E.
Christianna E.
Lehi, UT

I have used the Cover Girl mineral foundation for several years. I love the coverage I get as well as the fact that my face doesn't feel like I am wearing make up. I love the price.
Hunter H.
Hunter H.
Belleville, MI

Covergirl products have always been great. Amazing brand through and through (: I will continue to purchase their products and I 100% recommend them to anyone who hasn't tried them.
Tiffany V.
Tiffany V.
Olathe, KS

I've loved everything I've tried from CoverGirl! I use their TruBlend liquid foundation, CGsmoothers concealer, and So Lashy! mascara every day! Such good products for great prices!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Farmington Hills , MI

I have never been dissatisfied with a Cover girl product! I do know generally the types of products I'm looking for, but taking price and quality into account they NEVER disappoint!
Lilet O.
Lilet O.
Goose Lake, IA

I used the cover girl eye liners, and so far i'm happy with it...they stay longer even i use the not waterproof...its the cheapest brand i ever use and i'm happy for the good result
Amy B.
Amy B.
London, Ontario

Love the matte foundation. Its give great coverage and and an amazing finish to my skin. Long lasting in even the hottest weather and skin has great coverage at then end of the day!
Sandra L.
Sandra L.

I love CoverGirl makeup. The colors are great. It's very affordable so you can try many different products. I love shopping for CoverGirl products. The displays are very attractive.
Lacee H.
Lacee H.
Vincennes, IN

Love cover girl. I use liquid foundation and didn't make my fave oily and I don't break out from using it. Have used other things as well too, and definitely a great price on makeup
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.