BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Maria S.
Winston Salem, NC
I use Covergirl Clean Oil Control Anti-Luisance liquid makeup and I love it. It feels so soft on my skin and it looks great.
Jordan B.
Morgantown, WV
Very affordable. Long-lasting. Pigmented products. Available in so many stores at great prices and even great sales/coupons.
Felicia h.
Ocala, FL
I love to use cover girl because when I use it my skin looks so natural and it wont break me out worse when im on my period.
LifeAsQuana T.
I enjoy using all of cover girl products I never have to search for foundation that matches my complexion or lipstick colors
Kensi T.
Bronx, NY
Cover girl has good makeup, i love their mascara. They're my favorite purchase. They have a good quality of different stuff.
Ariadna M.
El Paso, TX
Excellent quality of makeup all their various cosmetics are amazing the price is too good! I love it I highly recommend it!
Chrystal L.
Oxford, AL
Really like cover. It's been my number 1 choice since I started wearing makeup. Some products are a bit pricey but worth it
Katie B.
Mesa, AZ
I don't use too many covergirl makeup products but I do like their mascara! Great quality and value for a drug store brand.
Lisa S.
I use a lot of their products and I love how they feel on my skin! The colors are perfect for my skin! They are affordable!
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
Cover girl has seriously stepped up their game lately. I just got a nice little haul from them. And I am loving everything!
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.