BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Allyson A.
Allyson A.
Kansas City, MO
I recently bought covergirl pressed powder & it made my face itch incredibly bad. It must have been all of the added chemicals in the powder.
Karissa t.
Karissa t.
Brookville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I mostly use covergirl. I'm not really obsessed with make up like it seems the rest of the world is. I just like relatively cheap and simple.
Angela C.
Angela C.
Covergirl offers a lot of variety of products for various skin types. The makeup stays on and doesn't feel greasy. Love the eyeshadow colors.
Shyla B.
Shyla B.
Bloomington, IN
I use slot of different cover girl products. I have used their base since I was a teen . All of their makeup goes on smooth a d clean feeling
Abbey A.
Abbey A.
Westfield
the only concealer i use is by covergirl- it makes you feel as though you don't have any make up on at all. it's goes on smooth and oil free!
Kristine Michelle S.
Kristine Michelle S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My other go-to drugstore mascara brand! They do clump up after 2 months or so, but the price is always right if you need a quick mascara buy.
Quianna C.
Quianna C.
Hard to find my right shade, but awesome commercials with so much inclusiveness. Just hard to figure my true match with the line of products
isa c.
isa c.
started of with covergirl. so thier great for beginnrs. fall out and not a lot good finds. not saying you cant find anything good but yup...
Deb U.
Deb U.
Scottsdale, AZ
COVERGIRL works the best for my skin.
It does not have bad ingredients.
I don't get itchy eyes from the mascara.
I will keep using Covergirl
Penny H.
Penny H.
Texarkana, TX
A good product I use the loose powered and adds such a more clean finish to your makeup is smooth soft feel and mascara helps with my lashes
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.