Add a Photo
Corona, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 8, 2017, 1:11 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Me encanta lo producto de esta marca son muy buenos y ademas huelen muy rico sobre todo lo polvos, su producto tienen una buena pigmentacion.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Crofton, MD
Dec. 22, 2016, 5:24 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is pretty much my go to brand for almost all of my make up products! I love the quality of their cosmetics for an affordable price!
Shyla B.
Shyla B.
Bloomington, IN
Dec. 31, 2016, 2:14 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use slot of different cover girl products. I have used their base since I was a teen . All of their makeup goes on smooth a d clean feeling
Abbey A.
Abbey A.
Westfield
Dec. 27, 2016, 2:53 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
the only concealer i use is by covergirl- it makes you feel as though you don't have any make up on at all. it's goes on smooth and oil free!
Dec. 17, 2016, 9:07 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
My other go-to drugstore mascara brand! They do clump up after 2 months or so, but the price is always right if you need a quick mascara buy.
Angela C.
Angela C.
Jan. 30, 2017, 9:53 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl offers a lot of variety of products for various skin types. The makeup stays on and doesn't feel greasy. Love the eyeshadow colors.
Karissa t.
Karissa t.
Brookville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 8, 2017, 9:27 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I mostly use covergirl. I'm not really obsessed with make up like it seems the rest of the world is. I just like relatively cheap and simple.
Allyson A.
Allyson A.
Kansas City, MO
Dec. 22, 2016, 12:21 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I recently bought covergirl pressed powder & it made my face itch incredibly bad. It must have been all of the added chemicals in the powder.
Penny H.
Penny H.
Texarkana, TX
Jan. 3, 2017, 7:44 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
A good product I use the loose powered and adds such a more clean finish to your makeup is smooth soft feel and mascara helps with my lashes
Misty S.
Misty S.
Green City, MO
Feb. 3, 2017, 12:21 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've been using Covergirl since I started wearing makeup! Covergirl is my go-to make up brand. I can usually find what I need with Covergirl
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.