BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Anactacia K.
Anactacia K.
Andalusia, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This company is my go to. They are affordable with amazing products. I have never been disappointed. I would recommend this company to others
Allyson A.
Allyson A.
Kansas City, MO
I recently bought covergirl pressed powder & it made my face itch incredibly bad. It must have been all of the added chemicals in the powder.
Karissa t.
Karissa t.
Brookville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I mostly use covergirl. I'm not really obsessed with make up like it seems the rest of the world is. I just like relatively cheap and simple.
Abbey A.
Abbey A.
Westfield
the only concealer i use is by covergirl- it makes you feel as though you don't have any make up on at all. it's goes on smooth and oil free!
Shyla B.
Shyla B.
Bloomington, IN
I use slot of different cover girl products. I have used their base since I was a teen . All of their makeup goes on smooth a d clean feeling
Darlenny F.
Darlenny F.
corona, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanta lo producto de esta marca son muy buenos y ademas huelen muy rico sobre todo lo polvos, su producto tienen una buena pigmentacion.
Kristine Michelle S.
Kristine Michelle S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My other go-to drugstore mascara brand! They do clump up after 2 months or so, but the price is always right if you need a quick mascara buy.
Angela C.
Angela C.
Covergirl offers a lot of variety of products for various skin types. The makeup stays on and doesn't feel greasy. Love the eyeshadow colors.
Quianna C.
Quianna C.
Irmo, SC
Hard to find my right shade, but awesome commercials with so much inclusiveness. Just hard to figure my true match with the line of products
Penny H.
Penny H.
Texarkana, TX
A good product I use the loose powered and adds such a more clean finish to your makeup is smooth soft feel and mascara helps with my lashes
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.