Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.

Depends what you use but you can get bang for your bucks with this product. I like that there is a lot of items to choose from and price is great just not much stuff for sensitive skin
Erika B.
Erika B.
Buenos Aires

Esta marca la he probado en distintos productos pero no le habia prestado atencion a la marca y me ha resultado muy interesante eso!! Me gusta mucho la calidad que ofrece esta marca ..
Cheryl M.
Cheryl M.
Lorain, OH

gives very nice coverage but lacking on shades. with my combination skin and dark puffy undereye bags I need something to eather diminish or conceal at the same time as a light cover.
Brandon M.
Brandon M.
San Marcos, CA

Uts really affordabke when you dont really want to waste too much money! I love the products and they are ok when it comes if they stay all day or not. It just depends on the product!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Sevierville, TN

I've tried covergirl. I'm not a huge fan. I believe they could do better. For the prove and quality they are behind the game to.me. And the fact the mascara made my eyelashes fall out
Shantel N.
Shantel N.
Aberdeen, SD

I love covergirl's mascara & eyeliner! There is a variety to choose from & i use a few different ones depending on if I'm getting ready for the day or a night out! Never disappointed!
Heidy L.
Heidy L.
Henderson, NV

My gosh he is fabulous and those skills are something I have been trying to perfect for years. Thank you Cover girl for opening the door and showing that makeup is truly for everyone.
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
High Point, NC

Love the products but it can get a bit pricey! So many different products to choose from and stuff for different skin types too. My favorite purchase is the Katy Perry matte lipstick.
april t.
april t.

I actually do not fully recommend cover girl. I use mostly eye liner and I'm not a fan of theirs! Though I do love their eye shadows and have heard good things about their concealers.
Charca M.
Charca M.

This affordable drugstore brand is amazing. I lobe their lipsticks for everyday use. They're not bad for the price. I've tried their concealer and it's not bad either. I recommend it.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.