Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Maria G.
Maria G.
Duncannon, PA

covergirl is great therre are some things i really like from cover girl other not so much, its affordable since its drugstore and i dont buy things that often from covergirl
Angela L.
Angela L.
Ellenburg Ctr, NY

I've been using Covergirl products for over 20 years. They are always affordable and easy to find. I have a " rescue" bag in my car and it has many Covergirl products in it.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Barton, VT

I use all of cover girls foundation and I swear by this brand ! This brand is just perfect ! It's usually fairly cheap and it's usually located in almost every drug store !
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Panama City, FL

I have honestly never tried a covergirl product i did not love! They have something for everyone. And i love their campaign. Their eyeliner will always be my goto eyeliner.
Mae M.
Mae M.

I used covergirl the most when I was younger. They still have many products for all ages and they are a great brand for the drugstore side of makeup. Affordable and simple.
Tricia K.
Tricia K.
Horton, Al

I use covergirl mascara and I love it. I've never really used anything else. I wouldn't say I'm the best at applying it. Sometimes it clumps, but I feel like it's my fault.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Alexandria, VA

COVERGIRL is the brand that i most love! i have a lot of makeup of them! If you never have tried before , you should now! You will love ! I can't live without Covergirl! :)
Sara L.
Sara L.

The Covergirl Lashblast Volume in black/brown is one of my absolute favorites and is super affordable. Stays in place all day, and I don't even wear the waterproof version!
beverly W.
beverly W.
Paris, TX

Cover girl I love all of their products it's adorable affordable and looks great on I never have to worry about the quality of their products I especially love the powders
Luanne T.
Luanne T.
New Port Richey, FL

I love all of their products, I go to this section in the drug store when searching for new cosmetics. They dont make my skin breakout and have great quality for the price
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.