BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Ariel M.
Ariel M.
Irene, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use covergirl for everything because it's easy to pop into walmart and buy these products. From concealer to mascara this is my go to brand.
Lexi P.
Lexi P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great eyeshadows, mascaras, and powder foundation. It is affordable makeup that is easy to find and even tho it isn't the best it is worth it.
Yurby V.
Yurby V.
florida
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me gustan los productos algunos me han salido buenos para ser exactos en labiales y máscarilla de pestañas solo que a veces se me hacen grumos
Rocio G.
Rocio G.
Los Angeles, CA
Cover girl has never been my favorite, i don't know what it is but some how i tend to get a rash on my skin or i start breaking out pretty bad
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
The Covergirl Mascara is my all time favorite. It is qood quality and very affordable. Easy to grab is almost every store that carries makeup.
BEKAH S.
BEKAH S.
hope mills
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this brand. It's easy to find a shade that matches my skin tone. It's also easy to find in the stores because a lot of stores carry it.
Caylee M.
Caylee M.
Nashville , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not really a fan of these products. I break out and they don't last long. I expect more from them and I'm just really disappointed in general.
Anactacia K.
Anactacia K.
Andalusia, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This company is my go to. They are affordable with amazing products. I have never been disappointed. I would recommend this company to others
Abbey A.
Abbey A.
Westfield
the only concealer i use is by covergirl- it makes you feel as though you don't have any make up on at all. it's goes on smooth and oil free!
Darlenny F.
Darlenny F.
corona, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanta lo producto de esta marca son muy buenos y ademas huelen muy rico sobre todo lo polvos, su producto tienen una buena pigmentacion.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.