BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Caylee M.
Caylee M.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not really a fan of these products. I break out and they don't last long. I expect more from them and I'm just really disappointed in general.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Gulf Shores, AL
How could you not love cover girl?! Great products and long lasting wear. They have upped their anti lately and I'm am loving their new stuff!
Lexi P.
Lexi P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great eyeshadows, mascaras, and powder foundation. It is affordable makeup that is easy to find and even tho it isn't the best it is worth it.
Yurby V.
Yurby V.
florida
Me gustan los productos algunos me han salido buenos para ser exactos en labiales y máscarilla de pestañas solo que a veces se me hacen grumos
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
The Covergirl Mascara is my all time favorite. It is qood quality and very affordable. Easy to grab is almost every store that carries makeup.
BEKAH S.
BEKAH S.
I like this brand. It's easy to find a shade that matches my skin tone. It's also easy to find in the stores because a lot of stores carry it.
Rocio G.
Rocio G.
Los Angeles, CA
Cover girl has never been my favorite, i don't know what it is but some how i tend to get a rash on my skin or i start breaking out pretty bad
Mackenzie D.
Mackenzie D.
Smithland, KY
Fabulous drugstore brand. I've used their foundation before and it covered my face well but smelt like medicine. Not sure if I'd use it twice.
Anactacia K.
Anactacia K.
Andalusia, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This company is my go to. They are affordable with amazing products. I have never been disappointed. I would recommend this company to others
Allyson A.
Allyson A.
Kansas City, MO
I recently bought covergirl pressed powder & it made my face itch incredibly bad. It must have been all of the added chemicals in the powder.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.