Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.

Depends what you use but you can get bang for your bucks with this product. I like that there is a lot of items to choose from and price is great just not much stuff for sensitive skin
Joselyn M.
Joselyn M.
Brooklyn, NY

I've heard great things about this brand but I've never really used it myself. It's one of those drug store brand I've never really reach for. But I'm all up for trying their products.
Tammy D.
Tammy D.
Piedmont, AL

I love Covergirl's loose powder, it allows me the coverage I need without feeling so heavy. It lasts all day, so no need for touch-ups, or worrying about rechecking throughout the day.
Lori E.
Lori E.
Athens, GA

I will use just about any Covergirl mascara and be very pleased. Sometimes I just switch up which Covergirl mascara I buy to see which brushes I like best, and I am never disappointed.
Erika B.
Erika B.
Buenos Aires

Esta marca la he probado en distintos productos pero no le habia prestado atencion a la marca y me ha resultado muy interesante eso!! Me gusta mucho la calidad que ofrece esta marca ..
catalina c.
catalina c.

Their skin products are amazing especially for teens with acney very teen needs this product and they are pretty affordable. This is a really high quality product DEFINETLy recommended
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I switch up my foundation season and type, but Ready, Set Gorgeous doesn't disappointed at all, last 10+ hours and you can't go wrong there, I also use the Professional Setting Powder.
Heidy L.
Heidy L.
Henderson, NV

My gosh he is fabulous and those skills are something I have been trying to perfect for years. Thank you Cover girl for opening the door and showing that makeup is truly for everyone.
Shantel N.
Shantel N.
Aberdeen, SD

I love covergirl's mascara & eyeliner! There is a variety to choose from & i use a few different ones depending on if I'm getting ready for the day or a night out! Never disappointed!
Cheryl M.
Cheryl M.
Lorain, OH

gives very nice coverage but lacking on shades. with my combination skin and dark puffy undereye bags I need something to eather diminish or conceal at the same time as a light cover.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.