BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Ashley C.
N Kingstown, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for drug store makeup. They have amazing products but their principles are much more important. They are the definition of equal opportunity. I'm so proud to own makeup from this brand and will continue to purchase.
Summer M.
Winston Salem, NC
I currently have a covergirl powder foundation compact. It gives me just the right amount of coverage for my nose or around my eyes when my makeup wears off. I wish the sponge applicator that it comes with was a little bit better quality, but all in all a total steal of a deal. I will definitely buy again.
Haley S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use several covergirl cosmetics and they work pretty well with my dry yet oily skin. Great quality and decent price. I'm still working with the different lines within the brand to find what works absolutely best for me and my skin though.
Brittany H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl makes some good make up for a good price. Pros are the prices and it's a big selection. Cover girl is my first choice because it's affordable and not high priced. I recommend it especially if your budget is tight
Jessica D.
Estill Spgs, TN
I love cover girl lipsticks, to be a drugstore product I have always been so impressed by the quality of cover girl, if I'm ever out and about and just looking for a drug store lip color I always end up buying cover girl.
Audie w.
macon, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I only really use their eyebrow pencil. The thing I love most about it is they have the perfect shades which is important because I have blonde hair so the color really shows. The pencils also last forever which is great!
Madeleine P.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is a hit or miss. Some products are decent, some products are less than decent. I honestly have not found anything that blows me out of the water, but then again I have not found anything I absolutely hate. A solid meh.
Grisel R.
Medley, FL
I have always used covergirl products for the makeup never had breakouts like I do with other cosmetics ive tried. I have never had any problems with.Their products always do what they say they will and help me look great while doing it! I like this product for its price.
Jennifer S.
Denver, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love my covergirl coverup foundation. It stays all day and covers any imperfections on my face. They have multiple skin tones available so you can always find the right shade for your skin, and a little goes a long way!
Lovely mom A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do like cover girl. The foundation liquid I loving it and lots of shade to picked and I found one. Very affordable and work pretty well to my skin types. I recommend it to anyone especially to the one who just started make up.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.