Add a Photo

Megan W.
Pensacola, FL
Jan. 10, 2017, 2:02 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
How could you not love cover girl?! Great products and long lasting wear. They have upped their anti lately and I'm am loving their new stuff!
Rocio G.
Rocio G.
Los Angeles, CA
Jan. 30, 2017, 1:51 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl has never been my favorite, i don't know what it is but some how i tend to get a rash on my skin or i start breaking out pretty bad
BEKAH S.
BEKAH S.
Dec. 16, 2016, 5:26 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like this brand. It's easy to find a shade that matches my skin tone. It's also easy to find in the stores because a lot of stores carry it.
Caylee M.
Caylee M.
Nashville, TN
Jan. 25, 2017, 9:27 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Not really a fan of these products. I break out and they don't last long. I expect more from them and I'm just really disappointed in general.
Yurby V.
Yurby V.
florida
Jan. 29, 2017, 12:02 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Me gustan los productos algunos me han salido buenos para ser exactos en labiales y máscarilla de pestañas solo que a veces se me hacen grumos
Lexi P.
Lexi P.
Dec. 29, 2016, 10:41 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great eyeshadows, mascaras, and powder foundation. It is affordable makeup that is easy to find and even tho it isn't the best it is worth it.
Ariel M.
Ariel M.
Irene, TX
Feb. 2, 2017, 5:54 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use covergirl for everything because it's easy to pop into walmart and buy these products. From concealer to mascara this is my go to brand.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Jan. 6, 2017, 8:14 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The Covergirl Mascara is my all time favorite. It is qood quality and very affordable. Easy to grab is almost every store that carries makeup.
Mackenzie D.
Mackenzie D.
Smithland, KY
Jan. 29, 2017, 7:53 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Fabulous drugstore brand. I've used their foundation before and it covered my face well but smelt like medicine. Not sure if I'd use it twice.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Crofton, MD
Dec. 22, 2016, 5:24 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is pretty much my go to brand for almost all of my make up products! I love the quality of their cosmetics for an affordable price!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.