COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Bianca A.
Bianca A.
Chelan, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using their powder foundation for years and I haven't been able to find anything better. I will continue to use this brand forever !
Barb F.
Barb F.
Lakewood, OH
Cover girl products are affordable for every day use as well as for special occasions. Most of my makeup is Covergirl. I love the Golden pallet!
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Their foundation and mascara's are the best! Pricing is good and easy to find. You do have a selection of different shades for foundations too.
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Pharr, TX
very affordable i love everything. I always find it at any pharmacy store and i always buy any product just for fun and its not even expensive.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Cleveland, OH
Covergirl has the best mascara if you ask my opinion. It doesn't clump and makes my lashes look long and full. I like their foundation as well.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Pinson, AL
Love love love CoverGirl products, not only are they great qualitybut also quite affordable as well which means that you can buy more and more.
Liana M.
Liana M.
Jacksonville, NC
Love their mascaras. Not a huge fan of the foundations because I have oily skin and find that it makes my skin more oily by the end of the day.
Tia T.
Tia T.
Corona, CA
they're concealer is so amazing with full coverage i use it everyday for blemishes i have a connor live without it since i don't use foundation
ashley r.
ashley r.
Ashtabula, OH
Cover girl lashblast mascara is the only mascara I will use, doesn't make my lashes look all spiderwebbed, gives the right fullness and length.
Teri T.
Teri T.
Lakeside, CA
I've always used covergirls foundation. It goes on nicely, covers fairly well, but it does cake up when you sweat or try to build the coverage.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.