BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Brittany O.
Depending on the product I've noticed it can sometimes cause me to breakout. Their foundation is a good price and applies well
Ally J.
Smithville, TN
I love corner girls foundation and powder. This is the only kind I have ever used. And I would never change. Great prices too
Karla D.
Long Beach, CA
I rarely get covergirl I use it more only to die my hair or when.
I go to Walmart to purchase a lipstick or something simple.
Miranda B.
Indiana, PA
Not a very good brand. A few things from the line are okay but I never find myself in the CoverGirl section of the cosmetics.
Sarah R.
Franklin, GA
I used the Covergirl pressed powder and I love the texture. It's very affordable. It goes on smooth and keeps down the shine.
Daniela M.
Medley, FL
Soy fans de las máscaras de pestañas de CoverGirl, se ha vuelto una de mis marcas favoritas en el mercado, amo sus productos.
Janelle G.
I love their pressed face powder! It's so smooth and it covers so well! So happy to have found something that actually works!
Jamie G.
Affordable and a good product. Some of their products are greasy and I wish they would come out with a low or no oil product.
Angelina B.
Crosby, TX
I loved the lip blast 18 hour all dy wear lip stick but it's discontinued. So now I use the regular 8 hour long wears sticks.
Kailynn H.
El Mirage AZ
Love this brand very nice make up recommend if you're just starting to do make up or just normal make up in general I love it
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.