BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Liana M.
Liana M.
Jacksonville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love their mascaras. Not a huge fan of the foundations because I have oily skin and find that it makes my skin more oily by the end of the day.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Pinson, AL
Love love love CoverGirl products, not only are they great qualitybut also quite affordable as well which means that you can buy more and more.
Tia T.
Tia T.
Corona, CA
they're concealer is so amazing with full coverage i use it everyday for blemishes i have a connor live without it since i don't use foundation
Amber B.
Amber B.
Cleveland, OH
Covergirl has the best mascara if you ask my opinion. It doesn't clump and makes my lashes look long and full. I like their foundation as well.
Teri T.
Teri T.
Lakeside, CA
I've always used covergirls foundation. It goes on nicely, covers fairly well, but it does cake up when you sweat or try to build the coverage.
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Pharr, TX
very affordable i love everything. I always find it at any pharmacy store and i always buy any product just for fun and its not even expensive.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Their foundation and mascara's are the best! Pricing is good and easy to find. You do have a selection of different shades for foundations too.
ashley r.
ashley r.
Ashtabula, OH
Cover girl lashblast mascara is the only mascara I will use, doesn't make my lashes look all spiderwebbed, gives the right fullness and length.
Ariel M.
Ariel M.
Irene, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use covergirl for everything because it's easy to pop into walmart and buy these products. From concealer to mascara this is my go to brand.
Rocio G.
Rocio G.
Los Angeles, CA
Cover girl has never been my favorite, i don't know what it is but some how i tend to get a rash on my skin or i start breaking out pretty bad
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.