Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Rosie G.
Rosie G.
Milwaukee, WI

I love the ready set gorgeoud liquid foundation. Its almost full coverage and has a flawless finish. I have very flaky skin but also oily skin and this foundation works the best for me!
Jordan U.
Jordan U.
Alabaster, AL

I use Covergirl eye shadow! It's one of the only reasonably priced eyeshadows that will last for a while without reapplying! I also love it because all my favorite drug stores carry it!
Victoria K.
Victoria K.

Love their mascaras, they don't irritate my lashes & they last all day. They hardly ever clump, and it's really affordable. I usually purchase them at Rite Aid for points, or at target.
Raisa D.
Raisa D.
Spring, TX

i love covergirl , my favorite thing about them is there lipstick i just love the shades they have and feel nice on my lips, and second place to there blush, overall i love everything .
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Millport, NY

I am in love with everything from this brand. I can always find colors and shades that go with my pale skin color and they always blend well and send me out the door looking my best. :)
Erica M.
Erica M.
Maiden, NC

I specifically use the liquid and powered foundation, and I absolutely love it! It is the only foundation that works well with my skin. It is great quality and works well for the price!
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I switch up my foundation season and type, but Ready, Set Gorgeous doesn't disappointed at all, last 10+ hours and you can't go wrong there, I also use the Professional Setting Powder.
Erika B.
Erika B.
Buenos Aires

Esta marca la he probado en distintos productos pero no le habia prestado atencion a la marca y me ha resultado muy interesante eso!! Me gusta mucho la calidad que ofrece esta marca ..
Tammy D.
Tammy D.
Piedmont, AL

I love Covergirl's loose powder, it allows me the coverage I need without feeling so heavy. It lasts all day, so no need for touch-ups, or worrying about rechecking throughout the day.
Joselyn M.
Joselyn M.
Brooklyn, NY

I've heard great things about this brand but I've never really used it myself. It's one of those drug store brand I've never really reach for. But I'm all up for trying their products.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.