COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Isabelle K.
Isabelle K.
Green Bay, WI

One of my favorite brands to buy mascara from. They always have products I know will work. I also love their better skin concealer it works great for me and it's affordable !
Erica
Erica
Rives Junction, MI

I used there eye shadows for years, my favorite is their eye color pop colors, I have blue eyes so the green and brown eye shadows really make my eyes pop and look beautiful.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Coral Gables, FL

CoverGirl is an alright brand, in my opinion. I definitely feel like there are better products at the drugstore for a lower price point, but they do have nice pressed powders
Chelsea F.
Chelsea F.
Cincinnati, OH

Covergirl has great products for a great value! I've always love their different mascaras. A great brand that you can easily pick up at most drug stores or big box retailers.
Hailey S.
Hailey S.
Athens, GA

CoverGirl was the first make-up brand that I used when I started wearing make-up in high school. It rarely makes me break out and makes my skin look smooth after application.
Megan  M.
Megan M.
Albuquerque, NM

Cover girl is my go to foundational I use the oily all day wear with the blue label. I have used this for many of years and it is my favorite. Covers great and lasts all day
Maria G.
Maria G.
Duncannon, PA

covergirl is great therre are some things i really like from cover girl other not so much, its affordable since its drugstore and i dont buy things that often from covergirl
Angela L.
Angela L.
Ellenburg Ctr, NY

I've been using Covergirl products for over 20 years. They are always affordable and easy to find. I have a " rescue" bag in my car and it has many Covergirl products in it.
Tricia K.
Tricia K.
Horton, Al

I use covergirl mascara and I love it. I've never really used anything else. I wouldn't say I'm the best at applying it. Sometimes it clumps, but I feel like it's my fault.
Mae M.
Mae M.

I used covergirl the most when I was younger. They still have many products for all ages and they are a great brand for the drugstore side of makeup. Affordable and simple.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.