Add a Photo
Candyce C.
Candyce C.
Jan. 2, 2017, 10:28 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Queen collection lipstick and mascara
The mascara separates and thickens. I've gotten many inquiries about my mascara and the brand of lipstick.
Barb F.
Barb F.
Lakewood, OH
Dec. 29, 2016, 9:37 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl products are affordable for every day use as well as for special occasions. Most of my makeup is Covergirl. I love the Golden pallet!
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Jan. 27, 2017, 1:32 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Their foundation and mascara's are the best! Pricing is good and easy to find. You do have a selection of different shades for foundations too.
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Pharr, TX
Jan. 27, 2017, 7:04 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
very affordable i love everything. I always find it at any pharmacy store and i always buy any product just for fun and its not even expensive.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Cleveland, OH
Dec. 23, 2016, 4:22 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl has the best mascara if you ask my opinion. It doesn't clump and makes my lashes look long and full. I like their foundation as well.
Teri T.
Teri T.
Lakeside, CA
Dec. 31, 2016, 1:12 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've always used covergirls foundation. It goes on nicely, covers fairly well, but it does cake up when you sweat or try to build the coverage.
ashley r.
ashley r.
Ashtabula, OH
Jan. 7, 2017, 11:31 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl lashblast mascara is the only mascara I will use, doesn't make my lashes look all spiderwebbed, gives the right fullness and length.
Liana M.
Liana M.
Jacksonville, NC
Dec. 20, 2016, 9:02 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love their mascaras. Not a huge fan of the foundations because I have oily skin and find that it makes my skin more oily by the end of the day.
Tia T.
Tia T.
Corona, CA
Feb. 1, 2017, 1:50 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
they're concealer is so amazing with full coverage i use it everyday for blemishes i have a connor live without it since i don't use foundation
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Pinson, AL
Dec. 20, 2016, 7:38 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love love love CoverGirl products, not only are they great qualitybut also quite affordable as well which means that you can buy more and more.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.